Promet Source, a Chicago based web and mobile application development company, is looking to hire a Web Development Project Manager to work with its established team of Drupal professionals. We provide a fun, supportive environment with tons of opportunities for learning. The project manager is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. We are looking for a full time Project Manager with great organizational and interpersonal skills that is an experienced multi-tasker. They must have experience in leading teams that are building large and complex web applications and who want to be a part of a fun, collaborative team of individuals.
We are a technology firm that delivers web and mobile development solutions. Our clients include many Higher Education clients, high volume eCommerce applications as well as startups. As a leading technology provider of web services, we focus on complex web development, Open Source CMS support and iOS mobile applications. We are dedicated to open source software solutions by providing managed services for Drupal-based websites, products, and applications.
Work for a great, growing company! Apply today!
- Holds daily and weekly scrum meetings, stand ups, sprint planning, demo, and retrospective meetings.
- Matches team member skill sets with client tasks.
- Organizes and track client requirements and progress toward requirements.
- Communicates daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly project plans and requirements clearly to entire team.
- Finds the right tools for the job for all aspects of project management.
- Ensures that all team members are properly tracking time and fully documenting progress and ensures proper and up-to-date project documentation.
- Track, document and manage who has access to what client resources.
- Shuffles priorities to quickly handle client emergencies without neglecting other clients
- Communicates job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Leads the planning and implementation of project. Defines project tasks and resource requirements. Manages project resource allocation. Tracks project deliverables using appropriate tools.
Implements and manages project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Completes project evaluations and assessment of results
- Experience working with a CMS within an agency setting
- Bachelor's degree/equivalent in business administration
- Minimum of 2-5 years of BA or PM experience
- Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Effective communication skills
- Be a highly motivated and independent self starter with the ability to succeed
- Experience in developing project budgets, coaching, supervision, project management, process improvement, tracking budget expenses, self-development, and performance management
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management as well as project management techniques and tools
- Direct work experience in project management capacity
-Proven experience in people management, strategic planning, risk management, change management, project management software
- Competitive base salary with bonus structure
- Medical benefits
- Car Allowance and Mileage Reimbursement Program
- Paid Time Off
- Ability for Upward Mobility
- Fun and Challenging work environment
Fun, dynamic, growing team / Office socials, events, and lunches / Fast growing technology company / Casual office setting / Direct access to leaders and decision makers / Travel opportunities