Protocol Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
QUALITY COACH, CUSTOMER SERVICE (Former Employee) –  Cheshire, CTSeptember 12, 2017
It was so long ago but for what I do remember I enjoyed my job. As long as the job was complete and we were working we were not micro managed. That was the best part of the job.
Pros
incentives
Enoyable to work for
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Merritt Island, FLAugust 29, 2017
This company is no longer in business.
It was great to work for
I learned a lot about the Medicare programs
I meet a lot of new friends and still have them to this day
Heavy Lifting
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 1, 2017
when we were in the kitchen cleaning machines things were pretty messy but we were able to get through as a team in a timely matter. From there it was of to the slicing room were we completed our day.
Customer service
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJune 27, 2017
Answer phones for class action law suit. Training very often. Great incentives. We had a lot of fun, awesome environment to work in. Hardest part was when calls stopped coming in, they let us all go.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Temporary job
Do not work here
Authorization Representative (Former Employee) –  Laurel, MDJune 11, 2017
This place was extremely unprofessional, there was harassment and foul language from management, supervisors turned blind eye to inappropriate behavior. Women in higher positions would create problems for those they personally didn't like, superiors would have constant attitude, and will withhold information pertaining to the job. Knowledge of business format was unknown. While there were few who were nice people, they were unfortunately the ones who under the same people. If you whistle blow, you might lose your job the next day.
Pros
hour lunch break?
Cons
messy cubicles with stains, terrible work environment, constant harrassment
Had fun
Customer Service Rep/ Medicare Rep (Former Employee) –  Merritt Island, FLJune 4, 2017
Work had many options available to you. Advancement for those who excelled. Offered both in bound and out bound. Offered great training and follow up.
Pros
Training and Promotions
Cons
Closed
Productive and fun workplace
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Cheshire, CTMay 18, 2017
Supervisors and managers always there to help and improve on our phone skills. My day felt productive and our calls were screened for positive feedback.
The company closed
Sales Floor supervisor. (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIMay 17, 2017
I was a sales floor supervisor. My duties included training and developing sales associates. Prepare and execute weekly staff meetings. Prepare sales reports for floor manager
Pros
great work hours
Cons
bad attitudes
Protocol was an telephone company. Expectation from me and implementation of the project was a cut-throat phase.
Programmer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 6, 2017
Worked as programmer using Unisys A series mainframe system.
The project was for six months, testing and implementation was completed right on schedules.
Pros
Cons
noe
Horrible
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Cheshire, CTMarch 30, 2017
When I worked there I was going through medical issues and they we not compassionate at all. All of the other companies that I had ever worked for understood.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Covington, LAMarch 15, 2017
The people I worked with were both helpful and friendly. As soon as your phone rings, the computer screen shows what company you'll be taking an order for and immediately prompts the first question to be asked and so on. You just fill in the information as the questions pop up. Absolute no brainer! You get free gifts when you meet daily quotas (well you did when I worked there.) And the magazines and puzzles are right at your fingertips for when customers ask questions about them. No cold-calling. Customers are friendly because they are calling YOU to place an order. Supervisors are always on standby, LITERALLY; ready for any question or situation possible. These guys are really on top of things to keep you working flawlessly. And I have to say, it's nice to have people around you that only want to make your work experience better for you every day! Can't say enough good things about this company. The atmosphere is so nice and easy that everyone works together as a team.
Pros
Great work place, friendly people.
fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MANovember 2, 2016
incoming calls, payment inquiries, order processing. co-workers were very helpful and knowledgeable. order tracking, most enjoyable part of job was helping the customers
not something i enjoyed
APAC Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MASeptember 18, 2016
Making phone calls, and reading off a screen to make sales to customers. It was tuff having to have someone hang up on you all the time and all you were trying to do was work,
Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLApril 16, 2016
Greatest challenge was not getting lost. It was a very busy position and the most organized and strictly maintained Outlook quickly became a "go-by". Depersonalizing the position was essential to keeping your sanity. To sit with a mother as her child passes away never got easy. Administrative managers and nursing managers often needed a shut door and an empathetic ear as well. Co-workers changed frequently which is the nature of the job. Certainly the hardest part of the job was simply being able to leave it behind me at the end of the day. The most enjoyable part? That was rare, but no one would disagree with me. A patient we all knew and care about, but one we knew would just wouldn't wake up one day. I got a Facebook message from an ex-patient we gave a month. He told me all about he recent trip to Thailand. Sometimes we get the miracles - not for the patients perhaps, but as the Powers That Be's way of letting us know that He didn't give up either.
Pros
Pats on the back when we really needed one.
Cons
Not enough hours in the day; not enough miracles.
excellent work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Merritt Island, FLMarch 18, 2016
Excellent company to work with.

Schedules were adjusted to employees needs.

Management was great. Working programs and environment was professional. Excellent remuneration and benefits package.
Pros
Great remuneration and excellent benefits
Cons
No cubicles were assigned
n/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLFebruary 22, 2016
Taking telephone call for light and gas services for the state of Michigan. Making credit card payments transferring services lights and gases applying vouches and help from outside sources.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Loved this job
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILFebruary 11, 2016
I really loved this job. Best job ive had really enjoy working with kids and being able to be around them everyday. Im able to come back to this job whenever I like.
good communication meeting new people
Telemarketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAFebruary 3, 2016
a day at work would be fun and interested knowing what this day would bring. what i learn was how to answer phones call. have good communication with our costumer. i as learned how to be prepared for our costumers when they call to give order. management was nice proper and very outgoing. my co-worker were friendly and outspoken very helpful. i did enjoy my job at protocol learn new thing and meeting new people. learning a lot about computer skills.
Fun workplace. Love my coworkers
Direct Energy Agent (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAJanuary 6, 2016
Energetic call center. fun loving coworkers. most enjoyable part of the job was satisfying the customer, going above and beyond my duties.
US Army
LIAISON OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYOctober 29, 2015
Good career, Lots of Classified and Secret, Cannot disclose everything. Lots of training. PT everyday, 2 miles a day run, Live in Barracks.
Pros
Good Travel, Good pay, lots of benefits.
Cons
Dangerous deployments