Proteus Digital Health Employee Reviews

Poor Management
Stability Expert (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAOctober 6, 2017
I found that the management was not competent in developing pharmaceutical/biotech products. The culture was poor in that it fostered an exclusive environment (i.e., if you were not one of the boys in the club it was impossible to grow). My manager was not willing to accommodate my disability even when I submitted a Doctors note.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Exclusive culture
Nice Technology
Document Control Manager (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAAugust 1, 2017
The technology was amazing, really enjoyed working with the people there. They feed their employees well and are aware that their employees do have life outside of work, which in turns makes the employees want to go above and beyond.
Proteus as a whole was a wonderful place to work
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Foster City, CAJune 22, 2017
Proteus was to be a contract position for 2 months. I was there for 5 months. While the job description mentioned some catering/event responsibilities, which I enjoy, it became a daily responsibility of catering to 100 people or more at least 3 times a week. Not to mention the day to day lunch orders. This left little time to manager the VP's that I was to support in the interim.

The culture was very relaxed. The employees were very nice. The best part the position was interacting with everyone.
Great product and people
Talent Acquisition Sourcer (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAAugust 26, 2016
The best part about Proteus was work life balance, free snacks and working with smart people. We also had a number of fun events throughout the year which made working there even more enjoyable.
Na
Senior Software Patent Attorney (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 3, 2016
Great company to work for, great benefits, pay, interesting work and great peers. I enjoy the challenge and work. Everyone is smart and hardworking. A fun team.
great work place
Regulatory Affairs Lead, Software and Systems (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CAFebruary 4, 2016
I like Proteus and the people and specially the product and projects. Have great managers and good culture for a start up.
People are friendly, approachable and care about their work.
Mechanical Engineering Intern (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CAAugust 13, 2015
People are friendly, approachable and care about their work. Internship program is growing, provides an opportunity to practice and learn skills relevant in engineering and to the field.
Awesome time as an Intern
Project Management Intern (Current Employee) –  Redwood City, CAJuly 16, 2015
Co-workers and environment is very fast-paced. Very organized and forward thinking company. Working here as an intern is much different than a salaried employee, but the experience as an intern is very fun and gives a glimpse into the nascent digital health industry.
fast-paced fun environment
QA/QC/Data Entry/Assembly (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAFebruary 24, 2015
Proteus is a fast growing company in a fast-paced industry with an amazing work culture. I haven't work in a company before where people have been friendly and welcoming. Typical day at work where employees are committed on their work and a lot is being done to keep employees motivated and every one is very hard-working.
Pros
Free Foods
Cons
short breaks
assembler
Production Builder (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CANovember 20, 2014
ok place to work, been here almost 2 years working graveyard shift and still a temp. no room for growth
Productive and fun place to work at
ASSEMBLER III (Current Employee) –  Hayward, CAJuly 8, 2014
I enjoy coming to work everyday here at Proteus. People are friendly and we all get along.
Pros
Always have foods in break room
Cons
No healthcare offer, no perks
Proteus
Design Producer and UX Designer and Researcher (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 19, 2014
Just stayed for 3 months for an internship but I feel overall that has great people and is going somewhere.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Proteus Digital Health. Our community is ready to answer.