Property Management Company

Property Management Company Employer Reviews

Office job
OFFICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Crofton, MDAugust 28, 2014
Great work experience within a good work environment. Great communication between management and co-workers with work effectively.
Productive and fun work place
Personal assistant (Current Employee), Ft Worth TxNovember 18, 2013
Great work ethics from all employees, Learned a lot about property management and laws. Can get hectic at times.
Great place to start my career
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR / STAFF ACCOUNTING (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 8, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule when needed, family style atmosphere
Cons: few employee benefits- no 401k, few holidays
Its a small property management company, so I wear many hats. Besides doing accounting I would assist with tenant relations, inventory, customer service. Defiantly a team player atmosphere.

I learned about the mechanics of elevators, HVAC units, construction fit-outs.
Self Employed Vacation Home Manager
Owner/Operator (Current Employee), Sooke, BCDecember 30, 2014
All the benefits of working from home and self scheduling, make a great work/family life.
I am the sole owner and operator, so am responsible for renting guest homes, bookings, payment both from guests and then to the home owners.
Responsible for Amazing Vacation Homes financial Statements, Accounting daily/weekly/monthly/yearly, and keeping track of all expenses.
work place
Accounts Assistant (Former Employee), London, ENGSeptember 11, 2014
An ambitious person with a strong academic background, excellent communication skills, and a good working understanding of the breadth of accounts, from ledgers right through to trial balances. I am enthusiastic, open-minded and have the required potential and drive to take any business forward. Apart from being able to think laterally and act decisively, I have the ability to quickly identify opportunities to reduce waste and inefficiency. Right now I am looking for accounts assistant position with a company like yours, that not only provides a stimulating and challenging environment, but also opportunities for career growth and promotion.
Excellent Experience
Vertica Resident Services (Current Employee), Toronto, ONAugust 28, 2014
I have thoroughly enjoy working with this corporation. I have become more assertive, self-directed, and developed excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
General residential property management company
Cashier (Former Employee), Nanning city,Guangxi province ,ChinaApril 17, 2014
Management of housing maintenance and repairs ; Community greening and health management ; District Public Security Management ; Vehicle traffic management. Main access to the community, parked cars and facilities management ;Public municipal property management. Water, electricity, gas, heat supply, Posts and Telecommunications, communications, and other municipal facilities management, including collecting pay the relevant fees.
Learned new set of skills, advanced my career
Asst Prop Mgr/Exec Asst to Prop Mgr (Former Employee), North YorkMarch 31, 2014
Pros: sometimes free lunches
Cons: workload was heavy and demanded 2 people - 1 full and 1 part time
A typical day was fraught with change - there was very little routine - responding to emergencies, keeping track of 10 different properties and the issues on each one. Ate lunch at my desk more often than not. No official lunch breaks - everyone ate on the run. I learned every aspect of property management. I also learned that I excel at communication skills having to deal with upset tenants, contractors and management. Management could be frazzled. Protocols would change on a dime. Had to be resilient and adaptable. I didn't have more than 1 co-worker most times (as they brought in temps to catch up on filing, etc.). Hardest part of job was adapting quickly and dropping priorities for new priorities. Took home work a lot and worked at home on off times by logging into computer at the office and keeping abreast of all situations. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I pushed my envelope. I developed new skills - was pleasantly surprised that I excelled in many areas that I was not aware that I was very good at.
Productive when allowed
Concierge (Current Employee), AberdeenMay 22, 2012
Pros: left to get on with the job, put ideas forward to enhance the development.
Cons: lone worker
Check all areas are tidy.
Learned pro and con about Property maintanance.
There when required
Trying to find something to do to pass the day.
Getting positive feedback from residents.