Provant Health Employee Reviews

Biometic Screener
biometic Screener (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 22, 2015
A typical day set up my work station an hour before time. Make sure all the equipment is working properly so the client can go through the event without delays. I've learned to work hard, quickly as well as how to deal with multiple personalities. Management is good they make sure we know what is needed to get the work done correctly. My co-workers work hard and are good people. There is really no hard part to the job because everyone knows what needs to be done. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping clients to achieve there goals.
Immunization and wellness clinics for corporations
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  IdahoDecember 21, 2015
Very little work available Corporate immunization and wellness clinics must be able to work independently at a business giving flu shots usually will have one other worker to sign in employees
Pros
Work your own schedule
Cons
not enough work
fun place to work
health screener (Current Employee) –  Rhode Island, NYDecember 20, 2015
great company to work for, the job is no hard work, and you will enjoy traveling to different locations and sites to perform health services.
Pros
great pay
Cons
Helping people discover how healthy they are
Provider (Current Employee) –  East Greenwich, RINovember 9, 2015
This work involves a lot of commuting to the bay area. Every event worked includes one hour of setup time and the actual events can last anywhere from 2-9 hours. I typically work at the registration table, helping participants fill out the necessary forms to complete the event, the body composition station, helping people determine body mass index and body fat percentage, or the blood pressure station.
I really enjoy taking blood pressure readings, it's always a surprise what it will be and everyone's heart sounds a little different.
The hardest part is working the body composition station because some people get very upset about their own numbers and we must remain very neutral about it.
In general, it's a good part time job, but it is mostly seasonal. One great thing about this job is the ability to pick which events you are available for and to decline the one's you are not available for, with no penalty. It has been a great job while I pursued my degree.
Pros
Free Glucose and Cholesterol panels for providers (sometimes)
Cons
Long commutes to work, hard to get in contact with corporate management.
Is busy
Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  East Greenwich, RIOctober 31, 2015
I dnt have no complaints with them great job to work for but need choose better leader. Only certain leads tran you and dont have any problems.
Pros
NONE
Cons
NONE
Temp Job
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cookeville, TNOctober 24, 2015
It was a bit boring but for a temp job it was easy money. I didn't mind working for this company. It was explained what was wanted of us very clearly.
Productive and fun place to work
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  East Greenwich, RIJuly 14, 2014
Amazing experience! I would suggest this for anyone looking to further their career.
Excellent hours and flexibility
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMarch 10, 2014
PRN work for health fairs. Great environment to network. Flexibility because you get to choose when and where you want to work. All co-workers are easy to get along with, and it is a positive working environment
Office worker
Health Scre (Former Employee) –  Rhode Island, RIJanuary 25, 2014
I worked at this company before I had children. Its been over 20 some years since I have worked there. I worked mostly in accounting.
Pros
definite 40 hours a week
Cons
would prefer flexible work and hours.
I really enjoyed the projects which I have done for this company
SQL Server DBA (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 21, 2014
When I joiend this company I was really in dilama, How all the co workers receive me at work, but when I joined them in work really they are very good and co operative nature, they really Appriciated me when I have done a good job work, especially the senior they guide me in very aspect and they helped me where i was not aware of the work etc.,
Pros
when i worked over time, company provided me lunch and dinner.

Want to know more about Provant Health?

Ask a question
Wonderful people
Biometric Testing Provider and Clerk (Former Employee) –  NationalFebruary 2, 2013
The supportive management and staff work very hard to set their providers up for success.
This is a good job for those who are flexible,like to drive long distances, and can be away from home for a few days, or a few months.
Provant hires all provers as independent contractors.
This company prefers candidates with a medical background.
This company is not for those who need steady employment.
There have been times when months would pass and I was not offered work. This is an expected occurrence. Provant has clients all over the nation and will staff those contractors who live closest to the event location.
I recommend Provant to job seekers who do not mind driving long distances, and working long hours that begin very early in the morning. It is important to be punctual,reliable,attentive,polite, and above all...flexible!
Pros
fun job!
very personable group of folks
lpn (Current Employee) –  Puget SoundDecember 14, 2012
This is a group that does wellness fairs, based in Rhode Island.
Very well organized
I wish there were more assignments because I enjoy them so much!
Medical Assistant/Phlebotomy Technician (Current Employee) –  AlabamaNovember 11, 2012
I love working for Provant Health. I had the opportunity to work with other doctors and nurses who were more then willing to train me on new things.
Pros
meeting other professionals
Cons
no full day assignments.
Corporate Health Screenings
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  RIAugust 29, 2012
Flu shots, health screenings in the corporate setting gives way to a flexible schedule.
fun workplace
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJune 25, 2012
fun work environment.
you'll meet alot of different people.
dependable co-workers
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short hours
The pay rate is good but the work is temporary,Communication with management is difficult at times and I am still not abreast of all policies and proc
Health Assessor (Current Employee) –  Various sites.May 30, 2012
Jobs have been difficult to obtain since the the year.I do not feel I have worked enough to give a fair review
Pros
the pay is excellent.
Cons
very few jobs as stated before and i am not aware of all the policies.
Fun, fast pace work.
Bio Metric Screener (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNApril 25, 2012
I have worked as Registration to Reading Results for Provant Health. It is a fast pace Bio Metric Screening in corporate settings.

I enjoy talking with our clients from check in, to giving people the confidence that it is important to keep up on there health and wellness.

The most important part would be making sure the client is comfortable, respected and assuring the client the finger stick won't hurt bad...

4.4