Project Management Institute Employee Reviews in United States

call center rep
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAJuly 1, 2015
The coworkers are great to get alone with. The company doesnt hesitate to feed you. Great coaching skills. But dont mess you because they dont hesistate to fire you pack up all your things and that it with you
Fun Atmosphere and Culture that Promotes Professional Development
Program Administration Associate (Current Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAMarch 5, 2015
I education professional credential holders in seven different areas maintain their credential to stay active and help them obtain work in project management.

Working alongside a team of 13 people, I assume multiple duties through the week. Wearing different hats all week creates a sense of versatility to assist all our stakeholders.

I have learned how to distribute duties among team members and education those I work with product knowledge.

My team and co-workers in other areas are very flexible to alter their schedule to assist in needs for you and them.

The most challenging tasks that have been delivered to me is mentoring others in how to get the job done more efficient.

I like the laid back atmosphere that PMI has given me. Even with this culture, there is always some tasks to get done and on schedule. It provides me with more confidence that the job will be done and executed properly.
Pros
lots of food, casual dress
Cons
tight working spaces
Excellent organization
Director (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJanuary 22, 2015
Excellent organization advancing the field of project management - making project management indispensable for business results.
PMI bay area chapter
Assistant Project Director (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 20, 2014
The San Francisco Bay Area Chapter is a non-profit. Great place to get experience, network and grow.
Diverse networking experience
Project Manager-Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 6, 2014
Great organization to volunteer for, always improving the current best standards.
Pros
networking
Great place
Lead Technology Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 9, 2013
I have met many talented professionals from many different industries.
Volunteer opportunity. Very fullfilling.
Director of Community Outreach (volunteer) (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 17, 2012
I enjoy doing the outreach work for Pittsburgh PMI. The organization is well-run and organized.
Strictly a call center job. If you like sitting on the phone talking alot, this is for you
Customer Care Rep (Former Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAFebruary 29, 2012
This was a job I received through a temp agency...(Officeteam believe it or not). I was offered a permanent position but I declined due to the commute. It's not a bad job (call center) but it's an acquired taste.
Pros
probable great benefits
Cons
office is in the boonies, management doesn't help as much as they say