Prospect Airport Services Employee Reviews

Avoid
Baggage Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORApril 22, 2017
Worked as Baggage agent. Company was totally unreliable in transportation from parking area to terminal. Long hours, sometimes did not know a flight was arriving 2-4 hours late. Management made no attempts to correct our concerns.
Pros
Hmmmm. That's one I cannot answer.
Cons
Long hours, poor management
Its a good job
Bagger/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 22, 2017
prospect is a good start off job but strict on cleaniness and punctuality. Located in o'hare air port a typical day would be going to meet a passenger or customer or down stairs to handle bags of the passenger you should always look neat because you never know who you may see or who is watching
Pros
long breaks
Cons
health care no days off
servicing costumers from gate to gate
Passenger Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 21, 2017
PSA is an nice place to work. I learn better social and people skills. It Teaches You How To Interact with people you dont know and also be a great help to someone i need. The hardest part of the job was trying to make it to the flights on time with such a big airport.
Pros
Tips
Cons
Breaks
Unaccompanied Minor Runner (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 19, 2017
Prospect is a beautiful company, well the idea of the company and the service it provides to the public is also great. But when it comes for working for Prospect, there is nothing to look forward to. No promotions, no equal opportunity. Management struggled with communication at times which cause the work environment in comfortable.
Pros
Tips, Interacting with new people everyday, Steady flow
Cons
Very good job but management needs a little help
Passenger Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 19, 2017
I enjoyed working at Prospect however because of the point system for employees on probation it became a little difficult because my daughter got sick. Management could of understood or helped with my situation.
Pros
Starting salary
Cons
Okay place for young people
BAGGAGE HANDLER/PASSENGER SERVICE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Chicago O'HareApril 13, 2017
It was an okay job, but wages aren't good. Tips are to be reported (an subtracted by from your pay roll). You learn a lot from passengers and other people around you. THe most fun part is that you meet new people.
Fun
Passenger Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 12, 2017
Great employees it was a nice place to meet a lot of new people & build experience with costumer service . It was a very diverse & forwardward growing company
Fun
Lead, Prospect Airport Services (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 10, 2017
Prospect was a good out of high school job. I worked here for a summer and they where very flexible with hours and days off. The people here are friendly and you got to meet all kinds of different people at the airport.
Meet a lot of people
PSA (Former Employee) –  Plainfield, ILApril 9, 2017
Prospect was a really fun lay back job, push people in wheelchairs and collect tips, you talk to your coworkers a lot. One bad thing is that the managers like to harass you when you do not make a lot of tips for them.
Pros
discounted food
Cons
no flight benefits, managers demand you to make a certain amount in tips
Working at the airport
Tower Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 7, 2017
Working for Prospect Airport Services means you'll be working at the airport. This can be very exiting you have access to a place not many people do in a daily basis; you feel important as it is. However, what ever position you may work with Prospect you better know that it will be intense work, high volume, stressful and competitive. You need to have your best attitude on to work at Prospect you will see Airline customers everywhere, therefore; always smile. The work schedule can be a nightmare or can be flexible especially if your in school and your semester changes every term. You have the 24/7 operational advantage, different shifts covering for call outs and guaranteed overtime for sure. Employees are awarded with $10 WAWA gift cards. Their seems to be a culture oriented treatment among staff in Prospect. Meaning, you may feel like all cultures are divided but if you get close they all treat you like family.
not that great
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MIApril 3, 2017
if you need to get on your feet for awhile this is the job. its not easy and this company has a high turn over rate. the management is not where it should be and they conditions are give and take .
Working here is fine but the pay less than the others companies
Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 2, 2017
No benefits. The company is fine but there's a lot of inconvenience.
For example the leaders most of them are not serious and people who work here are not really a good workers because they missed a lot of things
Pros
Free lunch only when they do party
Cons
Break to short
Fast paced
Support/Transition Manager CLT (Current Employee) –  Romulus, MIApril 1, 2017
Fast paced work culture, where the operation goes 24/7 365 days a year. I learned that an airport operation must have three major parts to it. Staff, Support, and Structure.
Its ok
PSA (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MIMarch 31, 2017
Ok, you have to hustle for chairs so you better be ready to run, flights come in early you better be ready to run, its lunchtime you better be ready to run, you want those tips you better be ready to run. Oh and they make you report your tips to. Mid shift was the most goin on so they really had to sweat I worked night shift so i had a part of that nightshift was pretty chill until 11:00 then its on. Met some good friends there tho.
Pros
Coworkers Good exercise
Cons
Mandatory overtime everyday
best customer service
Lead psa (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 31, 2017
I like my job i reallydo im a step away from being a supervisor i take care of my passengers i go out my way to make sure my passenger get the best customer service i do everything too make sure they make they flights on time.
poor managment and no support
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 30, 2017
My everyday at work consisted of answering phone calls, updating information of incoming flights and imputing the data on the computer . I was in charge of sending available employees to pick up passengers from arriving flights. I enjoyed having the opportunity to communicate with different kind of people and being challenged everyday.
Cons
no lunchbreak or health benefits
hard working place
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 30, 2017
Love the hard work I had to do here it was fun because I met a lot of new people also got to work along side southwest airlines and that was always fun.
Wonderful Place to work
Passenger Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 29, 2017
Loved working there. The customers were from everywhere all over the world. Was able to speak to everyone because of the laptops they provided. Somedays you were able to meet/or see famous people.
Productive and enjoyable working on air planes daily.
Cabin Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MIMarch 28, 2017
Prospect gave me the opportunity to work with planes and meet new people from all around the world on a daily basis. cleaning planes isn't the most pleasant job dude to the fact that you're rushed, but i enjoyed myself doing it.
Nice company
Supervisor/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 28, 2017
Very friendly staff. Busy work day, non stop traffic through out the airport. The hardest part of this job was finding enough people to help take care of all the incoming passengers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Prospect Airport Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3