ProPharma Group Employee Reviews

One of the better consultant firms
Senior Compliance Consultant (Former Employee) –  Town of Southeast, NYAugust 1, 2017
Decent pay but no benefits. Nicer people to work with on the ProPharma side. Range of interpersonal experiences with other consultants (i.e. some good, some bad). Distinction between permanent ProPharma consultants and contract limited consultants. Better experience with this firm than other consultant firms.
Not as Awesome as it Seems
Job Title (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSNovember 7, 2016
This company is all glitz and glamour until you start working for them. They start out promising you all of these wonderful things, but never follow through on anything they promise. The work can be difficult, the staff is over worked and the management refuse to bring in more people to help off-set the work load. The scheduled hours are typically 8-4:30, but lunches are generally not taken , you get grief for going to the restroom and staff is EXPECTED to stay late regardless of what time they come in or are scheduled to leave.The management staff are not connected to their employees. They don't know what the majority of their employees actually do for their job, but will be the first to have a "talk" when something isn't getting done. Management plays favorites. There are multiple staff "favorites" who get better treatment than others. There are staff who are targeted. If management doesn't like you, they will target you and find as many reasons as they can to get rid of you. There is no consistency in anything in that company. The company is split when it comes to consistency, each location has a different set or rules or standards and a different set of management looking over you. So when you see that the benefits and compensation are great as far as how long you've worked there... the being over worked, job security and management aren't worth the extra little bonuses. As far as advancement goes, this company doesn't do advancement. When they created the ladder program for advancement only Specialists had advancement opportunities and even then, the Specialists who had  more... been there for a while were automatically promoted to Sr. Specialists, but there were also Specialists who had been then less than a year who got the same promotion over looking some Specialists who had been there multiple years, had great client relationships and always went the extra mile, worked 10 times harder and never had the opportunity for growth. Supportive staff was promised an opportunity for advancement, this never came to fruition. This company isn't as great as they promote themselves to be.  less
Pros
Great Co-Workers
Cons
No lunch, no breaks, constantly on the phone, no time to get your work done, disconnected management staff
High growth and professionally challenging environment
Director (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSSeptember 6, 2014
ProPharma Group has provided great opportunities for personal and professional growth in a very dynamic fast-paced environment. At ProPharma Group I've had the opportunity to work with some of the most knowledgeable and experienced colleagues in the life sciences industry. Additionally I've been able to contribute to client projects and needs at the largest pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies, while helping smaller start up companies establish practical compliance practices.

I've been provided ongoing training on a number of compliance and project management topics. Travel demands are significant when working on projects at client sites throughout the country; however, the variety of projects and responsibilities involved make for a very interesting professional opportunity.

Everyone at ProPharma Group is very supportive of one another and ready to help out with any individual needs. I've appreciated having the internal support from full time IT, HR, and finance staff. If you're interested in a company that prides itself on customer satisfaction, high levels of service quality, and colleague support and opportunity consider ProPharma Group.
Pros
Gret colleagues, challenging and rewarding projects, bonus, sabbatical
Cons
Must enjoy travel
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 3, 2014
ProPharma Group is one of the rare companies that is always looking for innovation and new ideas. Many companies that you may find yourself working at will discourage change and strive to maintain the status quo. This is not the way ProPharma Group operates.

As a consulting company, it is in ProPharma Group's best interest to keep current with industry trends and keep ahead of the curve with regard to new technology and methods of regulatory compliance. With that said, if you come in with experience or knowledge that may be a little different from "the way we have always done it", you're encouraged to share that experience so that the whole company can grow from it. The stronger and more diverse you are as an individual employee, the stronger and more adaptable the company is, and that is in everyone's best interest. No one "hoards" knowledge here, and it's always alright to say "I don't know", because someone else here probably does know, and you can learn from them.

ProPharma Group is the only place that I have ever worked where I truly, sincerely feel appreciated and respected. I am called upon as an SME for certain things and I share my knowledge resources with everyone that I can, every chance I get.

I left the company after 4 years to reboot my personal and professional life, but returned after two years and have never been happier. ProPharma Group is the best company I have ever worked for without exception.

In most cases there is a large travel component intrinsic in the job responsibility, so keep that in mind when you apply.
Pros
Great people, great management, always something new to learn
Cons
Must enjoy travel!
Best company I've ever worked for
Senior Validation Engineer (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSAugust 15, 2014
Great company!

Ample growth and learning opportunities, management is phenomenal and there are many fringe benefits. This company is constantly growing and they reward their employees for the growth of the company. It is by far the best company I ever worked for. the only reason I left is because I couldn't travel anymore. Should the right opportunity arise, I would go back.