ProLogis Employee Reviews in United States

Work hard, play hard culture
Group Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 9, 2016
A busy and fun place to work with great pride and an entrepreneurial spirit. Varied work days, and days go by quickly. Great co-workers and brilliant CEO! Good work/life balance.
Pros
Free lunches, snacks, gym on site.
Productive and exciting place to work
Senior Application Developer (Current Employee) –  Denver,CoNovember 30, 2015
You will be challenged to work on many platforms and work with high energy people. Prologis is a great place to work and they actively engage employees to excel
Pros
Great work environment
Enjoy volunteer work in the community
Leasing Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fremont, CAMay 17, 2015
Wonderful company, promote teamwork.Do believe that ideally should have a team to have a better outcome. You are able to cross trained with other employees.
Great company
First Vice President (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 25, 2015
An excellent company and industry leader. Has a clear and defined strategy following the 2011 merger of AMB and ProLogis to form the current Prologis.
Pros
Excellent work environment and smart, hard-working colleagues
Professional Summary
Program Manager - HCL Technologies (Current Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 24, 2015
Project Management Professional (PMP) with 17 years of progressive experience in Project Management, Delivery Management, Customer Liaison, Infrastructure & Application Development projects across Energy, Financial & Payment solution industries

Familiarity and experience in all phases of the system life cycle, from requirements gathering through implementation and production support. Exceptional blend of technical and business skills gained through education, training, and customer management.
Team Player and Always willing to assist.
Video Conference Engineer/Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, ColoradoOctober 1, 2014
I wear many hats on a day to day basis and have been in management as well as several other aspects. I work with all levels of personnel including C level managment and everyone else. My most enjoyable part of my job is the day to day experience with different people and working as a team. The least enjoyable and most difficult part is hearing negativity from co-workers who are not happy with their jobs or their managers.

I would be an asset to any company who would be interested in myself and my skills.
Growing Real Estate Company
Senior Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 24, 2014
Prologis has seen a great deal of change since the merger with AMB in 2011. This is a good change as we have become now the largest Real Estate Investment Company globally.
Pros
work out rooms, chef that cooks for employees
Prologis overall offers an excellent working environment
Property Management and Shared Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 23, 2014
High deliverables, tight close, lots to learn on the fly and high expectations from internal business partners, keeps you on your toes
Pros
the mothership, amenities, gym, cafeteria, reit industry is huge, good place to help you launch
Cons
entitled workforce, high performers = incredible arrogance, littte to no training on company jargon and internal erp suites on the front end, zero continuing education
Benefits and Dynamic Environment
Corporate Accounting Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 10, 2014
Working at Prologis is beneficial for an individual that likes challenges, change and working in an international environment. There are always projects to be worked on and due to the ever changing business through business deals it makes it an exciting place to work.

The biggest challenge I find working for the Company is work/life balance which is partially due to my commute.

The benefits, outings and volunteer work the Company promotes is like none other I have worked for.
Pros
benefits, outings, and dynamic work environment
Cons
work/life balance
Professional company that values employees
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los AngelesFebruary 25, 2014
There are great systems in place to ensure quality tenant relations and top notch commercial real estate experience. They worked hard and played hard. The company took great care of the employees and valued them. Great balance between work and personal life maintained. Opportunities to advance did not arise often, tribute to the quality of the company - few turnovers. Actively promoted from within.
Pros
fun and service oriented company culture
Cons
few rare opportunuties for advancement
Great company
Property Management Administrator (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAJanuary 2, 2014
Great company to work for. Pretty fair. They downsized so a few of us were laid off.
Property Accountant (Current Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 5, 2013
Macro managed! Gym for employees. Great diversity, different background people working there.
I am a Development Staff Accountant II
Development Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 14, 2013
My typical day includes, reviewing and approving capital expenses, running report and queries to for reporting, and doing journal entries to correct variances.
I learned that nothing is deifficult once you have a positive attitude and prioritize your day.
My co-workers are hard woring, carries a positive attitude, dispite the lack of variety in our duties, and has a good team work attitude.
The most enjoyable part of my day is when I get to run my reports and queries, because that is what I love to do.
Pros
having a cafeteria in the building.
Cons
the healthcare does not give you a card to charge your expenses to.
Great Place to work.
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 19, 2013
A tipical day here as an intern is ver exciting. I learned how internal auditors in public accounting work and how their work and life balance functions. Management here is great and very smart. Co-worker are great and fun to be around even during busy season. The hardest part of this job is the amount of hours one has to work during busy season but that is the nature of this job. The most enjoyable part of this job is the experience and the incredible growth you obtain here as both a professional and as a person.
Pros
traing in la and trips to las vegas
Comfortable and busy environment
System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 18, 2013
Very busy environment. Plenty of opportunity to expand experience level and take ownership. Management is focused in standardizing process ensure reliability of the products that IT provides.

Hardest part is keeping up with a busy environment.

The environment is a very positive and knowledgeable environment. It makes it easy to get up every day to go to work.
Pros
cfortable environment with a plenty of opportunities to expand knowledge
Cons
work can be overwhelming at times
Rewarding Career for fast paced individual
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYMarch 12, 2013
Great company but with numerous management changes and procedures this is a bit of a difficult job to stay on top of.
Cons
numerous management changes
a lot of checking buildings for repairs
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJanuary 8, 2013
7am till 6pm. had to check the building for repairs very carefully for any damages.management was great.liked my co-workers. taking work with me on vacation. seeing my renter.
Pros
had a truck to take home
Cons
on vacation had to work
prologis was a good place to work until they sold
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 21, 2012
they sold to a company that dosent use in house maintenance so customer service went down hill
Pros
there is not any
Cons
they micro manage to much
Highest morale of any company I have worked at
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 19, 2012
This company allowed me a close relation to the career field I enjoyed so much while in the Air Force. I enjoyed building trusting relationships with both vendors and brokers. There was no such thing as a typical day. The only thing that was the same was the time I had to be at work in the morning. Each day was an adventure and a challenge. The only reason I left was because I could not promote due to the company's strict policy of managers having a Bachelor's degree. I had not gotten mine yet, though I do have an MBA now.
Pros
challenging work environment
Cons
difficult to promote
One of the best company to work for
Operations Associate (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 9, 2012
I was very fortunate to work for a lot of talented, nice, and open-minded people. The company encourage the employees to have a balance life. Work hard but have a life outside the company.
Pros
talented, nice, and open-minded people
Cons
merger.