Property Management Employee Reviews

Terrible Management!!!!
Property Management (Former Employee) –  Quincy, CAOctober 11, 2017
They have poor attendance issues and they pay terribly!!!! Do not work here!!!! They will work you past the point of exhaustion and then pay you as if its the 1920's!!!!!
fun and productive working environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  DetroitJuly 9, 2017
Processes are easy to learn. Though most of the time, we do self learning, still, the guides provided are easy to understand. I'm up to the challenge whenever there are changes and updates of the processes. It just gives us room for growth for learning. Bottlenecks that I mostly encounter is when new processes were implemented and we're not given the ample time to review.It's all about being plug and play. Nevertheless, my work is fun and it gives me the liberty to work on my own with less supervision.
Pros
unlimited time off with pay
Cons
no health insurance
Busy work
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Vernal, UTJune 26, 2017
Hard. Back breaking and have to be done in 3 and a half hours. Always busy and have to be perfect for inspections. Will never work there again. Low paying job for high quality standards
Pros
Short shifts
Cons
Not enough money
Property Management
Maple crest apartments (Former Employee) –  Lake Geneva, WIJune 6, 2017
Being a property manager was amazing! Yes it had it ups and downs but it was a very busy job! Never knew what they day would bring! did not have much family time though!
Pros
Always something new
Cons
not much family time
Horrid place to work
Maintenance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Missoula, MTMay 30, 2017
Property management and maintenance company owned by wife and husband, respectively.
Both in it for the money, trying to get all they can without regard to who or how. Including each other.
No written guidelines.
No training.
The longest any other employee had been there was 20 months.
Pros
Cons
No respect for others.
Best job I've had
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 11, 2017
Working for this company gave me more skills than I know what to do with and I had a lot of fun almost every day I worked here. The reason I left is because I felt that it was time to find something where I could have more, I am still good friends with a lot of the people I worked with and from time to time I still do some jobs for them.
De valls bluff headstart van driver
Manager (Current Employee) –  Stuttgart, ARApril 24, 2017
Daily pick up of children and drop them off at school, serve breakfast, clean , get prepared for lunch, clean building, serve food, clean up, serve snacks, do paper work get children in place on van take them home. I enjoyed working with the children, fun atmosphere. There was nothing too hard to do. Playing with the kids was the most enjoyable part of the job.
Carpenter
Carpenter/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 1, 2017
Home Improvement and roofing are your typical duties for everyday work at Property Management. This job is very physical and requires patients and a passion for Home Improvement.
Janitorial Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 16, 2017
Awesome management and they are very supportive. All for one and one for all. . . Supervisors are hands on and very involved.
Part Time Job, always fun in the sun
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 7, 2016
Ownership needed someone to oversee a new marina, I took on management - started with 4 boats in marina, now we have 52 boats. Mainly work on Weekends
fun place to work very organize
Property Manager/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 25, 2016
I love working as a property manger I love people i wlways been the type to help anyone. I know this is my calling i enjoy interacting with people ...
Pros
happy residents
Cons
not paying rent on time
It was ok being the manager.Had to deal with some undesireables.
On-site manager and Maintenance man. (Former Employee) –  Pocatello, IDJuly 3, 2016
I would do the job again if giving the opportunity. Some days were better than others..I had to kick a lot of people out because of non payment of rent or they were causing a lot of problems within the complex.
Cons
no health care
Very good people to work for.
All Property Services (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 20, 2016
A very good Company to work for.Unfortunately I was having a difficult time as I also was having other issues going on in my personal life which led me to quit.
Pros
Great people to work with.
Cons
outside in all weather.
Management of rental, renovation, and commercial property
Construction helper (Current Employee) –  Andersonville, TNApril 28, 2016
Family owned, great work environment. Learned everything needed in the trait of construction. Co-workers included family along with non family.
Traveling
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati ohMarch 2, 2016
My typical work day was spent between visiting a property to make sure all work was being completed in a timely manner as well as meeting with tenants or showing the property to potential tenants. I had to become very organized and use my time effectively to complete the work that need to be do. The hardest part of the job was I was never off work. However is was very enjoyable because I meet and spoke with new people daily.
Pros
Make my own schedule to be flexible with home life
Cons
Phone never stopped ringing
Residents were very pleasant
supervisor (Former Employee) –  Michigan City, INFebruary 23, 2016
Went to office picked up work orders. Ordered supplies needed. Sent workers where they needed to go. Started work orders. maintained the pool when opened.
Pros
Friendly place
Hard working, required a 24/7 work schedule.....
Overall management of a Campground, RV spots (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTFebruary 10, 2016
My husband and I completely were handed over the benefits of fixing a run down property with rentals, hotels, storages, rv, and campground. We completely remodeled the guest shower house with all new tile, and granite countertops, remodeled hotel rooms with beautiful care, cleaned entire property of all garbage, a banded vehicles, campers, etc.. Added fire pits, new custom signs, completely put our hearts in the property to make an amazing footprint in a positive change for our community.
Pros
apt. provided
Cons
no breaks given..on site everyday all day with no pay to support family
Family type business
Leasing Manager (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 26, 2015
Very caring and compassionate. I think the hardest part of the job was trying to diffuse angry tenants, about maintenance calls.
The most enjoyable part of the job was making sure my tenants were happy and satisfied with the work.
Fun side job
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WASeptember 4, 2015
I was responsible for cleaning and maintaining a property that was available for sale to the public. My goal was to keep the property in good condition so that it could eventually be sold.
Managing rental property
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJuly 28, 2015
Managed rental property, routine maintenance, dealt with tenants.
Very enjoyable coworkers. Hardest part of the job was woring in the elements besides that pretty good job.
Pros
Learned alot
Cons
Elements