Seeking practice managers or hospital department leaders with experience in a multi-site entrepreneurial environment. Seeking individuals with quantifiable success in practice/program growth, service line expansion, community and physician marketing, and a passion for making a difference.
- BA/BS degree, Masters is a plus
- P & L responsibility with an understanding of practice financial drivers
- Track record of exponential practice or department growth
- Experience in marketing to patients, physicians, and the community
- Revenue operations management experience
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Electronic Medical Records, Microsoft programs and Computer skills
- Ability to manage and motivate staff to create an efficient and enjoyable work environment
- Workers Comp experience
- Payor contracting
- Experience with new EMR system implementation
Compensation will be commensurate with experiences. This position also provides the possibility of upward mobility to an expanded regional role for the right individual.