ProSource HR Solutions

ProSource HR Solutions Employer Reviews

Fun!
Printer Technician (Former Employee), Blue Ash, OHAugust 4, 2014
Pros: great work, engaging, fun co-workers
Cons: lots of driving
I loved working for ProSource! I'm only sorry that it was a temp position (I was moving to Lexington, KY). They offered to hire me on full time.
Easy going work place
Account Representative (Former Employee), Sartell, MNMarch 25, 2014
Pros: fun easy going coworkers, mgmt
Cons: poor healthcare, benefits
A typical day would involve contacting patients of St. Mary's Duluth clinic to resolve billing issues.
It was O.K.
Customer Service Engineer II (Former Employee), Blue Ash, OHFebruary 17, 2014
Pros: m-f 8-4, weekends holidays off.
Cons: management doesn't stand behind their employees
Typical day is going to and from accounts servicing all in one printers, copiers, scanners and fax's machines. Tran customers on how to operate equipment. All in all, it was a fun place to work.
Fun workplace
Sales (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSDecember 23, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks, no leaving the premise.
Customers arrived all day to make choices for their new house.
Customer are always right even when they are wrong.
Management was mostly up to me.
Co-workers were fun,but sometimes unprofessional.
Hardest part of my job is I rarely could leave the premise.
Most enjoyable part of my job was to make people pleased with our decisions and choices for their – more... new home. – less
Productive atomosphere
Self pay Representative (Former Employee), Sartell, MNOctober 1, 2013
Pros: fast paced, always learning something new and great co-workers.
A typical day at work would be working with staff and patients to resolve any issues with billing. The hardest thing about my job is that it is hard to make everyone satisfied with every situation. The most enjoyable thing about my job is that I am helping people with unanswered questions.
New Places I was sent to work.
Independent Contractor Assistant (Former Employee), Mooresville, NCSeptember 16, 2013
Pros: new places
Cons: stressful in keeping up with deadlines.
it was stressful and always on the gone but did enjoy the new places I was sent to work at.
no review
Logistics Administrator (Former Employee), Blue Ash, OHAugust 29, 2013
I do not wish to review this organization

it was a job out of necessity, not one that I would have chosen if the economic downturn had not happened
Outsource company, client orientated and production focused.
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee), MNMay 18, 2013
Pros: friendly, professional atmospere.
Cons: too far from home. i would prefer not to have to constantly worry about productionh.
Production driven due to high client expectations. Computer knowledge, expanded Medical Insurance knowledge . Management is very production orientated, professional and quite fair. My co-workers are very good team players, work orientated, friendly and helpful.
The most difficult for me is the multiple computer systems and trying to meet the high production – more... numbers mandated. The most enjoyable for me is solving the insurance company issues and resending or appealing denied claims. I also enjoy the contact with the Insurance representatives and the patients when necessary. Solving the puzzle is quite gratifying. – less
good to work for
Fire Watch (Former Employee), Deer Park, TXMarch 4, 2013
Pros: pay on time
Cons: no problems
Good jobs,able to contact,govod over all experiece,job as lot
A really high paced workplace
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee), Sarasota, FLJanuary 15, 2013
Always on your feet. Consists of shipping and receiving. upkeep of showroom, bathrooms, and offices. The hardest part is trying to get a lunch break.
Fun days ProSource
Dispatcher (Former Employee), Metairie, La/Gulfport, MsJanuary 10, 2013
Pros: 1 hr lunch, close to my daughters' school, sick days, hoildays, personal days
Cons: n/a
A typical work day a ProSource begins at 08:00am. Monday morning is payroll day. Gather all trip itiniraries from previous week from all drivers and driver helpers then key information into data base. Submit information to Miami (Headquarters) after payroll has balanced. It's now 10:00am, I need to check in with the order takers to make sure the trailers – more... are not overweight with the products customers has ordered for their deliveries the next day. If trailer units are overweight, I must take merchandise and put on another unit. Trailers could not exceed 42,000 lbs. If trailers exceed weight limit, they cannot cross the weighstations. Now I have problems, weight fines, unsatified customers and drivers losing time. So I did my job right the 1st time to avoid stupid delays.

The hardest part of my job was trying to balance weight loads on week-ends from my house, hard but I did it. If I wasn't sure I would call my supervisor and he would help me. He was always willing to help.

Enjoyable part of my job was every six months the Transportation Dept. get together to do the drivers bids for their work schedule. We always found a nice resturant to do the bids, that meant we are going to have a great lunch and we are together as a happy family.

This job I loved. Didnot enjoy driving from Metairie, La to Gulfport, Ms everyday when ProSouce was sold to AmeriServe, but I did it until the company closed. – less
nice place to work, good benefits making car parts,great management
Machine Welder (Former Employee), Winchester, INDecember 12, 2012
Pros: great benefits good management
Cons: to far from home at the time
enjoyed working,good ppl ran a robtic welder machine set up,ran a spot welder,computer documrntation
It was fast paced
Medical Biller (Former Employee), Saint Cloud, MNNovember 19, 2012
Pros: day went quick
Cons: point system
I liked how fast paced it was. It was never a dull moment. A day was made up of answering the phone as patients called in wanting to understand their bills, and also if their insurance had been billed or if the were billed properly. The training is very constant and deep. We learned ways to tactfully talk to our patients to set them up on payment plans – more... or to find out what their current situation is. We would need to notate accounts for them as well. – less
Good sales environment with below average management
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHAugust 15, 2012
Pros: bengals/reds tickets, sales prizes
Cons: turnover, change in processes, and training
Territory and Major Accounts. Had a current customer base with the ability to grow your base. Mornings consisted of prospecting for appointments and following up with customers via email and phone. Ran 3-5 appointments per day while prospecting via cold phone calling and cold stop-ins to get contact information. I learned both the short and long sales – more... cycle, prospecting skills, closing techniques, CRM, solution selling approach, and value selling. I was promoted after 1 year to management, where I learned how to manage others. My co-workers under the management level were great people and accumulated many friends in the sales department. The hardest part of the job was more internal than external. There were many gray areas when it came to getting compensation and processes were constantly changing. I had 11 territories, 8 different superiors, and changed jobs 6 times.

The hardest part of the job was managing the sales cycle, where we sold hardware and software. The hardware sale was often 30-60 days, where the software sale was 6-18 months.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the ability to be a CEO of your Territory and accounts. I was able to use my creativity and create my own go to market strategy – less
Interesting and challenging at the same time.
Account Manager (Former Employee), Alexandria, VAJuly 24, 2012
Pros: sales opportunity
Cons: uncertain field
Fast pace, lots to learn, interesting management styles, great co-workers, sales, and bonuses.
Interesting
Pro-Source-Technician (Current Employee), Aiken, SCMay 22, 2012
Pros: travel and pay are great
Cons: cant mind getting dirty
Job requires manual labor but is very interesting. Traveling is fun with the guys on board. Team is very respectful.
Jealous Coworker and Moody Boss
Editorial/Pictorial Producer/Showroom Manager (Former Employee), Greenville, SCMay 5, 2012
Pros: good location
Cons: under paid, drama
One of the coworkers was always jealous and at times overheard her try to place blame on problems I actually fixed for her. After realizing her troubled- borderline personality---I decided I was going to have to realize it was flattering she felt so threatened by my accomplishments. Every day I had to kill with kindness and work all that extra mile – more... to prove myself. I ended up becoming friends with everyone, however; my boss was very moody on her meds. I wasn't paid enough to deal with drama so I sought after new career choice. – less
A TYPICAL DAY
sales representative / CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee), KingstonMarch 27, 2014
Pros: good job if you love people
Cons: long hours
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK IS ME GETTING INEARLY, TURNING ON MY COMPUTER, LOG IN, START ANSWERING CALLS AND PLACING ORDERS. I'M VERY PLEASANT WITH MY CUSTOMERS.
I'VE LEARNED OUT HOW TO DEAL WITH DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES. MY COWORKERS ARE COOL PEOPLE.
THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB IS WHEN YOU HAVE JUST FINISHED WITH A CALLER AND ANOTHER CALL COMES IN WITHOUT – more... YOU FINISHING THE ORDER (SAY FOR EXAMPLE THE CUSTOMER CHANGED THEIR ORDER).
THE MOST ENJOABLE PART IS JUST TALKING TO THE DIFFERENT PERSONALITIES. – less
It was a great working place and a great experience I had on how the world of address operate.
Date Capture (Former Employee), RandburgOctober 11, 2012
Pros: the more hours i work the more i got paid
Cons: non
I worked 8 hours and 30min lunch from monday to friday and I could work saturdays and got paid for it.I organized data for multi-choice clints (addresses). The company is an English speaking company. Prosource has been around since 1994.