Prospect Park Alliance

Prospect Park Alliance Employer Reviews

Great organization with a heart
Fundraising Events Coordinator (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYAugust 18, 2013
Over 25 years of making a great Park greater. Honored to help raise over $150,000 in the short time I have worked here through two large fundraising events.
Serene and peaceful
Office/ Graphics Manager (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJune 27, 2013
This is the same company as the one before I was promoted within the company
Pastoral workplace with good pay and great management.
Working under Landscape Architect Crystal Gaudio (Current Employee), Prospect ParkMay 30, 2013
Cons: no benefits
Typically, my day working with the Lakeside Center landscape effort includes planting trees, shrubs and herbaceous plant material. Additionally, I am expected to identify desirable and undesirable weeds, follow architectural landscape blueprints, and assist in the assembly of irrigation systems.

I work from Monday through Friday, from 8 am - 4 pm. – more... The landscape architects for whom I work are kind, courteous and eager to pass on knowledge they feel will facilitate a pedagogical environment. As all of the work is done in the southeastern area of Prospect Park, I am able to ride my bike to and from- which compounds upon the active lifestyle necessary to perform work such as this.

With about a week to go until planting, and thus, the job, ends- I could not be more satisfied. – less
Grill Cook/ Porter Review
Porter (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NyJune 8, 2012
Pros: free food
Cons: cook it yourself lol
This job is the best job on the planet. Located right in the middle of Prospect Park. I learned everything I needed to know about having a real job here. management is fair and so is the pay. dco-workers become best friends. the hardest part of the day is going home after your shift. everything is so enjoyable.