Prometric Employee Reviews

Great work culture and good work ethics
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, ILMarch 25, 2017
Work environment is very flexible. Until and unless you are doing a good job there is no need to worry about anything. You will always be considered as an asset to the company.Colleagues were very good and they were supportive and cheerful. Senior staff were also co-operative. I had to leave the company unfortunately as I was shifting to another city. I will miss working here.
Pros
Flexible Timing and work culture
Cons
High work pressure at times
Productive work environment
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, ILMarch 23, 2017
Work pressure is low and the incentives are high, Workplace here is fun loving and I love working in this type of environment. Senior staff is very supportive and always encourage us to perform well and also they share their valuable experience with us.
Pros
Flexible lunch timings, good incentives.
Cons
less numbers of leaves are provided
Good experience over 13 years
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 14, 2017
Recognize performance and promotes from within. Was able to gain management experience on global scale. Worked with teams in India, Malaysia, Ireland and Holland.
Pros
Advancement
Excellent company for a good professional growth
Test Developer (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, ILMarch 14, 2017
I am working in this company for a good 2 and a half years. I have gone through many ups and downs during my initial days but I never felt as I was under any sort of pressure as the senior staff and the management were always there for help. I never felt nervous or shy for asking any help from the seniors. If you work good they will consider you as a valuable asset of the company.
Pros
Flexible timings
Cons
Annual Leaves are less
Gaining Valuable experience and Knowledge
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 9, 2017
It is a very good company if you are looking to gain knowledge and worthy experience. I am working in this company for over an year and a half and I can say that people here very professional and helpful. Incentive policy is very good and good growth. Management should regularly organize meeting for office related issues
Great location
Electronic Software Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMarch 8, 2017
Prometric is a good company to being a career with. There is lots to learn and it was a fun environment. Management has been there for a very long time so advancement opportunities might not be as great. I enjoyed working with people from across the globe and traveling to a few offices in Europe. The main downfall was the amount of layoff's they had while I was there.
Great firm to be associated with
Web Designer (Current Employee) –  London, KYMarch 7, 2017
Experienced management. Friendly and cooperative employees. Lot of learning. Timely salary. Good incentives.Group discussion sessions would help a lot in brainstorming and overcoming managerial shortcomings.Not-so-flexible leave policy.
overworked and underpaid
Test Center Administrator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 4, 2017
This job is constantly busy. The employees are always fighting with each other. There is no advancement. the work load just keeps increasing with same pay.
Pros
1 hour lunches, meet some nice people
Cons
long hours, low pay for type of work done, unstable
Never a dull moment.
Licensed to fingerprint candidates (Former Employee) –  Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton, PAMarch 4, 2017
With this job we never knew when or if we would get paid. My manager took our paychecks and cashed them for herself. It could be weeks before we seen a paycheck. She was never there and she constantly harassed the employees. I learned how to fingerprint people and eventually i learned how to the manager since ours was never there. The hardest part of the job was catching people cheating. People can get very creative. We rarely got a 30 minute break to eat so we had to eat in front of customers. I did enjoy the few people i worked with but it's hard to get along with people who are all family. Which means i was the lowest on the totem poll. I was glad when Prometric shut down.
Pros
No Pros
Cons
No health care and no breaks
Gained solid technical knowledge at Prometric
Web Developer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 3, 2017
Regular training and guidance from senior management really helped me polish the skill set I already possessed. Up-to-date technology makes the processes very smooth and efficient. The wok environment is challenging and interesting at the same time. Innumerable opportunities for those who wish to grow as a professional in the testing sector.Regular official meetings should be held on HR issues and techniques to learn time management.
Perfect company if you are looking for professional challenges and learning new things
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, ILMarch 3, 2017
I am working at Prometric full-time (More than 2 years). Amazing industry exposure. It has been really stimulating and encouraging for me so far and I hope I learn much more here in the coming years. Remuneration is also as per expectations. Regular raises and bonuses keep employees motivated. You would have to be really smart as a professional to achieve and maintain a balance between work and personal life. Organize more recreational meets for employees.
Great company to work in
Web Analyst (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, ILMarch 2, 2017
I am very happy that I got a chance to work here. work environment here is very chill out. We all discuss our problems with each other and find solution for the same.Management is very co-operative and supportive.
Pros
Flexible office timing
Cons
Annual leaves are less
Good Company to start your career
Senior Web Developer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 24, 2017
If you are a fresher and looking for a good start for your career then Prometric is the company. I have completed 1 year today so I thought I should share my experience. When I joined here I was quite nervous but within a month I got over my nervousness and started to enjoy my work. Seniors always motivated me and taught me new things every now and then. I came across many difficulties during my early days in the office but Management and seniors were always there to guide me through difficult times. I am blessed that I got an opportunity to be a part of this fine company.
Review
Test Center Administrator (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 23, 2017
Prometric is a great place to work for if you are a college students and retired individual who is in need of a part time job. Customer Service and basic computer skills is required to preformed the duties at Prometric.
just a job until you find something better
Test Center Administrator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 22, 2017
The job is very easy as long as you can read and apply policy and pay attention to details. There isn't room for advancement in the test center maybe corporate is different
Enthusiastic work environment
Web Analyst (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, ILFebruary 22, 2017
I have been working in this company for more than 2 years and I am very happy with the company because work environment is very good, everyone is proactive and serious about their work.
Management is great and are doing a very good job by maintaining the decorum and professionalism in the office.
Free coffee with your ball and chain...
Infrastructure Engineer - Technology Division (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 21, 2017
Long days, extra hours and effort are the norm. After 10 years performance evaluations were always good, but raises always fell behind industry standards. They were hiring young/cheap H1B people to replace older/expensive longtime employees, then asking us to "help" the young people understand how to do our/their jobs. No retirement (pension) and I struggled to add to my 401K because of bills/kids/house in low growth position. My boss was my boss for six years, his boss was in charge of him for 8 years...high turnover and low morale. Training money for education was hard to access, many signatures needed for approval, too hard to overcome sometimes. Managers have little empathy for employees, much of a "US vs THEM" attitude from managers...Sorry, I can't help you... Heard often.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
no chance for advancement unless your in the clique.
Excellent Growth and Good Work Culture
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, ILFebruary 18, 2017
I want to list some of the best Benefits of working here
Flexible Timing

Less Leaves
Break Time is less
Will Miss Working Here
HR Executive (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, ILFebruary 15, 2017
It was unfortunate for me that I have to leave this company due to some family issues. I was very happy while working here. I loved the work environment. I will cherish these days for a long time. Management is very good.
Prometric- Good Company to start your career
Web Application Developer (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, ILFebruary 14, 2017
Prometric from my point of view is the best company to start your career. I am also a fresher here and I am very happy with the growth I am getting here and the workplace is good. I have made many good friends in a very less time. There are many things to learn from here. Everyday you face new challenges. Management is doing a great job and they are always motivating

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prometric. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9