Protingent Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Good experience
Electronics Technician (Former Employee) –  Redmond,WAJuly 7, 2017
My employment with Protingent was a good experience and I'm happy that I had it. I hope that they will find me another assignment in the near future.
Pool table & video games on-site
Quality Engineering Tech. (Microsoft contractor) (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORMarch 24, 2017
There weren't many typical days. Never knew what problems / challenges would turn up. Typical days were boring due to the monotony of handling the same discrepant material problems day after day.

Lots of good people; great boss. Not lots of great management from Microsoft corporate in Redmond, WA. No clue as to how to manufacture product, yet insistent on driving too much of the operation in Wilsonville. Totally inappropriate supplier selection for the product we were trying to assemble. Product Engineering team understaffed from the get-go.
Pros
Free soft drinks; donuts on Fridays
Cons
production schedule subject to day-to-day fluctuations; several job functions understaffed
Excellent company
Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 11, 2016
Great company to work with, unfortunately I didn't spend to much time sharing with the company, but with the short time I had learned a lot.
Pros
Homejob
Cons
N/a
Protinginent always stepped up when I need them - Issues with the computer - they fixed it right away
Senior PCB Layout Engineer (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, COOctober 1, 2015
Protingent was a great place to work, they always responded when I had issues that need to be addressed b y their IT department
Pros
Always treated me with respect and paid me on time
Cons
no cons loved working with them
Competitive - Sink or Swim
Sr. Account Manager and Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 27, 2015
Good company culture but not well managed as a national firm. Executive management doesn't know what is happening on the ground level. Delivery to clients is severely lacking in new markets.
Pros
Work life balance, Nice people
Cons
Lack of vision, Poor planning
Excellent company to work for
Software Design Engineer (contractor) (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WANovember 6, 2014
I really enjoyed working for Protingent and I recommend it to other people.
Great work home life balance
Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, CADecember 25, 2013
Ideal Management do not micro manage, nice culture with my in house recruiters.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Protingent. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4