ProLogistix Employee Reviews

forklift
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 15, 2017
nice work place for anybody looking for a nice cool job good nomal paid nice people good to learn a trade the just need to have better job that people want
Well organized and swift hiring process
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 15, 2017
Swift process with background and drug screens. Ready to work with individuals to find jobs that work with your schedule and location. Easy system to call off and text alerts.
Good company
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 12, 2017
I really enjoy working for ProLogistix it's a good temp job definitely for seasonal work I get calls from them a lot about temp work and they keep it and don't mind working their employees
Pros
They are very friendly company
Cons
There is no cons to this job
ok place to work
Reach Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Suwanee, GAAugust 8, 2017
this is an ok place to work when in need of a job. i only work for one of there customers for three months, then was let go along with the rest of the temps. with no call back for new position.
Pros
good when in between jobs
Cons
low pay
productive and fun work place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 7, 2017
to supervisor were well aware of the things that where going on the pay was amazing the people that WORKED with me threw prologistix were amazing the pay was awesome and they work hard with you to optain an job
Pros
free lunch nice pay
Cons
short breaks
Temp company
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCAugust 4, 2017
Prologistix is a great staffing agency. The managers and staff was always pleasant to deal with. The agency has always worked with their employees to make sure that their work experience went smoothly.
Pros
Great job
Cons
Assiegnment ended
Na
Chemical Reciever (Current Employee) –  Stl , MOAugust 3, 2017
It was ok. The hours were long but pay was good. Every one was nice. Whenever their was a issue they always helped out. Always extra hours and paid weekly.
Productive very good company
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  McDonough, GAAugust 3, 2017
Great company, I just needed a more reliable transportation. They will help you in every way possible to be successful. You just have to be willing to work with them.
Pros
The management is very respectful and nice
Cons
Some employees aren't nice
Best placed I've worked at.
Shipper (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 2, 2017
I worked for ProLogistix for a distributing warehouse at Mattel. I really enjoyed working there, even if it is hard labor. The work was hard, but the atmosphere made it nice. Good pay, an good hours, plus benefits. I'd recommend this job for those who need one right now. I suggest applying in person because getting a job is faster that way.
fast pace temporary warehouse work
Warehouseman (Former Employee) –  East Point, GAAugust 2, 2017
This place is a temp agency, it should be your VERY last resort if you need money. you work crazy hours doing back breaking labor. you will easily make 1k a week but good luck having time to spend it, a little over 12 hours a day 5 days a week your weekends consist of sleep
Pros
money was pretty ok
Cons
work environment is brutal, management is inconstantl
productive work place
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAAugust 1, 2017
this company treat there employee better than there temp etc over all nice place to work most of the boss.es is friendly and so are the employee help people out etc
Pros
free pizza some times
Cons
break, s go fast some time the plant get, s hot
Temporary Associate
Temporary Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 31, 2017
Working with prologistix was a great experience I got a chance to work at several different warehouse in several different positions are also had to chance to become permanent from a temporary assignment
wonderful company
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Braselton, GAJuly 29, 2017
need a job prologistix is the prefect agents. great hours willing to place you only where you feel is best for you. life changing company for anybody who''s willing to work
There has been quite a few times they have dropped the ball but the managers are very kind.
Weeder (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 28, 2017
I have had situations of Miscommunication ending in traveling to work location when there is no work that day. I tried to get some paperwork filled out in a timely fashion and not only was it not finished in time (leaving me in a bad situation) but they said I would get a call and never received one. I also had a harassment situation, it was handled in a manner or removing me from a high paying position and not communicating what the outcome was even though they said they would. Most of the management is nice but it appears there is a lack of communication within the company. Which could be detrimental in the success of the company.
Good place
Floor Associate (Former Employee) –  Sanford, NCJuly 28, 2017
It was a good place to start, for what I had to do. It was a good place to get your foot in the door with Cat Logistic. Good people to work with and ground like I stated before good place to start.
Easy going
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Elwood, ILJuly 23, 2017
Non intimidating atmosphere. Able to work at your own pace. Decent people and location. Reasonable quota normally. Team atmosphere. Warm ups before every starting shift.
July 28, 2017

Thanks so much for the great review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us!

not available
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 18, 2017
a typical day at work, what you learned, and workplace culture. And how much hard work you put into a job and the end result. Is your evaluation for the day.
July 28, 2017

Productive Company with opportunity to grow
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 16, 2017
They have a diverse variety of jobs with career placement opportunities. In my experience i have nothing negative to say about the company as i would gladly recommend to another.

Great WOrk place
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 14, 2017
Great Company too work for, but not enough stability. The job sites are ok and the management is ok. I would recommend this employer to anyone who dislikes to travel.
July 28, 2017

Thanks so much for the 5-star review, we're glad we've provided you with great customer service and were able to help you with your job search. Don't forget to refer your friends and family to us!

Hard work
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 14, 2017
Never get on a job easy they will work you more than putting you on a job meaning they never want you to become permanent in a job they will take you out when the time comes.. To get hired on.
Pros
Not bring your iwn
Cons
Short break 30 minutes
July 28, 2017

We're sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with the local branch. We are escalating your feedback to the local management team for review.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ProLogistix. Our community is ready to answer.