Promet is looking to hire a Drupal Developer or PHP Developer to work with its established team of Drupal professionals in Chicago. The Drupal Developer or PHP Developer is responsible for the site building and custom PHP development of client’s websites based on project requirements and project scope. We are looking for a full time or part time Drupal Developer or PHP developer with great organizational and interpersonal skills that is experiences and driven toward code excellence. They must have experience in PHP development and it is a HUGE bonus if it is with the Drupal CMS.
Promet Source is a global web and mobile application development company with offices in Chicago, USA and Cebu, Philippines. We are a full service technology firm that delivers high-value consulting and software development solutions that clients need to grow their business. As a leading technology provider of web services, we focus on complex web development, support, mobile applications, and strategic marketing. We are dedicated to open source software solutions by providing managed services for Drupal-based websites, products, and applications.
Work for a great, growing company! Apply today!
Work in teams to help build and develop websites with Drupal and PHP
Participate in daily and weekly status meetings
Reporting time and work details on a daily basis
Record detailed descriptions of work performed and documentation of progress
Communicate regularly with project manager
Develop and build with best practice and code excellence in mind
- Strong understanding of best practices of PHP development
- Experience in Drupal development is a HUGE plus
- HTML, CSS expertise
- Ability to develop in PHP/MySQL
- Knowledge and experience with API development
- Proven Custom module development
- Understands Integration concepts (restful services, API development, etc.)
- Knowledge of PHP and MySQL development techniques: using GIT for code checkouts, version - control, and deployment techniques.
b) Bonus Knowledge
- Understanding of Apache/nginx configuration
- High availability configuration for CMS driven websites
- MySQL skills
- Mobile Web App Development (Apple or Android)
- Trouble shooting issues that occur at the server level, related to database throughput, preprocessor configuration, memory resident storage, and more.
- General understanding of project management principles. (Agile, Iterative, Waterfall)
- Strong work ethic, a drive for success and proactive attitude
- Experience working in small teams
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Familiar with QA and deployment processes
- Must be a friendly team player who enjoys challenges and learning new skills and techniques
- Competitive base salary with bonus structure
- Paid time off
- Ability for upward promotion
- Future sponsored training visits to the US
- Fun and Challenging work environment
- Fun, dynamic, growing team
- Office socials, events, etc