Propper International Employee Reviews

Ambiente tranquilo, buen equipo de trabajo y compañerismo
Inpectora, operadora de maquinas (Former Employee) –  Cabo Rojo, PRAugust 28, 2017
Comenzaré por decir que es muy buen trabajo, un ambiente relajado y tranquilo. Allí aprendí lo que es trabajar en equipo y asegurar al consumidor una buena calidad en el producto. Lo único en lo que no estuve muy de acuerdo es en las tareas asignadas en algunas operaciones; eran inalcanzables. Pero tuve la oportunidad de trabajar con muy buenos supervisores y por último agradecida con Propper International por los años de trabajo.
Pros
Bonos
Ambiente jovial
Empleado de almacén (Former Employee) –  Cabo Rojo Municipio, PRAugust 16, 2017
Poca paga para el trabajo ejecutado. Aprendi a conducir motacargas
Pros
Cerca
Cons
Pocas esperanzas
Buen ambiente buen salario
Operario maquina de costura (Former Employee) –  Mayagüez, PRJune 2, 2017
Buena empresa plan medico privado buen salario excelente compañia para trabajar
Pros
Plan medico pribado buen salario
Cons
N/a
Persomal muy competente
Technician (Former Employee) –  Mayagüez, PRMay 16, 2017
Lugar muy bueno para trabajar con mucho respecto al asociados y beneficios
Pros
Bonos
Cons
Poco overtime
excellent job
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Cabo Rojo Municipio, PRMay 5, 2017
Very quick paced but nothing i couldnt handle.Time goes by quicker in a quick paced work environment.Supervisor was very nice and understanding with all employees.
Pros
enough time for lunch
Cons
nothing negative
Es bueno
Almacen (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoApril 6, 2017
El ambiente era bueno pero el trabajo que tengo actualmente es mejor
Pros
Todos buenos
Cons
Ninguno
No work life balance
Director, Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Saint Charles, MODecember 5, 2016
Culture is not healthy, they speak about teamwork, work life balance, but they offer none of that. Promotion is based on years of service and not talent.
It has the potential to become a great company
Plant Engineer - Head Lead of Safety (Current Employee) –  Cabo Rojo Municipio, PRAugust 10, 2016
Essentially the company is lacking a true north there is no teamwork for a common goal everybody pull in their direction including management their is no responsibility for the decision each take, most of the work is just rework again and again, due lack of documentation the work is error are recurrent.
Hard work. On the other hand, amazing
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cabo Rojo, PRMay 31, 2016
It was my first job after I obtained my Bachelor's Degree. The hardest part was to deal with a diverse work force. From employees with little education to employees with no education at all.
The most enjoyable part for me and my team was to reach more than 90% production week by week.
I learned how to deal with time management, supervisory skills, leadership, prioritizing, and employee situations.
Sewing Industry
Plant Engineer (Current Employee) –  Cabo Rojo Municipio, PRMay 31, 2016
In my current job I do analysis of time study, capacity study, cost analysis, process analysis, balance of lines, costing products.

I hace a excellent chemistry with my co- workers.
Good working environment
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Cabo Rojo Municipio, PRMay 31, 2016
Challenging work in manufacturing industy, PROPPER International Inc. provide military equipment meeting federal requirements. Good working environment, excelent management and coworkers.
Provided opportunity to help associates performance by making significant changes in order to make their work environment improved in quality of work.
PLANT MANUFACTURING ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Cabo Rojo Municipio, PRApril 15, 2016
Dynamical manufacturing environment due to repeatedly changes in layout/processes in order to arrive at desired volumes ramp-ups. Independence to make changes that increased productivity and improved processes performance. Great teamwork to achieve daily and long range goals.
Pros
Your ideas for beneficial/required changes were always well supported by immediate boss
Longshort term goals. responsible for a Large number of production people.
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  PRNovember 25, 2015
Working for 22 years for this company made me accomplished many goals. I had the opportunity to grow in the company and acquire multiple skills. I was able to start as an operator. Technical instructor was my second position and experience in this company. I
started working very young at this company. the gave me the opportunity to supervise and it was a very challenging and successful experience.
Pros
christmas ads profit sharing bonus, gift cards, vacation, health iunsurance, payed holydays, full time
Cons
no payed sick days, too low salary for all responsibilities.
A wonderful occupation
Assembly,Manufacturing,Packaging (Former Employee) –  Mayagüez, PROctober 21, 2015
For me working in the International Popper it was well pleased, since the fellowship was good, the experience and knowledge I acquired there have served me well.
It was a fun job because he always had chores to do, always learning something new, and it was exciting to see how I grew based on my work.
It was a wonderful occupation
Pros
Group activities
Representante de Recursos Humanos (Former Employee) –  PRJuly 8, 2015
A good professional environment work place. Everyday different problems to resolve maintaining the employee alert in order to give the correct response to them.
nice product
Territory Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  new york nyMarch 31, 2015
nice jewelry and good people. Not much advertising to build brand awareness. Costume jewelry that looks like find jewelry
Hard and Fast job Its a production line
Sewing Operator (Former Employee) –  Mayagüez, PRNovember 14, 2014
I learn operated a automatic sewing machine, how fast i do my production, i try to make my part with some fun its not that easy but is success. The hard part is do the homework, its 67 package a day. the most enjoyable its do your job and finish the homework and help others with the production that make you feel great,success.
Pros
12:00 PM everybody enjoy their meals in a coffee shop and dinning room
Cons
two short break. one in the morning and one afternoon
Poor quality place to work
Client Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Weldon Spring, MOAugust 9, 2014
There is no structure within this company and a lot of business is lost because of the lack of caring. There are many unprofessional relationships held within the company. I enjoyed working with the public and my sales team and clients.
friendly enviorment
Service technician (Former Employee) –  Cabo Rojo, PRJuly 18, 2014
Position in the Laundry dept. Service and repaired all machine, legger, topper, sleeve cabinet,york, label,button, sewing,dryers and washer machine.
Did electrical wiring repair,pluming work and housekeeping duties.
Distribute items to workers and assembly line, warehouse operator, forklift, hand truck, reproduction order and work order.
Supervised and help operator in production.
Service and repair, spreader, cutting machine and also assisted in other duties.
Contract Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mayaguez, Puerto RicoMay 17, 2014
I learned how to work with pressure.
Good relation with my co-workers.