*Interested in Relocating? Interested in North Carolina?!*
Prospect 33 is a fun consultancy who help people launch or strengthen their careers. We only hire motivated, bright go getters. We bring all successful candidates on board full time and offer a great package + relocation.
Our company is looking for passionate and motivated java / application developers to join a development team that will be working out of a cutting edge, collaborative center in beautiful North Carolina.
We are looking for developers who have at least 2 years professional development experience and who can work with agile practitioners to create a motivated team to accomplish strategic goals.
Ideal candidates will genuinely be interested in development and the application of technology and have a keen aptitude for client satisfaction. When it comes to delivering, you will work on all aspects of the system ranging from innovative HTML5 applications thru low latency, high throughput systems to business intelligence systems atop large data marts - all in a complex data environment. Experience working within the finance sector is highly advantageous.
It is imperative that you are an excellent communicator who is hands-on, analytical and who has a focus on customer satisfaction.
Qualification and Educational requirements
- Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Computer Science Software Engineering (or equivalent work experience).
- 2-4 years professional experience developing applications with an excellent delivery record
- Excellence in one or more mainstreams languages (Java, .net, C#, C++, C).
- Experience of embedding quality into the development process, ideally test-driven development
- Functional programming languages (Haskell, Scala, Clojure, etc) is highly desired
- Good grasp of distributed, fault-tolerant systems (caching, algorithms optimization, memory management)
- Any experience in the Finance industry is extremely advantageous
- Must provide 3 professional references
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- Must submit to a background check and drug screening