Health Educator needed to work for a HIV prevention program that includes LGBT and HIV population at all 5 boroughs.
- Outreach and leading/facilitating groups
- Education in HIV prevention
- Provided resources and material for educational information and participate in other assignments as assigned by Senior Director of Community Health Initiatives.
- Minimum of one (1) year of group facilitation and outreach experience working with HIV population.
- Must have Associates degree in related field.
SIHLE, HIV Testing and Phlebotomy certifications preferred.
ProMed Personnel is an organization devoted to serving the staffing needs of the medical and social service community. We are driven by our commitment to quality placements.
We realize that every job in healthcare presents special challenges. Our team of professionals, collectively with over 150 years of experience, uses the latest technology to meet the ever-changing challenges of healthcare staffing.
ProMed deploys incredible knowledge, skills and resources in meeting your staffing needs. Our specialization in healthcare and human services allows us to zero in on the clinical, technical and administrative personnel with the specialized skills that our clients can depend on. ProMed is the one-stop shop for all of their staffing needs