PROPARK Employee Reviews

People are great and it's fun.
Valet (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 24, 2017
I have only worked there a short time but I look forward to my job everyday. The employees are caring, funny, honest, work great as a team and look out for one another. The supervisors are caring and one particular really goes out of her way for us.
Pros
breaks, free parking
Cons
bad weather
All work and no pay.
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Dedham, MAAugust 11, 2016
They only want you to work your butt off and when it comes to pay day either you don't have a check or you are missing hours. Then they want you to wait till the next pay period to get the hours you did not get paid. That's crazy! They should be reported to the labor board.
great job good
Amazon driver (Former Employee) –  South San Francisco, CAOctober 24, 2016
Not good managers not good hires.. Doesnt do good background checks.. Fires you with no good reason. The company is a far good place lots of good hard workers
I am currently working here in everet,ma and the place is a joke and the management is a joke as well. First of all they dont know how to communicate
Driver/Delivery (Current Employee) –  Everett,maApril 16, 2016
I am currently working here in everet,ma and the place is a joke and the management is a joke as well. They don't know how to treat us driver with respect and they want you to do 20 to 25 packages an hour witch is really insane for 1 person for 16.39 .. that's only 16.39. Managers are idiots who are not Properly train ,it's funny ,one manager was a cook? And now he thinks he's a C.E.O OF COMPANY.
Driver
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 9, 2016
Driver for google shopping express and amazon. Learned how to drive a penski truck. Delivered products to home that customers ordered online. Pickup products for delivery.
Always something to do
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Honolulu, HIMarch 17, 2016
I go and check up on locations to make sure the employee's are ok and that the locations are ok also. If their any problem I try my best to handle the situation. I do allocations reports and mid month reports, marketing reports and also equipment reports also. It keeps me busy.
Easy Jon but no advancement
Valet Parking Attendant (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTApril 11, 2016
No bosses on top of you constantly but no advancement and very little pay. Company is very hard to communicate with and are never ontime with returning your calls.
Pros
No Bosses on top of you
Cons
Little pay
Fun Workplace
Office Manager/Bookkeeper (Current Employee) –  Stamford, CTFebruary 22, 2016
Competitive and enjoyable work environment. Lots of opportunity for advancement. Competitive salaries. Great work environment and building stones for the future.
A Day & A Life at ProPark
SECURITY OFFICER (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTJuly 19, 2015
Monitoring day to day operations of assigned parking locations, issuing public tickets for parking and collecting payments for parking. We follow proper procedures on recaps, time sheets, drop slips and opening/closing procedures. During the day we assure that all customer orders, service inquiries and needs are dealt with properly and expeditiously. We also physically check for illegal parkers, oil spills, and strangers. The challenges we face at ProPark are usually from disappointed customers who we try our best to accommodate. I enjoy the community my co-workers and I share. I enjoy my job because when I go home at night, I feel like I've contributed something to society.
Easy Place To Work
cashier/ dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJMarch 26, 2015
A typical day at work begin by counting the cash register any making any not of missing cash and signing off on it. My duties included but were not limited to, progressing payments, greeting customers and promoting sale. The management team were great for the most part, so were the coworkers. I have to say the hardest part of my job was the hours, as a full time student and a full time worker, working over night was a challenge. The most enjoyable part was the different people i had the opportunity to work with.
Pros
constant interaction with others
Cons
no breaks
Worst company ever
Parking attendant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 20, 2015
It is very easy to get hired by this company because of the high turnover rate. First, it takes them a long time to process your information, so you may not get your first check for weeks. Second, the working conditions are atrocious. You get very little training, few opportunities for a proper bathroom break, and your standing out in the sun or hours. Co-workers were sketchy -- you could tell that a lot of them have very few skills and this is the best they could do for themselves. I would never recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
Cons
long hours, unprofessional management, very little training, low pay
So active
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 21, 2013
I used to come to in different times regarding the flexible schedule time.
I learned a lot of useful things. Being patient, Punctual, good appearance.
I was so good with my co-workers. We were so friendly to each other and used to support in difficult situations.
There wasn't the hardest part of job, I think
I like driving different types of cars. this was so nice for me to drive different kinds of cars.
Pros
good experience of practicing driving cars
Cons
some stressfull situations
Good working environment,Great coworkers,Good hours.
Garage Manager Beth Israel Brooklyn New York 11234 (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 22, 2013
Was nice to work for a hospital good communication with the doctors and staff.
Hours were flexible.
I was the manager of the facility and had good employees.
Good working staff people were loyal and dedicated.
When A attendant has a accident with a doctors car.
Greeting the doctors and staff every morning.
Pros
My own boss
Cons
Early start working hours
good job nice working with the customers
Parking attendant/Captain (Former Employee) –  ctApril 7, 2013
all i did at propark is greet customers, collect their keys, take proper inventory on their cars, and park it in a secure parking lot. most customers was nice but there was always a few not so nice ones but had to just keep my composure and smile its apart of the job.
self starting
Security/Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  stamford, ctJune 2, 2014
Monitor building and grounds, I learned not to judge a book by it cover.My co-workers and management were nice guy, always on time. Hardest part of the day, is the last hour, since it was a over night job.
through it all I enjoyed meeting different people.
Great Experience
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Reno, NevadaJanuary 17, 2015
Being a cashier at Propark was a fast paced and enjoyable experience. My coworkers and management were friendly and helpful, and it was nice to help tourists and locals navigate downtown Reno.
Good people to work with
Garage attendant (Current Employee) –  boston, maFebruary 25, 2013
Good coworkers and very helpful. Management could have paid their employees more money based on the prices of the service they provided
Simple Job, poor work management and enviornment
Valet Runner (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTJune 6, 2013
Job is simple, however it's, made diffcult by lazy workers, poor work ethic but on duty Captains, the list can go on.
Propark
Valet Captain (Former Employee) –  new haven ctApril 11, 2014
this is a good company to work for. Good place to start working
Pros
big company not going any
Cons
your exposed to the weather
Enjoy meeting people and had the best co-wokers
Suttle Driver (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, Ga.January 17, 2015
The company started from the bottom here in Atlanta, Everyone hired was excited to grow with the company. We all where led to think they had a 2 year contract with Google and guess what...they only had a month to month contract. We did not even have an office to report to..our supervisor did not have an office only the bus, Upper management would not communicate well with the supervisor or us. As we where doing our jobs..we started seeing huge passenger buses with men in suites coming and going. We got to questioning this and found out that they where bidding on our jobs!! The "big wigs" never came to Atlanta to try to save the bid only conference calls. Their thoughts where that they have worked for years with Google in CA and that we would not have any problems here. Well, we are all out of a job now and no more Pro Park here! It could have been a good thing if the "wigs" cared! With everything in Atlanta going on..the new stadiums, hotels, etc they could have tried to do something else. LAZY all laziness and did not care if we had a job or not because they have one.
Pros
good hours, decent pay, benefits, GREAT SUPERVISOR
Cons
Upper management does not communicate with anyone including the people they have contracts with!