Proofpoint Employee Reviews

Fast growing, outdated culture
Sales (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CADecember 22, 2016
Good place to work if you're an entry level employee or low level management. Company is extremely frugal with tight controls over spending to the point where areas of the business are starved for investment. IT Department is extremely weak and it is difficult to get things done.
Pros
Average salary and benefits
Cons
No 401K match, salary increases are below standard, parking is limited. Product management is B grade at best.
Great product
Account Executive - Canada (Former Employee) –  Draper, UTNovember 6, 2016
Proofpoint has a phenomenal product set and is better than anyone in the industry. I was glad to have the opportunity to help businesses protect themselves against the #1 threat vector, email.

Ghostery could be better at giving sales people autonomy, and have crossed the line of cool start up to more corporate. However, the people I worked with were amazing, and I know they all will do extremely well.
Learning environment and great people to work with
Account Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Draper, UTApril 3, 2016
I answered all incoming e-mails and helped with everything asked of me, including working long hours and being flexible. I entered deal packets for computer software and submitted them to sales reps supervisors.
Pros
Great opportunity for a long term career
Cons
Hired through a temp agency
Productive and Fun
Salesforce Administrator (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAFebruary 10, 2016
Great place to work,fun,fast paced and room for growth. This company will pay for certifications. Great challenges and great people to work with.
Best in Class Product, Execs are personable
Business Development (Current Employee) –  Draper, UTAugust 13, 2013
Love proofpoint, not only does this company have the best product in their market, but pay is solid, work life balance is awesome with an unlimited vacation policy. Lots of autonomy, just hit your numbers and no one bothers you. I gave them only 3 stars for comp/benis because there is no 401k match or profit sharing. They do a great job with strategic marketing and focused efforts to develop business. Love the execs, Gary Steele CEO is very personable and approachable.
Pros
work life balance, best in class product, competitive salary
Cons
no 401k match

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Proofpoint. Our community is ready to answer.

Proofpoint Reviews by Location