very productive and active envirment
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) – New York, NY – December 14, 2017
• Organize the daily staff shift schedule and assign employees to their nightly post.
• Ensure that staff is digitally and manually documenting incoming agencies, clients, visitors, and deliveries in log book.
• Document and report incidents, employed de-escalation techniques and crisis management tactics during client conflicts
• Perform regular foot patrols of the entire facility to make sure all clients are accounted for and maintain a safe and hazard free environment.
• Quickly address employees who are not meeting expectations and clearly explain that their experience and skills reflection on the department and must be maintain at a consistent level and the need to work as a team.