PROPERTY

PROPERTY Employer Reviews

Trainee position
Casualty Adjuster (Former Employee), Richardson, TXFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: team
Cons: fast pace with slow direction
Claims claims claims

To work Claims

Knowledgable

Hardworking

Overload of claims

Team
I enjoy working here, just other issues.
Manager (Current Employee), Humble, Tx.January 25, 2014
Pros: hours
Cons: never know my days off.
I very much enjoy being a live onsite manager. After working in restaurants, I like being home at night. I like meeting new people every day. No two days are alike so there's no getting bored.
I prefer to work independently since travel has alway been expected with my work.
Project Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 22, 2013
Pros: a good workplace with nice fellow workers and frequent flier miles
When in town I go to work call the clients whose construction sites or Project Condition Asessments sites which I had previuosly visited to inform them of any outstanding issues involved and answer any question they may have. Prepare reports and have them reviewed. When possible have lunch with coworkers. Generally the hardest part of my work is getting – more... up very early in the morning to catch the earliest flights to assigned projects and what I find as most enjoyable about work is client feedback to my superiors. – less
Great Job
Real Estate Manager (Former Employee), Hattiesburg, MSSeptember 28, 2013
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: had to make tenants move out.
I got to work directly with tenants. I managed security and maintenance. The hardest part was doing collections. I got to know tenants and knew their problems. I worked with them as much as I could to get rent paid.I had freedom of hours.
Good
Owner/Operator (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOSeptember 23, 2013
Pros: working for yourself
Cons: working for yourself
Lucrative, great opportunity with the right man power. I learned management skills and we are all team players. The hardest part of the job is the night hours
Great, personal community business
Property, Business Manager (Current Employee), Renton, WAAugust 30, 2013
It has been a great few years at Rainbow Carwash. Over the summer, full time employment allows me to regularly meet and converse with repeat and daily customers and getting to know the community. The nature of our small business has allowed me to develop a close relationship with my employees and trust them to uphold our company standards without the – more... need to micromanage. Typical duties include ordering inventory, machine upkeep and upgrades, bank deposits, custodial duties, customer refunds and answering questions, and most importantly, keeping our business a friendly and clean place for people to visit after work, weekends, etc. – less
Building Superintendent
Building Superintendent (Former Employee), Mount Vernon,N.Y.August 22, 2013
Pros: apartment was included with postion
Oversee Maintenance staff of Maintenance Technician and Porters in the repairs and upkeeping of 5 10story buildings
Very productive work place and great sales team
Auto Claims Processor (Former Employee), Aurora, ILAugust 16, 2013
Pros: managemnet and staff.
Cons: commute
Cataloging the directories and research them when need to assist sales team on advertising follow up. Would go back there today, if hired.
Rewarding career increasing revinue and unit occupancy
Facility Manager (Current Employee), Parker, COAugust 11, 2013
Very fast passed in person and on phones with heavy computer work and a lot of multi tasking.
no balance between life and work
Auto Claims Adjuster, The Hartford (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 16, 2013
Pros: paid overtime
Cons: no balance between work and life
the job is very difficult which is not the hard part its all the changes, they dont go by the old saying if its not broken dont fix it
Fun place to work, lots of company sponsored fun events
MARKETING ANALYST (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 7, 2013
Pros: catered lunches and fun events like bowling, volley ball tournaments, etc.
Cons: lots of overtime
Merit Energy was a great place to work. A typical day included updating production information and scheduling nominations, gas balancing and pricing information. Assist accounting with pricing information for invoicing purposes. Advise management on pricing variances. Co workers were very nice and helpful. Met lots of friends for life at Merit.
Growing organization
Housing Manager/Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJuly 7, 2013
Pros: flexable schedule
Cons: stressful
Manage day to day operations of many types of properties including residential, commercial office and program based housing.
Overseeing maintenance personnel scheduling, managing new projects, working with outside contractors, all which include "problem solving" in a timely manner and within financial constraints.
Providing housing and supportive services – more... to the homeless population is very rewarding. – less
Activie office with great staff.
Property/Site Manager (Former Employee), Homewood NorthMay 22, 2013
Pros: close to home
Cons: high crime area
Busy Section 8 subsidized famly community with 126 units. The most enjoyable part of job is providing affordable housing to qualified, low-income families. Loads of comraderie between staff.
i owned my own business
Adjuster, All Lines License (Former Employee), Irving, TXMarch 28, 2013
Pros: being my own boss
Cons: i did all the phases of the work
hard work good pay enjoyed working all bids up and the sales and customer services
Ranch and Land LLP
Managing Broker/Owner (Former Employee), Moore, MTMarch 21, 2013
A great place to work....since I was one of the principals. Responsibilities included all advertising, budgeting and business operation, training and supervision of sales force numbering 40 or more .
Independent working environment
Contract Accountant (Former Employee), Woodland Hills, CAJanuary 24, 2013
I was the single point of contact for the real estate team and did much of my work independently with business partners across the country. It was very professional and quiet environment. It had alot of positives and also some negatives. Not being part of a close net group, yet the opportunity to get your job done with little or no interruptions.
Well trained employees
Owned Equipment Specialist (Former Employee), Baghdad, IraqJanuary 3, 2013
Pros: they take care of their employees
Cons: not contracted on logcap iv
On going training was a must. Company cared about their employees, and provided a safe and comfortable work and living enviornment.
Great experience working there.
Manager/Maintenance Property (Former Employee), Greenwich, CTDecember 10, 2012
Pros: i was my own boss and created work for myself to keep me busy, and at the same time improve the quality rating of the building.
Cons: i went over and beyond my duties and was never appreciated for all the work i did, i saved my boss thousands of dollars and never been thanked.
Arrived at work at 6am. unlocked garage gates, made sure security cameras and software were ready for the day. Checked boilers, heating ac units in computer system. Unlocked all doors. cleaned front of building and maintained loading dock area. any struck deliveries were passed through me and escorted to location. Maintained all landscaping as well – more... as the physical appearance inside and outside of building. Had a great rappoprt with high and tenants and security staff in offices. I worked alone but I knew everyone in Greenwich. – less
Every day a new day; meeting new people, solving interesting challenges
Independent Contractor (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKOctober 21, 2012
Pros: working with and meeting a variety of people from all walks of life in what is now a global market.
Cons: can be a stressful environment.
Property Management is different every day which is why I enjoy the constant challenges, managing ones investment is an important responsibility and I am complimented people respect and trust in my ability to advise and protect their home or office.

One of my strengths is team building, an understanding of the
significance of sustaining lifelong relationships – more... both personally and professionally. Implementing change in the workplace entails working in sync to achieve success, the motivation includes showing co-workers how the end result can be mutally beneficial, often rewarding.

One challenge is getting volunteer board members involved, yet educated on why an Association needs a staff of professionally
trained individuals with experience and training to manage the entire portfolio which includes projections, future capital improvement needs vs. daily operations. This unique balance requires knowledge of how it all works towards every day quality of life. – less
Good company where job performance counts above all.
VP/Director (Former Employee), Alexandria, VAJune 17, 2012
Great company to work for where job performance counts at a premium.

About PROPERTY

Emaar Properties, the Dubai-based Public Joint Stock Company, is listed on the Dubai Financial Market and is part of the Dow Jones – Read more