Prospect

Prospect Employer Reviews

Prospect wheelchair attendants
sales (Former Employee), phoenix azMarch 14, 2015
Pros: low pay
Cons: on your feet all shift
From what I can see all the employees where paid minimally, not even minimum wage, due to tips they could receive. They were always trying to get jobs in the airport shops that paid at least $9-$10 per hour. Be wary.
Fast paced and very exciting to go to work everyday.
Shift Lead TRA (Ticket Reading Agent) (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 7, 2015
Pros: the different people you'd meet everyday including celebrities.
Cons: no breaks really and you're on your feet the entire day.
It was a lot of fun to go to the airport and work everyday. No day was the same because you would see all different walks of life. You would about different cultures, different countries, different people.
I worked for prospect with no late at all
Leader (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 4, 2015
i always respect my coworkers and of ourse my management in termianl 5 ohare international airport. They know me well and you can contact them
Fun place to work at
People Service Assistant (PSA) (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 25, 2015
Cons: short breaks
i like it because it deals with helping people to overcome their fair whiles they give you some tips. it really good it helps you do loss some weight and also get to know more people from different country and have respect for people most importantly the older once and disable people.
Very productive and friendly work space
Sky Club Lead (Current Employee), Taylor, MIJanuary 30, 2015
The job is very easy, but the higher up management is trying to turn a club into a 6 star restaurant and pay us as minimum as he can.
Toyota Universe
Administrative Assistant/Trucking Coordinator (Current Employee), NJJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: people and staff
Cons: compensation
Absolutely loved working here. The only downfall is they do not pay their staff accordingly. Otherwise, the environment is awesome. Made lots of friends and memories there.
Seeing a variety of people from all walks of life
Terminal Security (Former Employee), Euless, TXNovember 28, 2014
Pros: just a job
Cons: too from to travel
This is a job where you have to stay on point at all times due to new Terminal security rules from 9/11
Its based around repetition and paying attention to details
You must have a good understanding of location and know how to direct and usher people through the airport
You have to learn to respect other peoples cultures and be sensitive to special needs one might require
Flight!
Cabin Coordinator (Former Employee), ChicagoNovember 11, 2014
The overall job was enjoyable a lot of data entry and communication.
Estable and productive,honesty,puntual
Aeropuerto Internacional Tampa (Current Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 1, 2014
Is good breaks and frends,the salary is dawn and not healhcare is very necesary for my
Typical day
PSA/Belts (Former Employee), Sky Harbor Air PortOctober 10, 2014
We would take people to an from the Airplanes on
wheel chairs. This required you to be able to walking
for miles and have great communication skills
because you would be dealing with people all over
the world.
I was a wheelchair attendant
wheelchair attendant (Former Employee), Chicago O'hare ILOctober 1, 2014
A typical day at work for me was, I would grab a wheelchair right when I started my shift and I would look on my tablet see what incoming flights needed a wheelchair attendant. I would go to that location. I'll pick them up, push them in the wheelchair to there destination and drop them off. Everyday was the same routine again and again. We had supervisor they were ok. They we're very understanding with people's work schedule especially kids who went to school. Hardest part about the job was pushing people in the wheelchair because at times they coustmer would bigger then I. Not trying to be rude. Most enjoyable part about it was I meet people from all around the world and they were very inspirational because they we're alot older and knew more then I. Would oftern give me advice and asked if they can request for me to take care of them next time.
Great enviroment
psa (Former Employee), Bwi airportSeptember 18, 2014
People love to get the best customer service. Do your best. Never half slack anything.U give what you put out. Having a good attitude makes the job easier. to deal with the passengers,co-workers,boss,and everyone around you
productive and fun with alot of kids my age
Wheelchair assistant/ Dispatcher (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: leaving with tips
Cons: the pay wasnt good enough
I learned how to communicate better wit elderly people . You meet new people everyday . I had very fun co-workers and we always helped each other out
Fun place to work
Passenger Service Assistant (PSA) (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 15, 2014
I really enjoyed working with Prospect in Phoenix AZ. I enjoyed assisting people who are disable and can't function well. I enjoyed the atmosphere and the workplace
working with a team
Cabin service (Current Employee), Romulus MIJuly 7, 2014
Pros: there periods of down time on some occasions.
Cons: no benefits and you max out at at small payrate with no room to advance within the company.
Its nice to be able to depend on each other and work as a team. knowing that coworkers got your back. the hardest part of the job is balancing being time efficient and still ensuring good quality of work.
Great jobs for high school kids
Wheelchair Attendant/ Matron (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJune 10, 2014
Its a great job for kids in high school
Great management
Great Airport environment
proactive, happy, free smiles, friendly,
Ticket Agent (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 17, 2014
worked in the airport. If you can handle Passengers with cancellation flights. you can handle anything at your worse.
productive at times mostly all work no fun
cabin service (Former Employee), chicago ilApril 16, 2014
Pros: coworkers
Cons: no healthcare, lack of respect
A typical day at work for me is entertaining, i learn everyday how to be patient with popl. the management is okay. the hardest part of my job is to having to deal with pople attitude everyday, and the part i enjoy most about my job is my coworkers
Assistance passengers with disabilities and or wheel chair assistance.
PSA Agent (Current Employee), Orlando, FLApril 13, 2014
Pros: 10% discount airport food/store purchases
Cons: no-healthcare, low-wage(waitress salary)
If there is a passenger at the entrance needing assistance. (Push-Down) I greet the passenger with a smile ask how is their day is, and ask politely for either the boarding pass or gate number. In a timely manner assist and take the passenger through TSA (Airport Security). If they wish to eat something at the gates or use the restroom, I provide that service as well, and then from there I happily take the passenger to their gates and wish them fare-well. The rest of the day is providing such services from inbound flights, carry-ons or push-downs. The Captains and Supervisors at Prospect are amazing and hard workers. Always staying late and working with PSA-Agents to make sure there are no service failures! Hardest part of being a PSA-Agent really is figuring out new ways to make the passengers have a wonderful experience. Sometimes the passengers are hard on on themselves and feel like a burden, but I always try to go the extra mile so that they leave with a smile. Either making them laugh or have them share their life experiences. What I enjoy the most is meeting new, nice, and interesting people everyday, improving my people skills. Also having the chance to make their day a little bit better if possible or provides a service they can't regularly do on their own.
Independent work
Independent Broker (Former Employee), Advisors-U-TrustFebruary 24, 2014
Working by myself, but also trained new agents which is a real joy.

Great place to work. Working with experienced agents helping clients.

I love my job. The hardest part of this job is when clients don't understand how you are helping them. The most enjoyable part of this job is bringing a death claim check to a client who realizes that insurance is a promise that comes true to help families when they are most financially vulnerable.

1 2 3