Provant Health Employee Reviews

Job does not provide many hours
Health Coach (Current Employee) –  central TexasNovember 5, 2016
Per diem job. Not many hours to work. Typical dau is fingersticks vital signs height and weight. Reviewing Cholestch results with patient
Pros
$25.00 an hour
Cons
per diem
great place
Health Screener (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 26, 2016
provant is a nice place to work been there for long time my time spent there has been filled with great experience. the day i started was the best day of my life
Great people to work for!
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 17, 2016
typical day: arrive at approx. 5:30 am. get assigned a station, work for four hours until fair was completed, finish paperwork. Loved the team leaders. Loved that I could start work early and finish and be home by the time my kids were just getting started for their day. At the time I worked for Provant, my kids were home-schooled so I was able to work and be home to be a teacher as well. This was a great job and I enjoyed it very much. I would still be working but we moved back to Tennessee and they didn't have many companies in Knoxville that needed their services. I got to know some of my co-workers but each site was different. The hardest part was just the early hours, but I loved being able to have most of the day left to do what I needed too.
Many benefits and health related perks.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  East Greenwich, RIJune 20, 2016
My typical day was very enjoyable.. Learned all aspects of customer relations and how to handle difficult projects.
Management was always there to help if I was not familiar with the project given to me.
Co Workers were always friendly and respectful.

The hardest part was trying to proceed without failure.

The most enjoyable part of my job, there was never a moment that I did not want to go work, I enjoyed my co-workers, management team and the way I was treated as an employee.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Fun job but only seasonal work available
Biometric Health Screener (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 13, 2016
I enjoy working for Provant. In addition to health screening and coaching I set up onsite clinics at client locations to administer flu shots.
Pros
Flexible schedule, fast paced
Cons
Only seasonal work available
great company to work for
Health Coach (Current Employee) –  East Greenwich, RIJune 1, 2016
great pay, great working conditions, plenty of notice for jobs. have learned about health screenings, great coworkers, set up for health screenings done very well
Good
Biometric Screener (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 23, 2016
Sometime a hectic environment, but everyone seems to keep calm and focused. Peers are great to work with, work space is well managed. Overall working with Provant has been an enjoyable experience that has allowed me to practice my professional and personal skills.
Pros
Fun work environment
Cons
sometimes have to work for extended periods of time with minimal or no break.
Exelence place to work but they only can offer me per-diem
health coach (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 2, 2016
Typical day at work easy and nice team work,. We help each other.
I learn to multi task.
Great management.
Co-worker help each other.
I never had a hard time. I really don't want to leave but they only can offer me per-dime position.
The most important part of my job is helping client with giving them information on how to improve their health.
Pros
No free lunch. I only work from 7 to 12pm
Cons
They gave us short breaks.
Biometic Screener
biometic Screener (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 22, 2015
A typical day set up my work station an hour before time. Make sure all the equipment is working properly so the client can go through the event without delays. I've learned to work hard, quickly as well as how to deal with multiple personalities. Management is good they make sure we know what is needed to get the work done correctly. My co-workers work hard and are good people. There is really no hard part to the job because everyone knows what needs to be done. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping clients to achieve there goals.
Immunization and wellness clinics for corporations
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  IdahoDecember 21, 2015
Very little work available Corporate immunization and wellness clinics must be able to work independently at a business giving flu shots usually will have one other worker to sign in employees
Pros
Work your own schedule
Cons
not enough work
fun place to work
health screener (Current Employee) –  Rhode Island, NYDecember 20, 2015
great company to work for, the job is no hard work, and you will enjoy traveling to different locations and sites to perform health services.
Pros
great pay
Cons
Helping people discover how healthy they are
Provider (Current Employee) –  East Greenwich, RINovember 9, 2015
This work involves a lot of commuting to the bay area. Every event worked includes one hour of setup time and the actual events can last anywhere from 2-9 hours. I typically work at the registration table, helping participants fill out the necessary forms to complete the event, the body composition station, helping people determine body mass index and body fat percentage, or the blood pressure station.
I really enjoy taking blood pressure readings, it's always a surprise what it will be and everyone's heart sounds a little different.
The hardest part is working the body composition station because some people get very upset about their own numbers and we must remain very neutral about it.
In general, it's a good part time job, but it is mostly seasonal. One great thing about this job is the ability to pick which events you are available for and to decline the one's you are not available for, with no penalty. It has been a great job while I pursued my degree.
Pros
Free Glucose and Cholesterol panels for providers (sometimes)
Cons
Long commutes to work, hard to get in contact with corporate management.
Is busy
Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  East Greenwich, RIOctober 31, 2015
I dnt have no complaints with them great job to work for but need choose better leader. Only certain leads tran you and dont have any problems.
Pros
NONE
Cons
NONE
Temp Job
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cookeville, TNOctober 24, 2015
It was a bit boring but for a temp job it was easy money. I didn't mind working for this company. It was explained what was wanted of us very clearly.
Productive and fun place to work
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  East Greenwich, RIJuly 14, 2014
Amazing experience! I would suggest this for anyone looking to further their career.
Excellent hours and flexibility
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMarch 10, 2014
PRN work for health fairs. Great environment to network. Flexibility because you get to choose when and where you want to work. All co-workers are easy to get along with, and it is a positive working environment
Office worker
Health Scre (Former Employee) –  Rhode Island, RIJanuary 25, 2014
I worked at this company before I had children. Its been over 20 some years since I have worked there. I worked mostly in accounting.
Pros
Definite 40 hours a week
Cons
Would prefer flexible work and hours.
I really enjoyed the projects which I have done for this company
SQL Server DBA (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 21, 2014
When I joiend this company I was really in dilama, How all the co workers receive me at work, but when I joined them in work really they are very good and co operative nature, they really Appriciated me when I have done a good job work, especially the senior they guide me in very aspect and they helped me where i was not aware of the work etc.,
Pros
When I worked over time, company provided me Lunch and dinner.
Wonderful people
Biometric Testing Provider and Clerk (Former Employee) –  NationalFebruary 2, 2013
The supportive management and staff work very hard to set their providers up for success.
This is a good job for those who are flexible,like to drive long distances, and can be away from home for a few days, or a few months.
Provant hires all provers as independent contractors.
This company prefers candidates with a medical background.
This company is not for those who need steady employment.
There have been times when months would pass and I was not offered work. This is an expected occurrence. Provant has clients all over the nation and will staff those contractors who live closest to the event location.
I recommend Provant to job seekers who do not mind driving long distances, and working long hours that begin very early in the morning. It is important to be punctual,reliable,attentive,polite, and above all...flexible!
Pros
fun job!
very personable group of folks
lpn (Current Employee) –  Puget SoundDecember 14, 2012
This is a group that does wellness fairs, based in Rhode Island.
Very well organized

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Provant Health. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3