Prosource Wholesale Floorcoverings

Prosource Wholesale Floorcoverings Employee Reviews

Challenging and stressful work place
Account Executive (Former Employee), Nashville, TnAugust 25, 2014
Pros: it's a job and eventually you get some benefits.
Cons: no lunch, long days, varied hours, saturday's till last customer leaves, management doesn't like to use a/c or heat to make environment comfortable for employees, expected to do other things besides sell, have to sell 50k per month before you get your 1% commission, management is a challenge.
You can learn about flooring mostly by your own hands on experience if that's your goal. The phone rings constantly and sales people are expected to answer it, greet every person who walks in, find out details about them all while ordering materials or taking payments - lots of room for mistakes. Products aren't always listed properly in the very old computers- very challenging.
I've learned so much
Account Manager (Current Employee), West Berlin, NJSeptember 22, 2013
ProSource has been a good place to learn new account management and prospecting skills.
Just awful
Account Manager (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMay 6, 2013
Pros: you could make some commission if you don't mind having to sell 50k a month and then earn 1%
Cons: no hour lunch breaks, working weekends
Management has no idea what its doing. National organization may be on track, but the owner of these 3 locations is a low life.
My Manager was amazing but the other employees projected a lot of negative energy
Account Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 23, 2012
Pros: flexible hours if needed
Cons: no benfits and working saturdays
I so enjoyed working there because of my clients and my manager as well as the products I sold.

A typical day was non-stop from 8-5 and sometimes longer, selling, prospecting, following-up and closing deals. I was constantly learning new products as well the ins and outs of installations.

The hardest part of my job was when the product was bad or the installation was done improperly and you had to fix the situation in a timely manner to insure customer satisfaction,repeat business and referrals.

The most enjoyable part of my job was satisfying the client from start to finish while beautifying their home.
Working here was a great experience. I learned a lot about this company, my fellow co-workers, and myself.
Warehouse Manager, Account Manager (Current Employee), Chesapeake,VA and Alexandria, VADecember 29, 2011
Pros: i stayed in shape, advancement was great, work was evenly distributed
Cons: physically demanding, long physical hours, poor compensation
Working here was fun initially. After starting and exceling in my position, I was given the opportunity to advance which was encouraging. It wasn't long before I reach advancement ceiling. Overall this was an enjoyable company to work for. My work load was clearly and equally proportioned. I recieved all the tools that i needed to execute my job in the most efficient manner. We recieved regular training in safety and operations.