ProSciento, Inc. Employee Reviews

Difficult culture in which to work and advance
Medical Director (Former Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAJuly 14, 2017
I don't mind giving 150% when your work is appreciated and recognized but not the environment unfortunately. I loved the people that I worked with but management culture was difficult. Raises and bonuses were rare.
good exposure to early phase clinical trials but company not well managed
research physician (Current Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAMay 5, 2017
a good place to learn and become proficient in early phase clinical trials in diabetes, obesity, and NAFLD/NASH

upper management out of touch with rest of the company overall
Pros
clinical trial exposure (phase 1/2), work-life balance
Cons
work culture and management suboptimal, leading to poor morale and high turnover
I'd work here and believe me it's horrible
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAApril 21, 2017
The supervisor are the worst they don't let anyone grow. The are unprofessional.they are the worst place to work.
If you are considering this place to work.. you are going in yo an unsecured jobs . You don't know if you going to have a job the next week. If you have a family to maintain this is not a job for you.
excellent clinical research company
Lab Assistant/Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 31, 2017
from start to stop this company was great. started at 12/hr and moved up to 17.50/hr in one year. went from Lab assistant to Research assistant/clamp tech in 1 year. Room for growth and a great environment.
Pros
great work environment
Cons
not always 40/hrs a week and never OT
Great benefits but Management needs help
Senior Clinical Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Chula Vista, CA 91911March 3, 2017
Great benefits but the company needs to support the staff better. Busy company with lots of studies. No time to take a break because is so busy. Management must support the staff better.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
No breaks, no support from Management
poor culture
Senior Medical Director (Former Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAJanuary 10, 2017
most employees describe it as a punitive environment and are not happy
very high turnover and deceptiveness
they do not care about employees
practice amoral business decisions
overall negative culture
Pros
balance
Cons
deceptive, high turnover
Decent place to work at
Subject Recruitment Supervisor (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 2, 2016
Depending on the department, you will probably find different types of reviews. The department I worked in was great.I worked with amazing people and the hours were great for me. The compensation definitely needed improvement though.
Pros
Great employees
Cons
cross department communication
Good Start
Lab Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAJuly 3, 2014
Good place to get some experience. First job out of school and had very good training in the lab.
Extremely Fast Paced Environment
Clinical Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Chula Vista, CANovember 13, 2013
Profil is a fast paced phase I clinical research facility. I worked in clinical project management department. In general I found the people to be helpful and fun loving even though everyone is extremely busy. As a new hire who was provided very little training and it was extremely difficult to jump in and keep up with the pace and expectations. Many things are done on the "fly" and I often found myself reacting to situations and problems because there really is not time to critically think about next steps. Almost all the processes are manual and there are tons of details to remember. Time lines can change like the wind and you've got to be able to adapt just as quickly. Project Managers essentially need to be accessible 24/7.
Pros
The people are extremely friendly
Cons
No training program, fast paced environment
review
Clamp Technician/CCRP certifited (Current Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAAugust 30, 2013
I've worked for this institution for 7+ years. My track record with the company is self explanitory.
Excellent work enviornment
Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAMay 9, 2012
I loved the experience and my co-workers who i got to share it with.
Productive and Exciting Research Facility
Intern (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 16, 2012
A very well facility being able to interact with patients in a professional manner. Have learned to work with hands on Glucose measuring and many different ways.

The co-workers were helpful in teaching the different procedures of which were to be done for the day.

One of the best things of being at Profil is that your always on your feet working really hard to get the research done on time.
is a busy place but some times it has his slow day in where we have the oportunity to catch up with most of our work
Lab Tech (Current Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAMarch 17, 2012
due to the nature of the bussiness we know that we will have a very slow time where we all get hours cut but if this was not something that comes as a given the company will be very stable for everyone
Pros
good benefits
Cons
cutting of hours, always new enployees