Seeking candidates for Commercial Project Manager in the cable television industry.
Job Description: Position will manage the implementation of commercial installations and activations among post-sale groups including: Design, Construction, Engineering, Materials Management, and Operations. This position will also be the primary point of contact for the customer, post-sale. Responsibilities include:
- Driving projects to completion and meeting activation schedules.
- Coordinating and scheduling cross functional groups.
- Reporting project / departmental results to senior management
Job Requirements: Qualified candidates should meet the following requirements:
- 10 years in the cable industry
- 5+ years in cable construction / project management
- Strong fiber background
- Experience managing contractors and coordinating multi-site projects
- Working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Salary: $80K - $95K – Salaried Position with benefits.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or Construction Management preferred.
- Some travel may be required. Less than 20%.
Indeed - 2 years ago
As a leading provider of business outsourcing and consulting services, Project Resources Group (PRG) offers services within the cable,...