Promethean, Inc Employee Reviews in United States

Ed Tech Company that Inspires Everyone
Director of Marketing, North America (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJuly 11, 2012
I loved being involved. My department rocked! We all dedicated our lives to the success of every student and teacher around the world. It was a fulfilling experience to develop and market products that enabled effortless and fun learning across the globe. My co-workers were the best. We worked hard and played hard. Management empowered us each day to inspire everyone by sparking imagination. The hardest part of my job was working long hours and weekends. The most enjoyable part of my job was traveling around the nation and world meeting our students and teachers and seeing the joy on their faces.
Pros
my own office, company sponsored lunches, rah rah meetings
Cons
working long hours and weekends
My comments go here
Senior Area Manager (Former Employee) –  San FranciscoApril 2, 2013
Just look at Linkedin for employee comments. Promethean was one of the very, very best companies of all time. Then they went public and traded the failing quest for revenue for vastly growing revenue. Promethean was growing rapidly at a very efficient and cost effective way. If they left it be, they would still be growing even in a changing market. Unlike the movie, greed is bad. Check out PRW on the FTSE market, you will see what I mean.
Pros
great internal value, management, products, listened to customers, more.
Cons
quest for money at the expense of all else. see stock performance.
A family atmosphere
Sr. Quality Support Engineer/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GADecember 19, 2012
Promethean goal is to provide the best technical solutions for their clients. There is a heavy emphasis on training and installation. Management is very hands-off unless needed. Co-workers fit into a cluture that is great to be around. There are many travel days for site visits but the clients are a joy to work with.
Pros
family atmosphere
Cons
none.
over worked
Inside Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAOctober 6, 2014
this company generally over works you, as to you have no personal life. the hard worker that did most of the work received no credit.

Want to know more about Promethean, Inc?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Promethean, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3