Prometheus Real Estate Group

Prometheus Real Estate Group Employer Reviews

A cutting edge company that welcomes new ideas and has many beautiful properties to work at.
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee), Americana Apartments Mt. View/Tan Plaza, Palo AltoMay 3, 2013
Pros: i live where i work so my wife makes me lunch everyday!
Cons: health insurance and 401k could be better.
~A day at Prometheus Americana Apartments starts with Line-Up. This is when my team along with the office staff meet each morning and discuss the important details scheduled for that day. We talk about any issues that have arose from the day before, that we might need to address and we assign tasks and share any important information as needed. I review – more... and respond to emails and check voice mails. Then I review work order system and unit turnover system to ensure units are turned and work orders are completed. I work on contracts for capitol projects, coordinate vendors as needed throughout the day, review vacation requests and time cards and work schedules. I deal with any customer service issues as needed and conduct property and unit inspections as needed.
~I have learned to manage multiple projects and to lead my team and help them be successful on a daily basis.
~My management skills have grown even more at this company. I have learned to build budget and manage a budget and also write variance reports as needed. I have also been able to obtain strong people management skills, working with a large team.
~I have been fortunate to work with a great group of co-workers. My team is awesome! I have not only been able to teach them, but they have also taught me alot.
~The hardest part of the job is managing multiple projects at once. It gets done, but it requires lots of hard work and planning!
~The most enjoyable part of this job is being able to work with a great staff, and when I receive compliments from residents saying that my team is doing a great job! – less
Great Place to Work
Resident Relations Manager (Former Employee), San Mateo, CAMarch 12, 2013
A great company to work for where I learned a great deal about management, business process and decision making.
Nice place to work
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee), Santa Clara CalifornaAugust 29, 2012
Pros: regular visits from corproate to rate property. more pride.
Cons: it happens everywhere; the bad seed enters and creates havoc.
No matter where you work, the area is so pleasing and well taken cared of. Prometheus Real Estate Group cares for it's properties, it's investments with good management. I always did more than I had to because I enjoyed my position.
I did run across a "property manager" who did not like an employee of mine and gave me the option to fire him, or be fired. – more... Needless to say, I was fired; this employee was a very hard worker and lloved his job as I did.
This inexperienced female mananger with "head trip issues" lost the best employees that day. Eventually, P.R.E.G. saw her flaws and she was replaced. Prometheus Real Eastate Group is my choice to work. – less
Can't Recommend
Property Manager (Former Employee), San Mateo, CaliforniaDecember 15, 2011
The changes implemented since 2009 have negatively impacted job stability, growth, compensation and work/life balance. Cuts in experienced, seasoned personnel and hiring from unrelated industries has had consequences on staffing and clients.

About Prometheus Real Estate Group

Prometheus is committed to maximizing efficiency through the effective use of information technology. The entire enterprise, including – Read more