Protocall Staffing

Protocall Staffing Employee Reviews

Great place for advancements
Warehouse/Laborer (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 17, 2015
Pros: Paid lunch, overtime daily
Great job. Only problems are sometimes they have enough workers that day, so they send whomever is left back home. Also, a great place for persons with past criminal history.
Traveled to various locations as needed
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 9, 2015
Pros: Take pride in being a Medical Assistant
Cons: Do not like being non productive.
I work in the Internal Medicine Department. I would greet patient obtain vital signs. Collect and process lab specimens. Administer injections. Called in prescriptions into pharmacy for physician.

I work independently with little or no assistance. My co - workers were wonderful.

The most enjoyable part of my job was. One day a patient came into the office very bitter and frustrated and gave me a hard time. I said to the patient God told me to give you a hug. The patient gave me a hug and started to cry. She told me she bitter because someone hurt her son and it seems no one cared . I stood there and prayed and cried with her to let her know someone does care. I just met the patient for the first time that day but I felt a need to comfort her during her struggle.
High crisis environment with clients but great group of coworkers to debrief with
Clinical Specialist II (Former Employee), Portland, ORMarch 30, 2015
I loved the high crisis work with clients but it made for long 10 hour shifts. Best part was working with coworkers. Hardest was part not taking the work home.
Inside sales/administration
sales/administration (Current Employee), mdFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: days off& break
Cons: management: kenisha hill
Very unprofessional management team. Not supportive of their staff. Unprofessional language on the sales floor. Drug use of all levels of staff during work day. No training structure. Physical relationship "benefits" between management staff and entry level employees. The first advice I was given when I started working here was "keep an eye on your money" they are some get overs. Especially when you show that you know your rightS!! Ghetto management staff.
Productive Work environment
Seasonal Employee (Current Employee), Woodbury, NJFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: great job opportunties
Cons: short term jobs that vary
Very nice staff, this temp agency is well put together will refer others, job entails all different fields, it also teaches you to stay motivated because that's always new opportunity for you
A sense of accomplishment
Forklift operator (off-loader Cross-docking) (Current Employee), Burlington TownshipJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: allowed me to work at my own pace
Cons: being hired by bj's itself back-round check not specific about amt of years
My supervisor told me what needed to be done and I did what was necessary
Not a good company to work for.
Clerk (Former Employee), Woodbury, NJDecember 9, 2014
Pros: good work assignments.
Cons: no job security. very discriminate work place.
This company is a temp service. Good work assignments from time to time. Work usually starts at 8am - 5pm. No job security, no benefits, no insurance.
Multiple employers
Medical and Administrative (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAOctober 22, 2014
I was placed with multiple employers, including Administrative postions.
I learned a lot.
Inside Sales Rep (Former Employee), 213 main st laurel mdSeptember 16, 2014
the company was most helpful in teaching the job position. I enjoyed it very much.
Temporary jobs that allowed you to meet interesting people.
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 24, 2014
Cons: the pay could've been higher
Fun environment. Nice manager. Simple work. Hardest part the job was from noon to evening hours which was hard in summer.
Very productive
customer service (Current Employee), delran,njJune 11, 2014
Pros: the hours
Protocol is a temporary agency that's helps find unemployed workers in the job market employment . I enjoyed working with this agency when they had work available and got along with coworkers very well.
Productive, Detial Oriented and Good work enviroment
Customer service (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJJune 6, 2014
Pros: full time hours penty of work
Cons: temp agency, short term or long term work
Resolve customer request, questions and complaints regarding Health and Welfare
Benefits. Provide customers with product and service information. Transfer customer
Calls to appropriate staff. Identify reach and resolve customer issue using computer system.
Awesome Job!!!
CHHA (Former Employee), Linwood, NJMarch 6, 2014
This was a awesome experience, and I am so glad to have worked so closely with great people.
Full warehouse experience
General Laborer (Former Employee), Burlington, NJMay 30, 2013
Pros: long -on the clock lunch brakes
Cons: temporary assignment
I worked on-site at Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc.At this job is where i experienced just about every part of a warehouse.I learned how to do packaging and shipping and production.Not only was I apart of the assembly line I also learned how to bail plastic bottles and cardboard boxes for recycling.The most enjoyable part of my job was dumping juice,and the hardest part of my job was working 12-hour shifts.
great job
Companion (Former Employee), Absecon, NJApril 28, 2013
work at your own pace, full time,part time, you can choose. Alicia is great to work for she will help in anyeay she can. Overall great company to work for.
Good agency
Medical Assistant/Patient Service Representative (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 22, 2013
Pros: friendly people
Cons: stability, no paid holidays or vacation times
Protocall allows you to have an open schedule. Protocall is a temp agency so it is good for those looking to not be locked into a full time job
nice company to work for
Housekeeper (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 14, 2013
Pros: prizes and fun games
Cons: healthcare
they will call or email you when work is available you are responsible for you own food and transportation paid weekly and they send you to really nice places nice group of women to work for
long work days
Phone Operator (Former Employee), Laurel, MDMarch 13, 2013
Pros: money
Cons: short breaks, long shifts
there nothing good about this compuny they wanted us to work all day everyday
N/A
Telemarketer (Former Employee), Stratford, njMarch 8, 2013
Cons: ignorance
N/A. I can't really remember anything from this job but people hanging up on me while trying to handle over the phone communication sales
Best Company I've ever worked for
Lead Sourcing Specialist (Current Employee), Cherry Hill / PhiladelphiaMarch 6, 2013
Pros: flexible, multiple locations, dealing with people, good feeling giving someone job, great management, good values, programs to balance work and school
Cons: always have something to do!
Currently I work for Protocall internally, and I have never worked at a place with such a positive culture and open communication with employees of all levels. Management is extremely motivating, resourceful, flexible, and generous. Highly recommend working with them internally, or be placed through them.

Protocall Staffing Salaries