ProTech

ProTech Employer Reviews

an overall nice place to work until they got brought out by another company and had to lay people off, me included.
Receptionist (Former Employee), Albany, NYAugust 11, 2014
A typical work day included me maintaining the literature room. Mailing out such literature to potential clients. Assisted office manager with various other duties. Greeted clients as they entered the building. Opened and received mail and distributed to the different department heads. Went to the post office on occasion. I really liked working there I worked independently and that was great.
Great Staffing Firm!!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Dallas,TXMay 15, 2014
Great Company hate it went out of business. Great team members. Great Location
Productive Job Site
4 Man Crew (Former Employee), Zapata, TXApril 2, 2014
- Up early in the AM
- Direct the crew on the task for the day
- Using the fork cliff
- Building fences
- Rig Up
- Assemble pipes
Life at Protech
Paid Internship (Current Employee), Port Charlotte, FLMarch 25, 2014
Pros: excellent, relaxed work environment.
Cons: none to speak of.
A typical day at ProTech would involve first taking stock of our hardware and made sure it was the same as the day before. Then we would begin working on customer's machines, replacing components or reinstalling operating systems, whatever the problem was we fixed it and fixed it right.

Management was excellent, they knew what they were doing.

There were no other co-workers to speak of.

The hardest part of the job was making sure the work done was of top-notch quality and providing a full, excellent customer service experience.

The most enjoyable part was being able to do what I love in the ways that I wanted to do them in.
Wonderful Experience
Network Support Analyst (Current Employee), Germantown, TNJanuary 16, 2014
Increased work experience with a great team!
telecommute position - requires focus and strong work integrity.
Rewarding in the beginning and yet very stressful.
VP Sales & Marketing (Former Employee), Commerce townshipSeptember 20, 2013
Pros: the receptionist
Cons: i wasn't given the tools needed to grow the company.
It started out good and ended up not so great. The company was under a lot of pressure and was losing clients before and during the time that I was employeed. The owner would not adapt to new ways and lost mant clients because of it. Ths made my job very stressful.
I learned a lot about the Avaya product line.
The most enjoyable part were my colleagues and going home.
A great company to work for.
District Manager Network Services (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJune 13, 2013
Pros: compensation
Cons: long hours
The owner is very sociable and takes time to get to know her employees.
Excellent management team, good working environment
SR. Technical Recruiter/Business Development (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMay 31, 2013
Excellent run company. Excellent management team. Should have been here a long time ago.
Excellent work enviornment
Administrative Assistant to President/CEO (Current Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 23, 2013
A typical work day at Pro Tech, consist of answering multi-line phones. Assisting customers with accounts and meetings. I've learned alot about customer relations and teamwork. The hardest aspect of the job, is dealing with difficult clients however; the most enjoyable aspect of the job, is making sure that every customer is satisfied.

February 11, 2013

I believe you need to be happy with who you are and the choices you've made in life. Then you can find the good in almost every work situation if you look for it everyday.

great place to work at
Installer/Technician (Current Employee), Springfield, ILOctober 9, 2012
Pros: owner is very caring about your family
protech is a great company to work for, the owner is a very caring person, the co worker are great to get alone with also, this is just not a company this is a team
Productive Friendly Enviroment
XP-7 UPGRADE TECH (Former Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 26, 2012
The typical day starts off busy, you come in get to work and head out to find computers, the afternoon doesn't slow down much at all, they keep you working hard to maintain a tight schedule however with the friendly team environment there is time to have a few laughs while working hard.
Assistant General Manager - Finance (Current Employee), DohaDecember 26, 2014
Pros: work life balance
A company which looks after its employees.The job requires you to create financial reports on the company and its subsidiaries, create business plans. Data could be easily retrieved and a supportive staff and colleagues.

Work life balance is perfectly matched with a five day week and an 8 hour job shift. Hardly any need to put extra hours. The management is supportive and has one of the lowest employee turnover of 2 employee resigning in three years and one termination. Employees are paid over the market with year end parties being a fun thing.
Good workplace
Field Application Engineer (Former Employee), 台北市, TPEAugust 29, 2014
Good management, good co-workers, good salary, good environment
Productive and fun working on PLC design equipment
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APApril 17, 2014
Developed Ladder logic for the programmable logic controllers, according to the customer inputs.
• Prepared test cases executed and produced the results for the test cases.
• Installing, Debugging and testing the PLC in the Field.
• Configuring and testing Driver in the Field.
• Interacted with many customers and provided proper logic for there hardware equipments.
about my work place
Web designer/Coordinator (Current Employee), IslamabadFebruary 3, 2014
Pros: fast learning
Cons: uncomportable furniture
I have been enjoying working in the company and the co-workers are very cooperative I have learned alot from them we do enjoy our free time as well.
productive fun place to work
labourer/ machine operator ,leading hand (Current Employee), Brisbane, QLDJanuary 6, 2014
most days where very productive enjoyable ,what I had learned on this site was being able to dive different machines ,the trust that is put into the workers was shown and the whole job ran smooth and the ohs standards where very high ,
have many positive features.
Labourer and Painter (Former Employee), Newcastle and ScarboroughOctober 30, 2012
I take the reviews with a grain of salt, but it can be enlightening.
ambiente de trabajo tedioso mas con los que se hacen llamar vip
CHOFER CUSTIDIO (Former Employee), PARTE DE LA REPUBLICAMay 6, 2014
Pros: conocer mas en carretera y estados
Cons: que no te dejan ir con la familia y si te vaz eres problematico
estar viendo la tele,aprendí circular por nuevas carreteras,se ubica en azcapotzalco, de los que les dicen doce nada que comentar de los titulares la mayoría me dan pena por su forma de ser, aguantar un titular y tener que empericarte o drogarte, lo que mas me gusto que conoci la rumorosa en B.C
ambiente de trabajo humedo y frio
agente de seguridad (Former Employee), Santa Anita, LIMSeptember 23, 2013
una empresa nueva y falta coordinación por parte de los supervisores y jefe de grupo
una empresa seria
asistente administrativo (Former Employee), Ciudad de México, DIFSeptember 18, 2013
Pros: el sulddo mas propinas
Cons: ninguno
un ambiente de trabajo bueno, divertido, trabajo en equipo