Propak Corporation

Propak Corporation Employer Reviews

Propak Logistics
Manager (Current Employee), ArizonaMarch 4, 2015
I have worked for Propak for nearly eight years. I think this company has many talented people at all levels, corporate through hourly. Very supportive management staff! I have experienced the continued growth of the company firsthand and have been rewarded for the work I do with both fair compensation and advancement opportunities. I work with a great group of people throughout the company and I'm very satisfied thus far with my position within the company.
Good company to work for.
Manager (Current Employee), OttawaMarch 4, 2015
I like the day to day challenges offered by my position and the support I get from Corporate is always helpful. It is a good job and I plan on staying for a while.
Fantastic Company to work for!
HR (Current Employee), ArkansasMarch 3, 2015
Propak is a fantastic company to work for. The culture is continuously growing into one that promotes positive changes throughout all levels for overall Company Growth.

You are required to work hard, but the compensation and benefits that mirror that are very competitive.

I love the team I work with!
Wonderful company to work for
Corporate Office (Current Employee), Fort Smith ARMarch 3, 2015
Pros: family oriented, excellent benefits, good pay, room for advancement
Propak offers excellent benefits and is a very good place to work for. They are family oriented and very involved in giving back to the community. People are easy to get along with and there is a good work environment. Management is always there to help with any situation.
Enjoy working for this company
Corporate Office (Current Employee), Corporate OfficeMarch 3, 2015
Pros: management, culture, benefits, co-workers
This company has an amazing work environment with employees working together to help the company grow, be successful, and be safe. Amazing managers help others to learn, grow, and understand the Propak processes. I really enjoy working for this company!
Great company---Excellent Customer Service
Accounting Coordinator (Current Employee), Fort Smith, ARMarch 3, 2015
Pros: service, support, pallet brokerage
Propak Logistics is a professional and dependable partner in the pallet and freight brokerage arena. I have found Propak to be willing to go beyond my employee expectations, and appreciate that they are very employee friendly with policies and work environment.

Steve Clark is a great Christian man with honorable values for his customers and employees. Management follows lead with genuine appreciation for their employees. Further, thinking outside of the box and employee ideas are central to the progressive nature of Propak.
Good place to work.
Manager (Current Employee), Corporate OfficeMarch 3, 2015
Pros: free pony rides on fridays, company ferris wheel, and funnel cakes.
Cons: few benefits but pay is fair.
This is a good place to work. The environment and the people are both great. There is free water in the break area and air conditioning on most days. One time my car broke and they gave me a ride to work. What more do you want?
Stay away from here if you if you want security or benefits!
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Lowell, ARFebruary 2, 2015
Cons: no benefits
I was an Operations Manager in Lowell, AR. I loved my job until upper mgmt decided to make my direct competition my Regional Manager. I was fired within 30 days of his new promotion. I consistently beat him in sales and production each week so he already had a chip on his shoulder for me. I asked upper mgmt to reconsider but it fell on deaf ears. Upper management cares nothing for the workers. They are expendable. They have gone through many new people recently that you never knew who to contact. Site managers had to do everything regarding HR when they are never trained properly. Hourly workers have NO benefits. Propak "recognizes" 5 holidays a year but you don't get paid for them! This company sucks.
Zero security for anyone including onsite managers
All (Former Employee), AllNovember 1, 2014
Pros: medical insurance for salaried employees
Cons: you cannot rely on getting help with mgmt issues. the hotline is a joke
Upper management has changed drastically which has changed the overall culture of the company. Propak was always caring and wanted all managers as well as hourly employees to be successful. A clean. Safe work environment was important. Although the company was growing they maintained relationships at site level as they had when the company was small. None of those things are important anymore. It's very cutthroat and middle mgmt is no longer accountable for their actions. Providing a clean safe workplace is no longer priority one. Ethics no longer play a role in the company. If you will rely on this income do not apply.
Overall good company
Warehouse Operations Manager (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTOctober 12, 2014
Pros: learning experience
Cons: location, lack of support
Things are improving. We are not there yet, but will get better.
horrible company to work for!
employee (Former Employee), plainview, texasAugust 27, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything is bad
Don't work for them they use and abuse u!
Not worth the stress
horrible upper management not in workplace above them!
inconsiderate management
Poor pay
poor work enviroment
builder
builder (Former Employee), salt lake city, utApril 2, 2014
Pros: paid every week
Cons: working every saturday
I would never work for this company again. I got hired on to work the band saw making 13 an hour and they threw me in to build pallets. I told my boss over and over to switch me and he wouldnt. I was making 10 an hour starting off and once I got put on piece rate my pay drop down to 7.25 an hour and .25 cents each pallet. When they flag 3 pallets as being bad they wont pay you for the whole day. I didnt see how its possible to build the minimum when they want them to be perfect. Oh and when I got hired on they told me I would be working monday thru friday 8 hour shifts. But when i started working there I was working 9 1/2 hour shifts and working every saturday. They wouldnt tell you that you will have to work saturday untill the day before Saturday. Its like they expect you to not have a life. The boss would only favor his kids and everyone who was a brown noser on the daily
STAY AWAY FROM THIS JOB
pallet sortor (Former Employee), loveland coMarch 24, 2014
To much favoritism. Working conditions are un healthy. The workers are rude and 2 face...... I rather push a lawn mower for the rate they wanna pay.
a good small company
Inspector, Builder of pallets (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKDecember 29, 2013
Pros: management and coworker
Cons: every slow production, and cut hours
a typical day at work was to find out if you where going to work eight hours or not, most of the time you where only working maybe six hours a day, i enjoy of management and co worker, but the production was so slow that no one was getting any hours, the hardest part was giving notice my coworker and management
Stay away from this company
Manager (Former Employee), AlbuquerqueJuly 7, 2013
If you want a life do NOT apply at this company. They expect your life to be pallets. They treat their employees with little respect and expect more from you than is possible. The management is single sighted and there is very little training available. Stressful, unhealthy and way too little pay for what they want you to do.
Propak
Shipping Clerk/Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Smyrna, TnJune 21, 2013
Pros: regular work schedule
Cons: no double time
I’ve learn valuable work ethics and inventory control techniques. Found that inventory control was an on going task that needs constant monitoring. This company was not the first company that I had experience with computerized inventory, but was more challenging for the amount of product there inventory maintained. Adding to my resume is shipping clerk scheduling truck shipments.
Productive & Very managable environment to work in
Pallet Builder/Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTApril 23, 2013
Basically, worked to get money, had help if needed, great environment to work in and very friendly management.
Not an ideal job!
former employee (Former Employee), all sites, usaApril 18, 2013
Cons: dirty boss, low pay, favoritism, etc, etc.
Only job where they screw you over. They do not care for your well being at all. Their benefits are not good or even decent. They expect too much for little pay and a lot of times they'll add on more work and responsibilities for you to do and not pay you a raise for it. When it comes to raises, they'll give you a whopping 20 cent raise. If they don't like you, they'll find a way to fire you. Trust me I know! And I have a lot of current and former employees who can testify that what I'm stating here is true. PROPAK DOESN'T CARE!!!
Unusual organization I have ever worked for.
OPERATIONS MANAGER (Former Employee), Mira Loma, CAOctober 9, 2012
As an Operation Manager for this company I felt like I was an hourly employee. One month after accepting the job the Plant Manager was terminated. Within 2 months they hired a new Plant manager which only lasted 1 month after that it took them nearly 4 months to find a replacement.

I was promised oportunities to learn everything about the business above and beyond my job title so that I would be better prepared to run a facility of my own. They put an hourly office clerk above me and she was definitely not the easiest person to work for. I am a firm believer in cross training and ensuring all employees and well trained in the jobs or tasks that they are assigned.

Upper management seemed to be clueless to the obvious issues that we were up against with the volume that was coming into this facility. I tried on many occassions to verse them, but they seemed to put there efforts in other areas of the business.

Safety was always the topic of any conversation; but when accidents would happen they would resolve the problem by trying to fire that particular individual that was injured on the job, insead of finding the root cause and trying to resolve the problem.
Great company to work for
Senior Supervisor (Former Employee), Red Bluff, Ca.August 28, 2012
Great company to work for that I regeted having to leave. I was able to advance swiftly and was recognized for the effort that I put forth for the better of the company.

About Propak Corporation

Propak is a proactive provider of leading-edge logistics, transportation and supply chain management solutions. We are a – Read more

Propak Corporation Salaries