ProMotions Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Productive and entertaining workplace
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNApril 25, 2017
I mainly made my own hours at this job. The job consisted of promoting music and shows. The workplace culture was pretty normal for me because I dealt with many different people on a regular and irregular basis.
Fun & productive
Promoter (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 29, 2017
During a typical day at work employee receives clear directions to execute a specific task: collect data from customers.
I learned how to follow directions closely to get tentative customers filling up their insurance forms.
About management. I like how managers give clear and precise instructions.
Workplace culture: Very friendly and professional.
Hardest part of the job: Temporary and distant places.
The most enjoyable part of the job: Relax and Friendly, formal-casual dress code.
Pros
Friendly customer service
Cons
Different locations
Great
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 21, 2017
Always something different happening. Excitement, variety, and working hard to get things done and make promotion a success.
Pros
Variety
Cons
Job security
Your typical government facility
Site Security Manager (Former Employee) –  Barstow, CADecember 29, 2016
You learn a lot of skills working on a military base, meet a lot of new people but the technology is usually outdated due to funding. Dealing with the command structure of the military is not necessarily enjoyable for a civilian but in some cases it is worth it.
Horrible
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Sheffield, OHDecember 15, 2016
Arbys is horrible, there managers are rude and do not care about the crew. Managers sit on their butts and do not care for the crew below them especially the shift managers get treated horrible by the general and assistant manager.
Cons
short breaks, horrible managers
Every morning you wake up for work should be a new adventure!
team leader (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 28, 2016
I love work, since I was 16 I have always had a job. Priority for a workday in my case is to 1. get all your work done 2. enjoy your day and co workers the best way possible 3. working as a team sometimes is the best way to get things done correctly!

With the good there is always bad. The best part of my day is honestly, working and getting it done. I feel at best when I know my work is legit and complete. I also enjoy being extraverted which is unlike most accountants these days. The worst part of my day is having those long nights, spending hours trying to find the missing puzzle to your numbers. I love forensic accounting though and will not quit until it is solved.
Pros
Loved every single one of my jobs
Cons
barely got any breaks, that was by choice, always had too much work to do.
Great Environment Better Staff
Promotions and Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Elgin, ILOctober 15, 2016
By far one of my favorite jobs I have ever had! Amazing staff, amazing opportunities. Met different people from different walks of life all the time.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
Seasonal jobs
Promotions and Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 19, 2016
Welcome clients, assess their needs, provide solutions. Boss and branch manager were very nice and the co-workers were pleasant and professional. I definitely recommend working here
promotions
Promotions Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZSeptember 12, 2016
it was okay nothing to shabby. it definitely needs a better manager and more job opportunities. needs alot more leadership. your kinda thrown to the wolves.
Great
Marketing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAJuly 25, 2016
Good place - its fun and cool i will go back to work and its a really cool place
it sells cars and trucks big trucks i loved working here its hard wirkd
great place to work
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Big Rapids, MIJune 22, 2016
Its a hard type of job to perform anyplace you work. If you are a hard worker then you are able to move up in the workplace, but have to be tough.
Fun lots of people to meet
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brandon, FLApril 18, 2016
i loved working here, the people and coworkers were really nice and kind. Especially going door to door to meet customers
Small Business
TeamGQ Entertainment LLC. (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 30, 2015
Online Social Media
Promote Upcoming events
Sale tables for guest
Offer discounts for early entry
Book entertainment guest
Pros
Short work hours, 3 days a week
Cons
Late nights
Interpersonal relationships
Marketing/Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 3, 2015
I love working in a team environment and being able to build rapport with not only my team but future employees. I have an outgoing personality, work hard and love to enjoy what I do. I have learned a lot doing the different jobs that I have had, interacting with a diverse group of people. Time management in my opinion is a strong asset and always take pride in the position and people I come in contact with.
This company is no longer in service
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 5, 2015
This company is no longer in service. Located in Washington, DC. This company is no longer in service. Located in Washington, DC.
Fun Place to work
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 11, 2015
This company is one of the best to work for because it is very relaxed. I love engaging with people educating them about the product.
very productive work place
Sales (Current Employee) –  MichiganAugust 28, 2015
I loved having my own schedule, and meeting new people on a daily basis. I was never bored and had a blast. My work days were more fun with good people than work.
productive fun
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  fort mitchell alAugust 7, 2015
I love working with people, i'm a team player , dependable, fun and reliable. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing people smile because there satisfied and happy.
Productive and purposeful work environment, family atmosphere.
Service work/Program coordinator/outreach (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 6, 2015
Purposeful work, in a place I can grow and expand, for the enrichment and forward progression of everyone. From the people I will be working with, to the business and clients that will be affected. My purpose is to be of service.
Pros
Great Benefits both paid and unpaid.
Cons
Negative work atmosphere.
Freelance promotions
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Seattle WA, and Jacksonville FLMay 8, 2015
It was great freelance work, fragrance and beauty promotions in various, high end department stores. Loved coworkers and managers, there was nothing really hard about this job, just long and weekend hours.
Pros
getting allowance in fragrance and beauty products, meeting wonderful people