The Property Management Coordinator for our HOA Department will report directly to the HOA Coordinator II, but will also work with our HOA management consultant, who works remotely. This position is responsible for providing support to the HOA Coordinator II by executing tasks to assist with successful operation of the HOA Division.
Pay rate is $12-$14/ hour - full time.
*Functions, Duties & Responsibilities*:
- Candidate should have schedule flexibility to occasionally attend HOA meetings in the evenings
- Responsible for organizing and executing delivery of mailings (incoming and outgoing).
- Assist the HOA Coordinator II with preparation of meeting packets, which includes financial statements, reports, and other materials, as needed.
- Assists with maintenance projects by contacting vendors and monitoring the work until its completion.
- Assist with keeping invoices and work orders organized.
- Assist with resolving residential complaints, disturbances, violations, and the like.
- Assist with building inspections, as needed.
- Track and update all HOA weekly status sheets.
- Track insurance expiration dates.
- Coordinate building inspections and maintain inspection reports.
- Communicate all HOA-related requests and complaints to Supervisor.
- Work with HOA Bookkeeping to coordinate correct processing of payments.
- Must possess strong writing skills.
- Must possess strong communication skills.
- Must possess strong organization skills.
- Must provide good customer service.
Indeed - 16 months ago