PRONTO INSURANCE Employee Reviews

Poor management
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Seguin, TXJanuary 14, 2018
They are rude. I worked with them. Pay isn't worth it. They take advantage of you and also get you in trouble if you don't let them get what they want. They do what they Want but throw you under the bus if you happen to glance away from work. They are just immature and unprofessional. They cheat their customers and make you do their job. Especially Maria and Ashley.
Pros
Certified
Cons
Certified takes months and Bad pay
Fun environment but vert stressful
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  McAllen, TXJanuary 2, 2018
Pronto is a good place they have fun incentives for employees like a day at the beach for everyone but you don't get a pay increase or bonuses. if you want to get paid more you have to move to an office that makes more money and not always is their positions available
Pros
fun
Cons
no pay increases
na
Agency Manager (Current Employee) –  Cuero, TXDecember 13, 2017
The job consist of selling homeowners and auto insurance. pronto would be a great place to work if they pay just a little more to keep employees. The hardest part of job is working 12 hours every day with no help and being paid salary but not enough to be away from family 70 hours a week. The best part is seeing the customers that notice your hard work
Great place, they care about employees and customers!
Claims Adjuster (Current Employee) –  Brownsville, TXDecember 7, 2017
Great place and managers that care for us and customers. The pace of work is fast but they are growing and there is lots of opportunities here! Excited to see what comes next!
Good job for someone single and living with their parents.
Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Port Arthur, TXDecember 4, 2017
They are the worse insurance company to work with, I felt stressed and pressured. The DM was nice chick but had her little favoritism team.

I used to do call list 3x a day, clean, make coffee, take payments, get inspection on units.
Pros
no lunches eat as your working
Cons
no breaks
Repetitive
FNOL Claims Rep (Former Employee) –  Brownsville, TXNovember 16, 2017
The job was repetitive nothing changed all the calls were the same. Management was very relaxed until the new management came in and began changing policies and firing employees.
Ex Employee
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 9, 2017
I had started working for the Company and I have no problems with Pronto Insurance the Company. But the Management sucks there are curtain Managers that have free will because they are favorites. They make their own schedule and leave the new Employees that have no License alone. They training is great the instructor is Awesome. But as for the Management they need to demote a few of them that have no Management experience or correct them when it needs to be Corrected.
Pros
The Store hours are great gives you time to get stuff done after or before work.
Productive nice work environment
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXOctober 26, 2017
I honestly like working for pronto I love the every day challenge in marketing to bring in new customers to the company I love to sell commercial insurance, the only opponent for me to continue with the company was the salary.
Pros
we had events every week
Cons
salary
Nepotism to the max
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 23, 2017
Nepotism - the practice among those with power or influence of favoring relatives or friends, especially by giving them jobs.

If you are not related to the family or not working in the valley, I would not recommend going anywhere near this company. If your a relative you are guaranteed a high spot with the company. The owners will not allow you to run your business if it means getting rid of a family or friend within the company. You have been warned.
Pros
cheap insurance
Cons
all the relatives already have the top jobs. no advancement possibilities
learned new things
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Brownsville, TXSeptember 28, 2017
a typical day at work we print out the cancellations or payments to do. i learned about car insurance, home insurance, and commercial insurance, management was good sometimes they will change managers a lot.
Pros
promos, fun days
Cons
long shifts, lunch break was busy sometimes
Good to start off
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Conroe, TXSeptember 24, 2017
Pronto Insurance is a good place to start if youre looking to stay in insurance because its very 'chill' but when it comes down to it, the hourly pay isnt good and the only way you can get some type of raise is if your store grows
Pros
Relaxed work environment
Cons
Low pay
Stressfull
Agency Manager (Former Employee) –  Wharton, TXSeptember 18, 2017
if your a manger you get pd salary. dont want to work overtime and not get pd for it this job is not for you. overall its an ok job.. benefits are ok upper management sucks
Awful
INSURANCE SALES ADVISOR/ STORE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 13, 2017
They expect you to work from 8 am to 8pm . No over time if your a manager you have to work 50 to 60 per week and u only make 200 more a month then a agent. Upper management is very rude. They r constantly watch camera's asking why ur not standing? If family came they would call you.
Pros
Cons
everything
Great place of work
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXSeptember 7, 2017
It was a great experience and they were great throughout my pregnancy and understanding. Well managed place and respectful, easy to work with and manage.
Pros
30 minutes lunch, miles paid, marketing
Cons
Love the job and what i do if you like helping out ppl this is the perfect job
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Pharr, TXAugust 22, 2017
Get payments, insurance info, sale policies(insurance)
The different coverages of insurance
Managers are really good and help you out in whatever questions you have
Pros
Raffles, incentives
Cons
Work place to tight
Good Enviorment
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  La Joya, TXAugust 16, 2017
I will get deposit ready and make sure its correct so I could deposit at the bank no later than 10am. I would then run a report of the total expenses of the store (marketing, traveling, store supplies, etc) to make sure we were under our monthly allowance. Monitor my sales agent to make sure we were meeting quota as a store. I also sit with agents to to talk about new marketing strategies . At the end of the shift I would reconcile payments with daily money to make sure everything was correct. I also need to approve hours to make sure payroll will be correct.
Awesome company!
Director of Omni-Channel eCommerce (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 23, 2017
Typical day is authentic, encouraging and highly team oriented atmosphere. It is a fun and supportive environment with all hands on deck. Quarterly sales motivational meetings are important to our culture.
seasonal job
Tax Preparer (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXJuly 7, 2017
Worked with pronto for only a couple months. It was only a temp job, few hours, overall it was ok. Manger was helpful, fun place to work for. I worked inside Donna HEB
Great starter
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Robstown, TXJuly 1, 2017
Pronto has helped me to be a better manager. I have made several contacts and made great friends. I have learned so much and continue learning every day.
Pros
Great parties
Cons
Not enough pay
hard worker
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 22, 2017
helping customer out with making payments adding or remove things from there policy. Open new policy but at the same time trying to get them the best rate we can,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PRONTO INSURANCE. Our community is ready to answer.