ProLogistix

ProLogistix Employer Reviews

Great, fast paced environment.
Unloader (Former Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 10, 2014
Great company! They're fast, efficient and very professional.
Bad Experience
General Laborer (Former Employee), Groveport, OHAugust 30, 2014
This company made its employees work overtime with out pay, asking us to clock out and keep working off the clock.
Productive and busy workplace
Clerk (Current Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 29, 2014
Pros: work hours
Cons: no break, no paid lunches
I have worked with the company for the last two years. Nice company to work for a seasonal position.
Productive and Job Security
Picker/Packer (Former Employee), McDonough, GAAugust 25, 2014
A very loving motivating place to work. Management team is awesome. Keep you motivated at all times. The hardest part about the job is making sure the product you picking or shipping is the correct material.
productive fun
picker (Former Employee), Romeoville, ILAugust 25, 2014
I learn that we can all work as team to help one another all the jobs was sent to work at I really enjoy working with them I learn a lot from each and everyone of them
Steady work environment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Olive Branch, MSAugust 20, 2014
Working for Prologistix, we as the employees made the work environment easy to deal with because we were all working at the same pace. Every assignment was accomplished with very few mistakes.
Productive Fun Workplace
Line Assembly (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 18, 2014
Pros: good co workers
Cons: sometimes you wouldnt be needed for the line and you could be sent home.
A typical day at the Airport would be busy and fast paste. I learned that you have to always keep a smile and good eye contact for great customer service. what I enjoyed most about the airport is that you get to meet different people and see or experiences things you never seen or experienced.
Clerk
Clerk (Former Employee), southaven msAugust 15, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Prologistix hire the best. We clocked in and out. Reported to our assigned areas. Had meetings to discuss work load. Management were very informative and co-workers worked as a team. The hardest job was trying to stay busy because of lack of work. The food and fun plus perks received.
Awesome environment and workplace.
Library Processor (Current Employee), Smyrna, TNAugust 13, 2014
A typical day at work is to complete as many orders as you can in a timely manner, as well as that your work is done to the best of your ability to ensure the customers are satisfied. I really enjoyed working with all of my co workers and the management here is great as well.
Hard working environment
Order Picker (Former Employee), Edwardsville, ILAugust 11, 2014
Pros: hours
Cons: job security, work environment
Management and above not very friendly, they also do not work around a school schedule or any kind of emergency. No job security what so ever.
loved the hour but very down putting
Recycling Factory Worker (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 11, 2014
I worked in the Tampa Fl. area some of the upper level staff act if you was not a man or woman at all.
Productive workplace
Warehouse Lead (Current Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 6, 2014
Making sure my team is putting away product once it has been received into system. How to stay focus on task at hand. Manangement fair. Co-workers are very easy to get along with. The hardiest part of the job is when you try to create space and their's no space to create. The most enjoyable part of the job is when there's nothing there to hender you – more... from doing the job. – less
I love it there
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee), Tucson, AZAugust 5, 2014
Pros: going to work 12hr shifts
Cons: the loctions
I love working for them . They so nice and always had a good attitude.
go in and do my job
skills stand up forklift operator (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOJuly 31, 2014
Pros: paid lunch
great always find work and work at good places always find a job with my skills
What to say
General Labor (Former Employee), Sumner, WAJuly 31, 2014
Pros: there was a food bus that came at breaks and lunch, easy work
Cons: not very good communication
Well i was "let go" without actually being told that I was. From what I was told I was suppose to go back in the next week but the managers didn't call me. so I asked my co-worker and he told me that My friend and I were "Laid-off". The environment was very busy but cozy. No one really talked to each other unless you had been there for a while.
Very good work place
Folk lift Operator (Current Employee), Bolingbrook, ILJuly 29, 2014
learn new thing about your job everyday. take new learning tool each day
NICE
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), HAMILTON, NJJuly 28, 2014
THE PEOPLE WERE GREAT TO WORK WITH. THEY WILL CONTINUE TO FIND YOU WORK
Great Company
temp (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 26, 2014
Good hours and management worked well with you. It took a short time to get promoted to lead.
Productive Environnment
Team Member (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJuly 23, 2014
Pros: most of the time they provided a free lunch
Cons: health care
A typical day at this work place would consist of loading/unloading semi-trucks on a forklift. I learned a lot from this place by being sent to several different companies to operate forklifts. The management team of this company are terrific to work for and will do anything they can to help you. Co-workers were very respectable people to work with – more... as well as the management team. I think the hardest part of the job was the time you had to load or unload the trucks at an irregular time to do it, with no room for mistakes. The most enjoyable part of the job was: the fact that everyone focused on safety when operating their forklift and not seeing anyone injured while I was at the company. – less
Great Company to work for
Counter-count f (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 22, 2014
I love this company I love the employees I love how the employes treat the employees I love the way they run there business.

1 2 3 4 5

About ProLogistix

In 1999, ProLogistix was the first company to focus exclusively on logistics staffing. Today we are both the leader and the fastest – Read more