Prometric Employee Reviews

work benefits are good
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 17, 2018
Its a lot of work and the environment stressful. However, there has been a change in management recently. I was told the environment and job culture are a lot better now.
Tca
TEST CENTER ADMINSTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Landover, MDJanuary 9, 2018
Being a Test Center Administrator was interesting I enjoyed it for the most part only thing that bothered me was part time little pay and at my location there was no advancement there
Boring work but easy
Test Center Administrator (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 19, 2017
This job can get to be super boring but it's super easy for the pay. At times, dealing with certain candidates can be very entertaining. If you have low patience, this isn't the job for you.
cool place to work
Test Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 4, 2017
it was a decent place to work. Company isn't bad and the job is not difficult job.Not saying that it is a walk through the park, as withany job it has it;s ups and downs.Overall from my experience Prometric was a good company to work for.
Work Environment is relaxed
site engineer Support Eng. site tech. (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 21, 2017
I have flexibility in my days. arrive early most days. Technology is usually changing. You have to be motivated to teach yourself. Generally not stressful.
Interesting work with smart people
Account Management (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDNovember 13, 2017
The team at Prometric work well together; to be successful you must work well in a fast paced, VERY detail oriented environment. The management works to provide interesting opportunities for growth and development.
Pros
interesting work, smart colleagues, team work, global
Cons
global nature of the business can impact weekends and evenings
Great work environment and supportive management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  BaltimoreSeptember 22, 2017
Great starters job with flexible hours. I enjoyed the management staff and the training allowed me to become a helpful C.S.R . I enjoyed the happy work environment.
Little to no employee employer relationship. Low pay, no raises, keep everyone's hours low in the testing field. Zero employer support!
Nurses Aid proctor/clinical examiner (Current Employee) –  DelawareAugust 24, 2017
Very disappointed in this company. They are a global company where the right hand has no idea what the left hand is doing. Management does not stand behind their employees or acknowledge our hard work. They are quick to criticize.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Zero breaks. No raises. Totally unorganized.
Subject Matter Expert (SME) (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZAugust 11, 2017
The company is a great place because it is a work from home job. Work with other professionals in the insurance or college environment. The pay is great and management makes you feel valued.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
n/a
Review
Licensed Test Center Administrator (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 8, 2017
I love the fact that they give individuals an opportunity, especially when you have big gap in your resume. The hours are reasonable because they have 3 shifts. They also allow you to work extra time only when someone calls off or running late.
Pros
opportunities to work for headquarters
Cons
no benefits
Government secure testing lab...
Test Center Administrator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 4, 2017
Efficient processes, designed to maximize testers time and comfort. Tenured employees experienced in controls, PATRIOT ACT requirements for Compliance.
Pros
Great management
Met many different people
Test Center Administrator (Former Employee) –  Puyallup, WAJuly 26, 2017
Prometric was a very nice environment to start out my first official job at, memorizing what certain exams needed helped my brain and meeting very different people were great too. Talking to people everyday honed my communication skills as well. A lot of people don't like it because I always heard complaints about the security and such but its because someone ruined it for everyone. I'm just doing my job, making sure YOU'RE not cheating on YOU'RE exam because people do that. Dishonesty is where you're already rubbish at your job so if I just let you test assuming you wont cheat but will, what does that say about my work ethic. You have your own rules at your job, and we have our own. So, just suck it up and lifts those pant legs so I can see your dang ankles and keep still so I can scan you with my super annoying and so scary metal detecting wand that people always seem to complain about.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
lots of rude testers.
TEST CENTER ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 21, 2017
Productive and knowledgeable work environment. Work a good amount of hours a week and pay is good. Location was good and easy to reach. During the morning and afternoon there is a rush and you keep busy.
Nice place to work
Network Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 10, 2017
Good pay and benefits. Nice and educated people to work with. Nice position system levels with strong management that appreciates knowledge and hard work.
Soul Killing
Test Center Administrator (Former Employee) –  Temple Terrace, FLJuly 8, 2017
My experience at Prometric was terrible. Mind numbingly boring. Slaves to overly detailed procedures that at times were quite funny. The owner screamed at a co-worker and deliberately broke her cell phone in the office.
Pros
coworkers
Cons
Everything. If you are terminally ill, you may enjoy it.
Awesome
TCA (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 4, 2017
Manager was very understanding. Friendly atmosphere. Laid back bit fast paced. Long breaks. Paid time off. Awesome district manager. Bonuses every year.
Pros
Bonuses, paid time off
Cons
not the best place for work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  White Marsh, MDJune 29, 2017
do not waste your time....there is favoritism in the workplace. lots of work with little pay. they'll rather recruit their friends. i felt a negative vibe every time i came to work.
They treat employees horribly
TCA (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 24, 2017
Prometric provides a wonderful service to the candidates testing but they treat their employees horribly. They are hiring new TCA's at a higher rate than they are paying existing TCA's. People are leaving at an alarming rate & they don't seem to understand
why.
Pros
get to meet lots of people
Cons
low morale
i have been working with prometric since one year now
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, OHJune 20, 2017
Although there are many pros of the company but I would like to mention the most prominent ones
• Excellent infrastructure
• Good learning environment and growth opportunities
• Approachable seniors
• Salary packages are quite attractive
Pros
Excellent infrastructure
Cons
No cons as such except for the seldom demanding situations that require utmost hard work.
do not recommend
Test Center Administrator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 16, 2017
Tis job is very fast paced, most of the employees had bad attitude and management needs an over haul. Meeting different people daily was the best part of the job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prometric. Our community is ready to answer.