PROTOCOL STAFFING Employee Reviews

no good
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Woodbury, NJAugust 15, 2016
they do not have enough jobs for decent pay and are very strict with time off they will terminate you even if you have to take a day off for an emergency. Also the debit cards they use are a rip off.
temp agency for industrial work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Burlington City, NJMarch 15, 2016
when they needed someone for a job they would call me because I was more reliable. And I did not complain when I go to a site and they do not need me.
Pros
work when you need it
Cons
not perm work
Productive work place
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 16, 2016
I would show to work on time and ready to work. I always have a smile on my face ready to greet and help the client. I enjoy knowing I help people with there issue and I take pride in what ever it is that my job requires. I get along with my coworkers even when there is a challenges. The most hardest part of any job I have preformed is when a client is not happy at the end of there visit or time spent with the company.
A wonderful job to have and a beautiful facility.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 24, 2015
The best staffing agency I ever been apart of,The best in Philadelphia Pa. They provided consistent work an one one of the best at staffing behavioral techs. for the state of Pennsylvania.
Great Agency
Medical Assistant (back office) / Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Calabasas, CAAugust 18, 2014
Protocol Staffing is a great agency to work for very professional and they help you find the job and salary you need
Pros
free lunches
Cons
great pay
productive workplace
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 16, 2013
a typical work day taking vitals, caring for the elderly, and sharing companionship. I have learned that you cant treat everyone the same way because everyone is different in thier own way. My co workers were friendly, and helpful. the hardest part of the job was the passing of my clients, the most enjoyable part of the job was taking care of those who can no longer take care of themselves
fun
cerfitied nursing (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 1, 2013
assisted with activity of daily living vital sign meeting diffrent patients
Pros
n/a
Medical Assistant
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Calabasas, CAJanuary 17, 2013
• Administrative duties: greet patient, pull records; process insurance co-pay’s obtain patient data/ privacy documentation
• Triage patient calls, based on urgency, route calls to physician, and nurses as appropriate
• Room patient, and gather vital signs
• Prepare and administer medication and refill prescriptions as directed by physician
• Conduct pre-employment physicals (federal/ nonfederal) vision/ urine vital signs
• Direct test results and laboratory results to appropriate physician or nurse
I like the company
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NJDecember 4, 2012
it fairly good overall its a temp agency they do what they can.

2.8