PROSPECT HILL ACADEMY CHARTER SCHOOL Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Easy going
Associate Teacher, Out-of School Time (OST) (Former Employee) –  Somerville, MAMay 22, 2017
Friendly environment, as long as you get your work done, it is just the usual work day. I enjoyed working with the children and families and helping them start goals and watch them grow
Learning and Teaching
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Somerville, MANovember 25, 2015
I worked as a kindergarten and first grade teacher. I enjoyed some of the arts and crafts, sports, and games! I will always love OST since there is always something new!!
Pros
Excellent Salary and Benefits!!
Fast paced environment
Assistant to the Principal (Current Employee) –  Somerville, MAJuly 18, 2014
PHA does a lot to support children and families. They have high expectations for their employees. The people who work for PHA are very dedicated to their jobs.

I loved my co-workers. We worked extremely well as a team.
Learning Experience
Kindergarten Associate Teacher (Current Employee) –  Somerville, MAJuly 23, 2012
A typical day starts with setting up the classroom , then Im off to get the students. On Tuesday and Thursdays I do Morning Meeting with students. Leads and assist small and whole group instruction. I take the kids to all their others class (art, p.e. and etc) the hardest part is being over qualified and underpaid. The most enjoyable part are the children.