Position: Marketing Intern
Prosynesis a strategic marketing agency has a position open for a fall intern. The Marketing Intern will have opportunities to complete projects for various teams within the company, with more responsibility as merited. Initial responsibilities will revolve around research, marketing/operations, analytics, and social media. A flexible schedule will be created with regards to class and school responsibilities. This is a paid position.
If you are:
- Enrolled as Junior or higher with a strong GPA
- An above average user of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- An excellent communicator (verbal and written)
- Able to build and organize presentations and reports for management review
- Organized, detail-oriented, tech-savvy, and can work with minimal supervision
- Able to complete other duties as assigned
- Available 10-15 hrs a week
Please EMAIL your resume and write a paragraph that demonstrates that you are NOT some mindless robot who blasts every job he/she sees with the same resume and cover letter. Prove that you’re willing to read beyond the bullet points and understand that details do matter.
Indeed - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard
We are an advertising agency that works exclusively for technology companies that target developers, engineers, and other IT professionals....