Project One Inc Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Summer work for children
community helper (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 19, 2017
A company that place children who aren't really old enough for real jobs that want to work, especially during the summer. Positive energy and helping hands.
Productive fun learning experience
Daycare Assistant (Volunteer) (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 26, 2017
I absolutely loved working at project one they helped you wit everything you need for a job they took their time with teaching the kids will help you to understand things. Really helps on finding kids the right Jobs for them
Pros
Gives breaks help alot of kids
Cons
Some kids are disrespectful
Great workplace with personable people.
Crew Manager (Current Employee) –  Staten Island, NYApril 9, 2015
The work is very strenuous but it keeps you occupied and allows your day to move quickly and smoothly. I've learned how to plan ahead and make sure we never fall behind on inventory. I'm able to manage a crew and give direct orders to produce the most efficient results. The only problem is the work can be very tiring and extremely tedious at times which sometimes causes pains and aches. At the same time that's what I enjoy about the job: being out in the sun, working with your hands and watching a job being completed.
Pros
Outside, Great workforce
Cons
No benefits, not much room to grow, no paid time off
Fun happy environment water front park
Park attendant (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 9, 2013
A day at work was like eing a god citizen at the park. I picked up trash around the area. I cleaned off boat docks for vistors. I cleaned park restrooms to make vistor happy. I mowed lawn when needed. Co workers were very helpful and nice. The hardest at my job was clean encoprsis of walls in the rest rooms. The most enjyable day was being ouside.
Pros
good pay, flexible hours
Cons
no benefits, no breaks