Prospect

Prospect Employee Reviews

air cleaner
Airplane Cleaner / Security (Former Employee), Romulus, MIMay 26, 2015
Pros: its a pay check
Cons: heat and the cold weather
its a job for young kids not for some one that has to take care of a kid or family.the hardest part is being in the weather all day like the heat and the cold. i just need a career change.
friendly
Cabin Agent (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 30, 2015
Pros: friendly
Cons: 3rd shift
Prospect was a very friendly place and the management was awesome and I enjoyed cleaning the inside of the air planes. The hardest part of the job was walking to the airplanes with a cart through the snow.
it was alright.everyone has their own opinion ...but to me I really didn't like this job
prospect (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 17, 2015
Pros: get to meet new people
Cons: short lunch breaks
prospect was an ok place while it lasted.
I felt like they were working us too hard for the little amount of money we were getting paid
Fun
Ticket Agent (Former Employee), IrvingApril 8, 2015
Fun work environment but unorganized. Very fast paste so days went by fast. NO travel or health benefits. Your able to work a lot with computers
terrible job
Passenger Service Agent, Dispatcher (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDMarch 24, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: breaks are short. the pay is terrible
this job its for new people fresh from high school. They arent organize and the pay suck. they over work u. its too far for that little bit of money
Prospect wheelchair attendants
sales (Former Employee), phoenix azMarch 14, 2015
Pros: low pay
Cons: on your feet all shift
From what I can see all the employees where paid minimally, not even minimum wage, due to tips they could receive. They were always trying to get jobs in the airport shops that paid at least $9-$10 per hour. Be wary.
Fast paced and very exciting to go to work everyday.
Shift Lead TRA (Ticket Reading Agent) (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 7, 2015
Pros: the different people you'd meet everyday including celebrities.
Cons: no breaks really and you're on your feet the entire day.
It was a lot of fun to go to the airport and work everyday. No day was the same because you would see all different walks of life. You would about different cultures, different countries, different people.
I worked for prospect with no late at all
Leader (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 4, 2015
i always respect my coworkers and of ourse my management in termianl 5 ohare international airport. They know me well and you can contact them
Fun place to work at
People Service Assistant (PSA) (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 25, 2015
Cons: short breaks
i like it because it deals with helping people to overcome their fair whiles they give you some tips. it really good it helps you do loss some weight and also get to know more people from different country and have respect for people most importantly the older once and disable people.
Very productive and friendly work space
Sky Club Lead (Current Employee), Taylor, MIJanuary 30, 2015
The job is very easy, but the higher up management is trying to turn a club into a 6 star restaurant and pay us as minimum as he can.
Toyota Universe
Administrative Assistant/Trucking Coordinator (Current Employee), NJJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: people and staff
Cons: compensation
Absolutely loved working here. The only downfall is they do not pay their staff accordingly. Otherwise, the environment is awesome. Made lots of friends and memories there.
Seeing a variety of people from all walks of life
Terminal Security (Former Employee), Euless, TXNovember 28, 2014
Pros: just a job
Cons: too from to travel
This is a job where you have to stay on point at all times due to new Terminal security rules from 9/11
Its based around repetition and paying attention to details
You must have a good understanding of location and know how to direct and usher people through the airport
You have to learn to respect other peoples cultures and be sensitive to special needs one might require
Flight!
Cabin Coordinator (Former Employee), ChicagoNovember 11, 2014
The overall job was enjoyable a lot of data entry and communication.
Estable and productive,honesty,puntual
Aeropuerto Internacional Tampa (Current Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 1, 2014
Is good breaks and frends,the salary is dawn and not healhcare is very necesary for my
Typical day
PSA/Belts (Former Employee), Sky Harbor Air PortOctober 10, 2014
We would take people to an from the Airplanes on
wheel chairs. This required you to be able to walking
for miles and have great communication skills
because you would be dealing with people all over
the world.
I was a wheelchair attendant
wheelchair attendant (Former Employee), Chicago O'hare ILOctober 1, 2014
A typical day at work for me was, I would grab a wheelchair right when I started my shift and I would look on my tablet see what incoming flights needed a wheelchair attendant. I would go to that location. I'll pick them up, push them in the wheelchair to there destination and drop them off. Everyday was the same routine again and again. We had supervisor they were ok. They we're very understanding with people's work schedule especially kids who went to school. Hardest part about the job was pushing people in the wheelchair because at times they coustmer would bigger then I. Not trying to be rude. Most enjoyable part about it was I meet people from all around the world and they were very inspirational because they we're alot older and knew more then I. Would oftern give me advice and asked if they can request for me to take care of them next time.
Great enviroment
psa (Former Employee), Bwi airportSeptember 18, 2014
People love to get the best customer service. Do your best. Never half slack anything.U give what you put out. Having a good attitude makes the job easier. to deal with the passengers,co-workers,boss,and everyone around you
productive and fun with alot of kids my age
Wheelchair assistant/ Dispatcher (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: leaving with tips
Cons: the pay wasnt good enough
I learned how to communicate better wit elderly people . You meet new people everyday . I had very fun co-workers and we always helped each other out
Fun place to work
Passenger Service Assistant (PSA) (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 15, 2014
I really enjoyed working with Prospect in Phoenix AZ. I enjoyed assisting people who are disable and can't function well. I enjoyed the atmosphere and the workplace
working with a team
Cabin service (Current Employee), Romulus MIJuly 7, 2014
Pros: there periods of down time on some occasions.
Cons: no benefits and you max out at at small payrate with no room to advance within the company.
Its nice to be able to depend on each other and work as a team. knowing that coworkers got your back. the hardest part of the job is balancing being time efficient and still ensuring good quality of work.

1 2 3