Propak Corporation

Propak Corporation Employer Reviews

Overall good company
Warehouse Operations Manager (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTOctober 12, 2014
Pros: learning experience
Cons: location, lack of support
Things are improving. We are not there yet, but will get better.
horrible company to work for!
employee (Former Employee), plainview, texasAugust 27, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything is bad
Don't work for them they use and abuse u!
Not worth the stress
horrible upper management not in workplace above them!
inconsiderate management
Poor pay
poor work enviroment
STAY AWAY FROM THIS JOB
pallet sortor (Former Employee), loveland coMarch 24, 2014
To much favoritism. Working conditions are un healthy. The workers are rude and 2 face...... I rather push a lawn mower for the rate they wanna pay.
a good small company
Inspector, Builder of pallets (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKDecember 29, 2013
Pros: management and coworker
Cons: every slow production, and cut hours
a typical day at work was to find out if you where going to work eight hours or not, most of the time you where only working maybe six hours a day, i enjoy of management and co worker, but the production was so slow that no one was getting any hours, the hardest part was giving notice my coworker and management
Stay away from this company
Manager (Former Employee), AlbuquerqueJuly 7, 2013
If you want a life do NOT apply at this company. They expect your life to be pallets. They treat their employees with little respect and expect more from you than is possible. The management is single sighted and there is very little training available. Stressful, unhealthy and way too little pay for what they want you to do.
Propak
Shipping Clerk/Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Smyrna, TnJune 21, 2013
Pros: regular work schedule
Cons: no double time
I’ve learn valuable work ethics and inventory control techniques. Found that inventory control was an on going task that needs constant monitoring. This company was not the first company that I had experience with computerized inventory, but was more challenging for the amount of product there inventory maintained. Adding to my resume is shipping clerk – more... scheduling truck shipments. – less
Productive & Very managable environment to work in
Pallet Builder/Warehouse Associate (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTApril 23, 2013
Basically, worked to get money, had help if needed, great environment to work in and very friendly management.
Not an ideal job!
former employee (Former Employee), all sites, usaApril 18, 2013
Cons: dirty boss, low pay, favoritism, etc, etc.
Only job where they screw you over. They do not care for your well being at all. Their benefits are not good or even decent. They expect too much for little pay and a lot of times they'll add on more work and responsibilities for you to do and not pay you a raise for it. When it comes to raises, they'll give you a whopping 20 cent raise. If they don't – more... like you, they'll find a way to fire you. Trust me I know! And I have a lot of current and former employees who can testify that what I'm stating here is true. PROPAK DOESN'T CARE!!! – less
Poor company to work for.
Senior Supervisor (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 18, 2013
Pros: experience
Cons: no healthcare
The corporate office make it hard to work for a company that just doesn't care for it's employees.
Unusual organization I have ever worked for.
OPERATIONS MANAGER (Former Employee), Mira Loma, CAOctober 9, 2012
As an Operation Manager for this company I felt like I was an hourly employee. One month after accepting the job the Plant Manager was terminated. Within 2 months they hired a new Plant manager which only lasted 1 month after that it took them nearly 4 months to find a replacement.

I was promised oportunities to learn everything about the business – more... above and beyond my job title so that I would be better prepared to run a facility of my own. They put an hourly office clerk above me and she was definitely not the easiest person to work for. I am a firm believer in cross training and ensuring all employees and well trained in the jobs or tasks that they are assigned.

Upper management seemed to be clueless to the obvious issues that we were up against with the volume that was coming into this facility. I tried on many occassions to verse them, but they seemed to put there efforts in other areas of the business.

Safety was always the topic of any conversation; but when accidents would happen they would resolve the problem by trying to fire that particular individual that was injured on the job, insead of finding the root cause and trying to resolve the problem. – less
Great company to work for
Senior Supervisor (Former Employee), Red Bluff, Ca.August 28, 2012
Great company to work for that I regeted having to leave. I was able to advance swiftly and was recognized for the effort that I put forth for the better of the company.
Very demanding and not enough pay
Site Manager (Former Employee), Brookhaven, MSJune 29, 2012
This job required a lot of time away from home and pay was not that good
harsh working conditions; NegativeFloor Managers
sorter (Former Employee), coloradoFebruary 28, 2012
The company put on a smiling face when i applied, but actually working for them was not so happy, horrible customer service staff and even worse towards employees.
Good pay and great people to work with
Site Manager (Former Employee), Fort Sills, ArkFebruary 18, 2012
Pros: family atmosphere
Cons: hot in the summer and cold in the winter
Overall this was a good place to work with good pay. I enjoyed the daily challenge because there was always something different each and every day.

About Propak Corporation

Propak is a proactive provider of leading-edge logistics, transportation and supply chain management solutions. We are a – Read more