ProLift Industrial Equipment Employee Reviews

It starts at the top
Shop Technician (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYNovember 28, 2017
Good people all around, but all were under a dark cloud of stress and anxiety. It came from the front office, who dislikes everyone. You could feel the difference when he was out. Otherwise, no complaints. But it matters much, and will affect your life
Pros
Everything but....
Cons
The ol boy crew will always believe they're better than you
Horrible Managment
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYNovember 3, 2017
Manager was horrible has too much control and basically gets to pick whom she wants to work with and whom she don't. We didn't have the best of vibes ended with me getting fired.
Great company
Shipping and Receiving Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 10, 2017
Great company to work for. Their pay isn't very competitive for what you do, but the company seems to care for its employees. Definitely a good job to get some experience for a future career.
Enjoyed working with everyone at prolift
Tire Technician (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 15, 2017
I worked in the parts department as a tire tech .
Had good coworkers and management.
Great benefits and equipment. The president and upper management would come down one or two times a year. You get a review on your anniversary ever year. Always trying to improve your and the coustermer experience. GOOD COMPANY.!!
Left because of health reasons.
Pros
Free lunch and training. Owned and ran by Toyota.
Great work life balance good people
Service (Current Employee) –  OhioDecember 22, 2016
I feel some of the reviews maybe disgruntled ex employees. I believe there are changes in process to improve operations all the way around. I can't speak for other locations however I feel the majority of the negative reviews are coming for C or D rated workers! They want this and want that but they do not do anything to contribute to make things better! I feel Prolift is the leader in the material handeling business and with A level contributors they will do just that!
Pros
Family life
Cons
None that I can mention. No company is perfect
Run.... Indiana office is a mess
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 14, 2016
Prolift as a company is not a bad place to work. However, the upper management is not in Indiana, the Indy office is in need of a complete overhaul to do away with the good Ole boy ways.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Managed poorly
Bait and Switch
service (Former Employee) –  OHMarch 24, 2015
The company isn't all that bad but there are issues. They need to communicate new employees up front about benefits, vacation, 401(k).....and there are way many more problems that need to be taken care of before this company would get more than two stars.
Cons
no communication, every department out for themselves
Excellent place to work!!!!
Delivery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INJanuary 9, 2014
Probably on of the best places I've worked. Large company with a family owned atmosphere. Excellent room for advancement as they always look to employees to move up before hiring from the outside. Great benefits and good pay. CEO Dave Graffey is the GREATEST!!! I worked at the Evansville Indiana branch and EVERYONE there was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
Pros
Good benefits, quarterly lunchs, family owned feel.
Cons
Cant really think of any.
Productive and engaging
Sales Team (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 10, 2012
Review a multitude of sales order request and keep in cosntant contact with vendors and customers. Must be ever vigilant in getting the correct information. Friendly environment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ProLift Industrial Equipment. Our community is ready to answer.

ProLift Industrial Equipment Reviews by Location