PRONTO INSURANCE

PRONTO INSURANCE Employer Reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Brownsville, TXDecember 4, 2013
A typical day at work included answering phones making copies. I also set up clients with insurances and did client intake forms.
it was fun, loved working there
Tax Preparer/ trainer (Former Employee), Brownsville, TXOctober 2, 2013
Pros: lots of travel
the training department was so much fun, they make you feel welcome and at home.
Productive and Fun
SALES AGENT (Former Employee), Mercedes, TXSeptember 23, 2013
very busy
everyday marketing was fantastic
co workers were very fun to be around
Sales Agent
Sales Agent (Current Employee), Austin,TexasSeptember 6, 2013
Pros: knowledgeable underwriting department always willing to help, pronto provides great learning tools and extensive training prior to office placement
Cons: high turn over, unskilled management in promotion of company to prospects
Calculate premiums and establish payment method. Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries, Contact underwriter and submit forms to obtain binder coverage, Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance – more... plans.
Inspect property, examining its general condition, type of construction, age, and other characteristics, to decide if it is a good insurance risk. Install bookkeeping systems and resolve system problems. Interview prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs, property to be insured, and to discuss any existing coverage. – less
overall I am looking for more of a stablity
Insurance Agent (Former Employee), Houston TxAugust 5, 2013
Pros: loved my coworkers
Cons: things changed often
I didn't feel secure at this job the job was new to me I did like the atmosphere and just wanted more security and know that I was going to advance.
Fast Paced Enviroment
SALES AGENT (Current Employee), Corpus Christi, TXMay 15, 2013
My first task when I open the office is to print the list of payments due for that week. Set everything up for every employee to get a copy of the list and start to plan the marketing goal for the day. Once everything is executed, collect premiums for the day and exceed daily goal.
Not professional at all.
Adjuster Trainee (Former Employee), Brownsville, TXApril 10, 2013
The work itself is great and interesting. You learn about loop holes in insurance policies; but the work environment is very unprofessional. The employees don't uphold a standard.
Not going back
Insurance Sales Agent (Former Employee), Pharr,TXMarch 4, 2013
Wasnt given the raise promised. Never in a stationed place. Favortism among various people within the company. Did not know anything about either my dental or health insurance was never given the information.
Productive work great environment
Virtual Sales Agent (Current Employee), Brownsville, TXJanuary 4, 2013
Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes.
Calculate premiums and establish payment method.
Customize insurance programs to suit individual customers, often covering a variety of risks.
Sell various types of insurance policies to individuals on behalf of the insurance company, – more... including automobile and property insurance.
Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
Perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
Attend meetings to learn about new products and services, learn new skills, and receive technical assistance in developing new accounts. – less
You can do much, much better for yourself
Analysis Specialist (Former Employee), Brownsville, TXNovember 17, 2012
Extremely low pay for the work required. Direct supervisor was not fit to be a manager and his supervisor didn't understand the computer programs, software, and methods with which employees formulated information for him to use. MAJOR, MAJOR breakdowns of communication between levels of management to the point that employees were alienated and borderline – more... mistreated. I would advise strongly to stay away from this company! Extremely poor experience for me working here; I got out and I'm glad that I did! – less
Run! Run!
no matter (Former Employee), no matterOctober 18, 2012
Pros: use them for better job
Cons: many friends still stuck and looking to get out
mexico pay and mexico management of cracking the whip. still have scars. only care about money and not employees. call texas workforce comm for complaint record.
Agency Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 9, 2012
The most enjoyable part of my job is when customers are happy with the service and explanations i offered, also how they thank you for giving them a great customer service.
Fun, Versatile, Fast Paced Company
Management (Current Employee), TexasAugust 1, 2012
Pros: daily/monthly contests, friendly environment, bonuses, career advancements
Cons: its up to you to find work/life balance.
-great place to start a career
-Fast paced job
-Great Promotions
-Career advacement faster than any other competitor
-Great Pay and Bonus Structure
Great co-workers make Pronto a Fun and Fast-paced Place to Work
Payroll Manager (Current Employee), Brownsville, TXJuly 31, 2012
After more than four years working with Pronto Insurance and watching the growth every year, I can honestly say that I look forward to going to work each day. The people I work with are top-notch, and my direct supervisor is fantastic. I have watched many people who put in the effort and have been able to continue to move forward in their own career – more... track, in sales, claims, and in other supporting areas.

The pace of work is very fast, so you have to keep up daily, but the company provides many tools and the technology to help stay on top of things. At least things are never dull! And having the owners interact with us directly at the home office is a plus. – less
Pronto is going places
Executive Administrative Support (Current Employee), Brownsville, TXJuly 31, 2012
Pros: yearly summer beach bash, benefits
Pronto is a fast growing company in Texas. I can see this company expanding and offering more jobs. Everyday is fast pace with daily communication amongst co-workers and supervisors. Everyone is ready to work and willing to help. This company recognizes hard workers.
This is a company that has great potential
Adjuster, Supervisor, BI Adjuster (Former Employee), San AntonioDecember 14, 2011
Pros: potential
Cons: pay, amount of work
This company is not fullfillng its potential, not willing to pay scale, work load heavy