Seeking candidates for a Project Coordinator position in the cable television industry.
Job Description: Position will coordinate and document Commercial Construction activity. Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and document commercial construction activity in and around New York City.
- Ensure Sales Force software is accurate and up-to-date by compiling results from various departments.
- Coordinating and scheduling cross functional groups.
- Reporting project / departmental results to management
Job Requirements: Qualified candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Experience with contractors and coordinating multi-site projects
- Working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Cable, Telecom, or Engineering background is preferred but not required.
Pay Rate: $24-$28 per hour + benefits
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Indeed - 17 months ago
As a leading provider of business outsourcing and consulting services, Project Resources Group (PRG) offers services within the cable,...