Protocall Staffing Employee Reviews in United States

Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJune 6, 2016
I do not wish to disclose this information at this time. If future employers are to ask I will be more than willing to share. Thank you.
Fast, Fun, Easy Work
Temporary Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NJJanuary 28, 2016
I liked the hours, the way they had us work. I liked working in a fast paced environment. Friendly people are always there and willing to help out. The management system was amazing. Great people skills.
Productive and exciting place to work
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 19, 2015
I learned how to use different data entry equipment;
sort mail; verify alphabetically and numerically.
I enjoyed using my typing ability.
Pros
Work Week
Cons
Temporary employment only
Protocall Services
Clinical Specialist II (Former Employee) –  6th Ave. Portland OregonAugust 15, 2015
During my year at protocall services, I truely made a difference. I know people who say I saved their lives multiple times. The culture is wonderful and the people are kind. They stop to help those around the building with the most important thing a counselor can do, communicating that they care. Wonderful workplace. I just wish that back-to-back-to-back crisis calls didn't get so old. Listening to so many sad stories sapps my strength, but so does being sick in the chest and coughing up the amount of fluid I do everyday. Anyway, my point is, we're all in this together trying to make the world better for all human kind, and Protocall GETS THAT!
Pros
Wonderful people to work with
Cons
Insanity caused by nature of work
very organized
Work as school nurse (Current Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJuly 2, 2015
Protocall is a staffing company, that has giving me the opportunity to advance and maintain my current position as a school nurse. As of September 2015 I will be employed for my 4th year at the same elementary school.
Pros
Regular working schedule
Cons
Not optaining full benefits
Great place for advancements
Warehouse/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 17, 2015
Great job. Only problems are sometimes they have enough workers that day, so they send whomever is left back home. Also, a great place for persons with past criminal history.
Pros
Paid lunch, overtime daily
Traveled to various locations as needed
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 9, 2015
I work in the Internal Medicine Department. I would greet patient obtain vital signs. Collect and process lab specimens. Administer injections. Called in prescriptions into pharmacy for physician.

I work independently with little or no assistance. My co - workers were wonderful.

The most enjoyable part of my job was. One day a patient came into the office very bitter and frustrated and gave me a hard time. I said to the patient God told me to give you a hug. The patient gave me a hug and started to cry. She told me she bitter because someone hurt her son and it seems no one cared . I stood there and prayed and cried with her to let her know someone does care. I just met the patient for the first time that day but I felt a need to comfort her during her struggle.
Pros
Take pride in being a Medical Assistant
Cons
Do not like being non productive.
High crisis environment with clients but great group of coworkers to debrief with
Clinical Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 30, 2015
I loved the high crisis work with clients but it made for long 10 hour shifts. Best part was working with coworkers. Hardest was part not taking the work home.
Inside sales/administration
sales/administration (Current Employee) –  mdFebruary 27, 2015
Very unprofessional management team. Not supportive of their staff. Unprofessional language on the sales floor. Drug use of all levels of staff during work day. No training structure. Physical relationship "benefits" between management staff and entry level employees. The first advice I was given when I started working here was "keep an eye on your money" they are some get overs. Especially when you show that you know your rightS!! Ghetto management staff.
Pros
days off& break
Cons
management: kenisha hill
Productive Work environment
Seasonal Employee (Current Employee) –  Woodbury, NJFebruary 3, 2015
Very nice staff, this temp agency is well put together will refer others, job entails all different fields, it also teaches you to stay motivated because that's always new opportunity for you
Pros
great job opportunties
Cons
short term jobs that vary
A sense of accomplishment
Forklift operator (off-loader Cross-docking) (Current Employee) –  Burlington TownshipJanuary 8, 2015
My supervisor told me what needed to be done and I did what was necessary
Pros
allowed me to work at my own pace
Cons
being hired by bj's itself back-round check not specific about amt of years
Not a good company to work for.
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, NJDecember 9, 2014
This company is a temp service. Good work assignments from time to time. Work usually starts at 8am - 5pm. No job security, no benefits, no insurance.
Pros
good work assignments.
Cons
no job security. very discriminate work place.
Multiple employers
Medical and Administrative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 22, 2014
I was placed with multiple employers, including Administrative postions.
I learned a lot.
Inside Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  213 main st laurel mdSeptember 16, 2014
the company was most helpful in teaching the job position. I enjoyed it very much.
Temporary jobs that allowed you to meet interesting people.
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 24, 2014
Fun environment. Nice manager. Simple work. Hardest part the job was from noon to evening hours which was hard in summer.
Cons
the pay could've been higher
Very productive
customer service (Current Employee) –  delran,njJune 11, 2014
Protocol is a temporary agency that's helps find unemployed workers in the job market employment . I enjoyed working with this agency when they had work available and got along with coworkers very well.
Pros
the hours
Productive, Detial Oriented and Good work enviroment
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Cherry Hill, NJJune 6, 2014
Resolve customer request, questions and complaints regarding Health and Welfare
Benefits. Provide customers with product and service information. Transfer customer
Calls to appropriate staff. Identify reach and resolve customer issue using computer system.
Pros
full time hours penty of work
Cons
temp agency, short term or long term work
Awesome Job!!!
CHHA (Former Employee) –  Linwood, NJMarch 6, 2014
This was a awesome experience, and I am so glad to have worked so closely with great people.
Full warehouse experience
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NJMay 30, 2013
I worked on-site at Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc.At this job is where i experienced just about every part of a warehouse.I learned how to do packaging and shipping and production.Not only was I apart of the assembly line I also learned how to bail plastic bottles and cardboard boxes for recycling.The most enjoyable part of my job was dumping juice,and the hardest part of my job was working 12-hour shifts.
Pros
long -on the clock lunch brakes
Cons
temporary assignment
great job
Companion (Former Employee) –  Absecon, NJApril 28, 2013
work at your own pace, full time,part time, you can choose. Alicia is great to work for she will help in anyeay she can. Overall great company to work for.