ProTech Employee Reviews

n/a
Security officer (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAJune 9, 2017
They have minimum accounts in Oakland so you work less hours. Most of these accounts are part time too. Management kinda supportive apart from few supervisors who like to give guards hard time.
boring
Security Officer (Full-time) (Former Employee) –  Lemont, ILMay 14, 2017
sitting in a car making sure no one trespasses where they shouldn't be, making sure people don't try to steal anything. the hardest part is no bathrooms on site
Pros
boss isnt there
Cons
dont get paid overtime
No healrh benefits.
SECURITY OFFICER (Current Employee) –  601 Stephen Street, Lemont, Ill.May 9, 2017
This company does not promote from withinn,no raises, always working weekends and on my days off.
The assigned sites are in unsafe areas.
Always working 6 or 7 says straight in order to get overtime, or 40 hours a week.
Pros
Cons
alwaus working weekends. Split days off and working on your days off.
Average office job
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZApril 22, 2017
I was in the accounts recievalble. I processed all payments. Did bank deposits, submitted invoices. Sent out late payment notices and did collections.
Pros
Nice work environment
Cons
No remote
not a good place to work
Lead Security Officer (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 8, 2017
tough place to work because no one can be right except the client and their money.the company needs a complete make over if they are to compete in the twenty first century.
Pros
no real pros
Cons
too many cons
Good Start for person with little to no experience in IT career
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  New JerseyApril 1, 2017
Overall an okay place to start, not much room for growth.

No incentives, underpaid, PTO is accrued, no work from home options.

Good Benefits for the most part.
Collision shop mechanic shop and towing service
Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Southfield, miMarch 28, 2017
Collision shop mechanic shop and towing service very friendly staff comfortable environment easy to work with people and great service I had a very good time working there but they were closing the business and relocating so I got laid off and now I'm looking for a new job I really enjoyed working there and learned a lot while I was there about collision work I already knew mechanic work but I still advanced and towing service and I learned customer service
Great place to work and build a business
Senior Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 8, 2017
I was hired to build a Cisco and EMC book of business and work with the market manager and engineers. The culture and family oriented atmosphere provided many long term relationships with fellow employees and customers. I was given a lot of leeway to be successful and empowered to do what I was best at doing, and succeeded. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my peers and all levels of the company. The hardest part of the job was leaving ProTech. The management is top notch.
Pros
Company culture
Good coworkers
Quality control (Former Employee) –  Harrodsburg, KYJanuary 25, 2017
Was a good place to work for me a lot of hours. Supervisor and coworkers was great. No opportunity to advance while I was there and not always able to provide work
Contract firm
Project Manager/Scrum Master (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 13, 2016
One of the better firms to deal with in Memphis area; they are helpful and represent you well. I would work with them in the future.

Want to know more about ProTech?

Ask a question
horrible company to work for.
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CADecember 7, 2016
Protech Oakland branch is the worst security companies I've ever work for. Everything is so unorganized and communication is next to none existent. All of the field supervisors are extremely incompetent and no help what so ever, and the branch manager is the biggest idiot of them all. I'm sure a caveman can manage the company much better then that clown.
Very respectful company
Construction (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJuly 19, 2016
Would work for this company again if offered. The supervisors a few very communicative with respect towards the employees
Pros
Pizza ordered by company every Fridsy
Cons
Healthcare
An awesome place to work to learn technical services!
Smartphone Technician (Former Employee) –  Nacogdoches, TXJune 10, 2016
My typical day at work included repairing smartphones, computers, and a variety of other devices. I learned how to provide basic computer and smartphone hardware and software solutions to customers in need. My only co-worker, Jason, is an outstanding individual who taught me what I needed to know to get our jobs done satisfactorily. The hardest part of the job was maintaining a steady hand in the repair/ replacement of tiny parts. What I liked most about the job was providing excellent service to our customers and putting a smile on their face!
Pros
Relaxed, moderately-paced work environment
Good Team Work
Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Harrodsburg, KYJune 9, 2016
Good co-workers to work with, good team work.
A typical day at work, you clock in and go to designated area and inspect the parts given to you.
I learned how to inspect parts and how to tell what was bad and good. I also learned how to go get the parts from the warehouse.
The hardest part of the job was how we would get a lot of parts at once and was very busy.
The most enjoyable part of the day was being able to talk to your co-workers while working.
Pros
Request Time Off, Decent Pay
Cons
Long Hours, No Advancement, No Benefits
Excellent management
Quality Engineer I (Former Employee) –  Pittsfield, MASeptember 15, 2015
This was a very good place to work! Many improvements to the system were completed during my employment there. I would recommend Protech for employment.
Productive and fun workplace
Receptionist, Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Lansdale, PAAugust 15, 2015
I loved my work and being able to meet new people everyday. My typical day was meeting new people either by phone or in person and multitasking. I was able to learn some computing and sales while we were in business. My husband was management, so he made sure I was happy everyday. Some of my coworkers were my sons. Besides doing a job I loved, I had the opportunity to work with my family everyday, and those things were the most enjoyable part of the job. The hard thing to watch was my husband getting sick and having to close down.
Pros
Enjoyable work
Cons
Closing down shop
Money Hungry Management
employee (Current Employee) –  Chaska, MNApril 6, 2015
Management yells at you for reasons you may not be able to control. In 6 years they have given out 3 raises. The work itself is great but the owners care more about getting customers their product than making sure the customer gets a quality product.
Pros
Weekends and nights are laid back
Cons
No raises, bad management
Productive and friendly workplace.
Assembler (Current Employee) –  TNFebruary 25, 2015
I liked the job I had with ProTech, it was fast paced and everyone seemed to work together well. I worked most of the aluminum department positions such as final assembly, custom assembly, door table, and HenRob machine..
I worked in a two man crew, with a convicted felon.
Painter / Snow Pusher Painter (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYFebruary 3, 2015
I simply can not lie about ProTech as an employer, just to increase my projected image. This was a terrible place to work for.
Pros
It was good to be working.
Cons
There was no stability in this job.
Productive warehouse of powder coating paint
General Laborer/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, NJDecember 28, 2014
Made powder coating paint
Packaging powder paint
Transporting powder coating paint with manual power jack
Processed tracking labels for deliveries
Maintenance on warehouse machines and power tools
Maintenance in warehouse department (powder coating)
Taking samples of powder coating and sending to testing lab
Pros
Full time hours
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ProTech. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval