Propak Logistics Employee Reviews

It's not a job to make a career out of
Pallet Sorter (Former Employee) –  Searcy, ARJuly 24, 2017
I worked for about six weeks and suffered from it. It's a good job for a little extra cash but do not make a career of this jo. Management was great but if you didn't know what you were doing you could seriously hurt yourself.
Pros
Great Managment, long breaks
Cons
little pay, have to know what your doing
Not productive at all
Leadman/Foreman (Current Employee) –  Canton, MSJuly 3, 2017
This job is good for only if u just need a job u cannot make a living off this cause u are constantly fighting for raises that they are not giving right now personally I'm just tired I'm looking for something better with more benefits I mean ive got kids that are growing everyday so ive got to support me and them and reality is this job is not cutting poor management
Cons
okay place for high school grad looking for their first job.
Pallet Sorter (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLJuly 1, 2017
great work schedule.
okay place for high school grad looking for their first job.
have the oppertunity to work at other locations when ever they need help.
Great Positon
Auto driver (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MOJune 14, 2017
Load and unload docks for orders. Hours vary. Have learned to work with many different types of co-workers. Very physical work to help others. Synergy works best in this working atmosphere.
Challenging And Unstable
Plant Manager (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, TNJune 12, 2017
This was a contract position and not very stable. The daily challenges were recurring without much hope of making things better. The client was extremely demanding.
Survival of the fittest
Pallet Builder (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 11, 2017
Grab pallets off rollers, Repair it & repeat
Things i learned were how to fix and repair pallets, the management was great, they had good communication skills. The culture was great as long as you have a strong work ethic. Hardest part of the job was the learning curve on becoming a fast Builder. The most enjoyable part was the fact that i can make good money and lose lots of weight feeling strong and being quick.
Pros
Weekend work options
Cons
overall good place to work
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN 46219May 6, 2017
was always kept busy seemed like a good place to work did not feel i was given the opportunity to explain myself when a situation came up which ended my employment
Management should be focused across all three shift instead of just on first
Inventory Control Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, TNApril 12, 2017
In my opinion, ProPak seemed to have taken it for granted that they would continue to have a solid lock on the contract with Nissan to handle their returns. Their shortsightedness and focusing on just the activities of just one shift are what I truly believe to have caused them to lose the contract to Universal (although it does not seem like they are having any better of a time running things, themselves).
Pros
Good hourly rates
Cons
Disorganized management, no appropriate trailers available for loads, would benefit highly from following ISO (9000) standards.
management sucks
Forklift and tug operator (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, TNApril 10, 2017
long story short management needs to listen to employees esspecially if there is a problem within facility.................................................
Pros
meet cool people
Cons
cant take management serious from the lead to upper management
Love the people.
ForkLift Driver (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, TNApril 2, 2017
Love the hours 6 A-2:30 P. Benefits could be better. No holiday pay. Reasonable medical benefits. Lots of overtime. No opportunities for advancement or salary increase.
Pros
Great hours.
Cons
No holiday pay.
Great career opportunities
Pallet Builder (Current Employee) –  SLC, UTJanuary 24, 2017
UPS is such a great company to work for. the career advancements especially. Although you have build seniority the job is pretty much yours to keep as long as you keep working hard at it.
Pros
Incentives, Good wage, Career, Great environment
Computer skills
Data Entry Support Team (Former Employee) –  Gluckstadt, MSJanuary 22, 2017
making sure data is entered correctly and always made the order to proper order to make sure each supplier get their order on time, Fast paced worked area
Pros
good money
Cons
short breaks
Worst company ever
forklift operator (Current Employee) –  Pasco, WADecember 28, 2016
No opportunity, no raises, management hires family members and pays them more because they are family. They hire couples, they help the people they need by excusing points. Its unfair, pay tops out at $16, management is bad. stay away from this company in pasco wa, you will get no where just waste your time and eventually get fired cause they dont appreciate employees.
propak
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Porterville, CADecember 8, 2016
It was a great learning experience I learned to drive a forklift and help me buy my first car and home I wish I could go back.
Pros
good pay
Cons
no overtime
tedious
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Mira Loma, CANovember 9, 2016
machine operators make 11 starting and they have an incentive if you get over 3500 pallets you get 3.2 cents per pallet on top of your hourly but the incentive is super difficult to hit on account of the machine having so many sensors anything can jam the machine. Management is alright they don't micromanage. You get tired of doing the same thing everyday.
Pros
easy work
Cons
can be boring
It was ok company to work for
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  North Platte, NEOctober 31, 2016
Not enough discipline in the management office. I mean my supervisor was cool an all buy they took 40 minute breaks compared to 40 minute lunch and I'd be there all night
No productive
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOOctober 4, 2016
Fired after 90 days said I wasn't making enough pallets but couldn't because Machine kept breaking down was on time everyday and fired me after 2 days of not doing enough pallets without warning
sorting pallets is not for everyone.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  West Sacramento, CASeptember 9, 2016
as a forklift operator, be prepared to get out your lift to do sorting. your title doesn't prevent you from doing work that doesn't require your lift. but lets get into reviewing propak. it is a good working environment, but it is a very hard labor job. so keep that in mind. this job is not for everyone. I've seen so many people come and go. and I've worked there for over 2 years. ive made a lot of good friends. but I felt it was time to move on.ive gained every experience I can from that place, and I don't ever regret working there. cant say that for other people though.
Pros
good people. i never felt like i was out of place
Cons
dusty warehouse. youll be inhaling a whole lot of dust
Poductive Day At wor
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MO 64120August 30, 2016
would come in to work get everything together that i would need for the day and to make sure that is in order in the station like it suppose to be.Then the day would go by fast.
Get along well with co-workers
Warehouse Worker/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Grantsville, UTJuly 25, 2016
Have a good day on the job due to good relationships with my co-workers and the leadership team. It is always a good day.