ProSource HR Solutions Employee Reviews in United States

Outstanding company that truly cares about the people who work for them.
Contract Lease Administrator (Former Employee) –  Champlain, NYApril 7, 2016
Caring company that truly wants their people to be successful in their positions.

Offer benefits that many other companies don't.

Small core staff, but extemely helpful and positive.
Pros
Great people who want the best for their associates.
2 not good resource
Global IT Infrastructure Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 17, 2016
they need to work more with the user and explain details about jobs need more feedback from employer before hiring more people
Pros
they are a UK base company
Cons
need more US business
Great Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vista, CAFebruary 2, 2016
Prosource Group is a great company to work under. They are very hands on and helpful. Co-workers are nice and i loved getting paid bi-weekly.
Pros
Paid bi weekly
n/a
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHApril 2, 2015
40-50 hour work weeks
To succeed in this job, one needs to hustle and efficiently manage time. Overall, it was an enjoyable company to work for, although benefits for sub-par.
Great Co-workers
Client Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDSeptember 8, 2015
I loved the flexibility and my coworkers. We all chipped in where needed to get the job done efficiently. Management was understanding and willing to work with you if you had to take time off. We could work from home and/or late if needed. The hardest part of my job was dealing with outside insurance companies and their polices/requirements/deadlines but that is to be expected in the insurance field.
Good sales environment with below average management
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 15, 2012
Territory and Major Accounts. Had a current customer base with the ability to grow your base. Mornings consisted of prospecting for appointments and following up with customers via email and phone. Ran 3-5 appointments per day while prospecting via cold phone calling and cold stop-ins to get contact information. I learned both the short and long sales cycle, prospecting skills, closing techniques, CRM, solution selling approach, and value selling. I was promoted after 1 year to management, where I learned how to manage others. My co-workers under the management level were great people and accumulated many friends in the sales department. The hardest part of the job was more internal than external. There were many gray areas when it came to getting compensation and processes were constantly changing. I had 11 territories, 8 different superiors, and changed jobs 6 times.

The hardest part of the job was managing the sales cycle, where we sold hardware and software. The hardware sale was often 30-60 days, where the software sale was 6-18 months.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the ability to be a CEO of your Territory and accounts. I was able to use my creativity and create my own go to market strategy
Pros
bengals/reds tickets, sales prizes
Cons
turnover, change in processes, and training
nice place to work, good benefits making car parts,great management
Machine Welder (Former Employee) –  Winchester, INDecember 12, 2012
enjoyed working,good ppl ran a robtic welder machine set up,ran a spot welder,computer documrntation
Pros
great benefits good management
Cons
to far from home at the time
Contract position
Computer Technician - Contract Assignment (Former Employee) –  Bartlesville okNovember 4, 2015
I enjoyed my time here, enjoyed co workers and work environment. overall a good experience. a good place to work as far as i am concerned
Pros
fun place to work
Cons
contract position
Easy going work place
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Sartell, MNMarch 25, 2014
A typical day would involve contacting patients of St. Mary's Duluth clinic to resolve billing issues.
Pros
fun easy going coworkers, mgmt
Cons
poor healthcare, benefits
Agency
Warehouse Associate / Leadsman (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 25, 2015
Always willing to help people look for work in the time of need with this economy. Always found me a job when needed. Pay is not much but will get you by until something better comes along.
Outsource company, client orientated and production focused.
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  MNMay 18, 2013
Production driven due to high client expectations. Computer knowledge, expanded Medical Insurance knowledge . Management is very production orientated, professional and quite fair. My co-workers are very good team players, work orientated, friendly and helpful.
The most difficult for me is the multiple computer systems and trying to meet the high production numbers mandated. The most enjoyable for me is solving the insurance company issues and resending or appealing denied claims. I also enjoy the contact with the Insurance representatives and the patients when necessary. Solving the puzzle is quite gratifying.
Pros
friendly, professional atmospere.
Cons
too far from home. i would prefer not to have to constantly worry about productionh.
Jealous Coworker and Moody Boss
Editorial/Pictorial Producer/Showroom Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCMay 5, 2012
One of the coworkers was always jealous and at times overheard her try to place blame on problems I actually fixed for her. After realizing her troubled- borderline personality---I decided I was going to have to realize it was flattering she felt so threatened by my accomplishments. Every day I had to kill with kindness and work all that extra mile to prove myself. I ended up becoming friends with everyone, however; my boss was very moody on her meds. I wasn't paid enough to deal with drama so I sought after new career choice.
Pros
good location
Cons
under paid, drama
Great!
Internship (cold calling) (Former Employee) –  cincinnati ohioApril 20, 2015
Was very office oriented, great atmosphere, getting people to go with the cold calling was hard. Enjoyed the management, everyone was very open and understanding there.
Fun workplace
Sales (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSDecember 23, 2013
Customers arrived all day to make choices for their new house.
Customer are always right even when they are wrong.
Management was mostly up to me.
Co-workers were fun,but sometimes unprofessional.
Hardest part of my job is I rarely could leave the premise.
Most enjoyable part of my job was to make people pleased with our decisions and choices for their new home.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short breaks, no leaving the premise.
Absolutly Love my job!
Kitchen & Bath Designer (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 20, 2014
Great place to work, great colleges and management. I wish I did not have to leave. (Military Wife).
I have been so lucky to have been given the opportunity to work for such a wonderful company.
It was fast paced
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNNovember 19, 2012
I liked how fast paced it was. It was never a dull moment. A day was made up of answering the phone as patients called in wanting to understand their bills, and also if their insurance had been billed or if the were billed properly. The training is very constant and deep. We learned ways to tactfully talk to our patients to set them up on payment plans or to find out what their current situation is. We would need to notate accounts for them as well.
Pros
day went quick
Cons
point system
It was O.K.
Customer Service Engineer II (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHFebruary 17, 2014
Typical day is going to and from accounts servicing all in one printers, copiers, scanners and fax's machines. Tran customers on how to operate equipment. All in all, it was a fun place to work.
Pros
m-f 8-4, weekends holidays off.
Cons
management doesn't stand behind their employees
Productive atomosphere
Self pay Representative (Former Employee) –  Sartell, MNOctober 1, 2013
A typical day at work would be working with staff and patients to resolve any issues with billing. The hardest thing about my job is that it is hard to make everyone satisfied with every situation. The most enjoyable thing about my job is that I am helping people with unanswered questions.
Pros
fast paced, always learning something new and great co-workers.
Interesting and challenging at the same time.
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJuly 24, 2012
Fast pace, lots to learn, interesting management styles, great co-workers, sales, and bonuses.
Pros
sales opportunity
Cons
uncertain field
Fun!
Printer Technician (Former Employee) –  Blue Ash, OHAugust 4, 2014
I loved working for ProSource! I'm only sorry that it was a temp position (I was moving to Lexington, KY). They offered to hire me on full time.
Pros
great work, engaging, fun co-workers
Cons
lots of driving

ProSource HR Solutions Reviews by Location