Propark America is seeking a qualified candidate to fill an Assistant Account Manager opening in Monterey, CA. The assistant account manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of parking operations at the InterContinental The Clement in Monterey, CA.
Propark America is one of the nation’s leading parking companies, providing full and limited service parking solutions for office buildings, retail centers, airports, medical centers, universities, municipal facilities, residential buildings and hotels. Headquartered in Hartford, Connecticut, Propark operates more than 500 locations in convenient markets across the United States, including Rhode Island, New York, Washington D.C., Boston, Cambridge, Cleveland, Cincinnati,
San Antonio, San Francisco, Oakland, Palo Alto, Hartford, Stamford and New Haven.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and oversee guests services representatives.
- Assist with all customer service issues, complaints, and problems.
- Supervise 30+ staff and outside operations, including supervisors, valets and cashiers.
- Provide continuous customer service training for all employees.
- Review and approve work schedules to ensure adequate coverage while minimizing expenses.
- Develop and maintain excellent client relations and attend client meetings.
- Assist supervisors in handling customer complaints and day-to-day operational issues.
- Oversee customer service program to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Review and evaluate audits to ensure integrity of revenue control.
- Ensure compliance of company and client policies and procedures.
- Complete required reports.
- Advise, consult, and assist in developing parking plan for events.
- Reconcile time cards and submit payroll for Propark staff.
Work Experience/Knowledge Requirements:
- 2+ years experience in the hospitality industry.
- Minimum of 2+ years managerial or supervision experience.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with client focus, and an ability to work with all staff levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Suite 2007, e-mail, word processing, data entry, and ADP.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Hotel experience preferred.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Range: 35K - 45K.
Interested candidates should submit a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to the listed emal address.
Propark is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to
age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the applica-tion process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is
pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such request.