ProVest LLC Employee Reviews

High Turn Over
Process Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 13, 2017
High Turn Over Low pay. Not a place you stay for long. Company culture is zero. Stressful environment to work and to intense. Work should be serious, fun and not to mechanical.
Ehh
Processing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Central Islip, NYNovember 15, 2017
Poor management.

The chain of command is not the best

They give things without instructions

They work through an agency

A lot of people go in and out
Foreclosure Sales Support
Foreclosure Sales Support (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 18, 2017
Working for Provest was great! The most enjoyable part of my job was I was not micro managed. Going to work everyday and doing my job properly knowing that someone is not always watching over my shoulder was a great relief.
Extremely unprofessional.
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Central Islip, NYMay 20, 2017
The management team was very unprofessional and didn't care about any issues inside of the workplace. While I worked there the gossiping got worse by day and nothing was done about it at all. People are often getting fired from this place, not only new employees but employees that have been working here for
Pros
Breaks (including lunch), They allow you to listen your music.
Cons
Horrible management team.
I loved it here
Status Clerk/Client Liaison (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 16, 2017
My time at Provest was wonderful as I was keeping status on sheriffs/servers in delivering subpoenas on foreclosured home. I created Subpoenas and learned how to navigate the court docket. My only complain here is once the markets for homes go down they start laying people off in big groups, which is why I no longer work there
Pros
You work with Major Attorneys
Cons
High turnover rate
A layover to your real career
Process Clerk (Former Employee) –  columbia, mdApril 10, 2017
If you are just looking for a job that barely pays 13/hr, this is the place to be. Management is incompetent but will mostly leave you alone to do your work. People are rewarded by more work and less pay.
Business Process Outsourcing Manager
Business Process Outsourcing Manager (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 22, 2017
Served as an invaluable leader in process improvement, product management and employee engagement, while
showing tremendous personal and professional growth.. Responsible for onsite and global teams supporting
the enterprise, IT and third party suppliers. Created new supplier relationships while managing existing
supplier portfolios.
Pros
Good advancement
Cons
Benefit Package
Place is a joke.
Process clerk (formerly) (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 22, 2017
Too much work piled on each employee. Management has thier favorites and talks down to or belittles others. Compensation isnt fair for all that is required of you. Overall its not a good place to work.
Cons
Not a good place to work
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 25, 2016
The best part of the job was my team and immediate manager. Upper management does not want to hear any issues you are having and is only interested in lining their pockets.
Horrible management and no growth.
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Central Islip, NYAugust 12, 2016
This place isn't all that's cracked up to be. Some people are nice and friendly but others just gossip. There is no room for growth, no overtime, they pile tons of work on you and if you don't get it done, you get yelled at or written up. People do whatever they want and get away with it but those who do what their supposed to, get emails sent to them. Management curses in the office, doesn't listen to you and rakes nothing seriously. Not to mention that half of them gab all day and get on you when stuff doesn't get done. They do absolutely nothing to boost morale in that place.
Pros
Casual attire. Can listen to music
Cons
Horrible management
Very interesting work
Legal Service of Process / Documentation (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FloridaFebruary 16, 2015
I enjoyed working here. Good employees, great company, good management style. I wished to expand my horizons so I moved on.
It is a decent place to work at
Private Investigator (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 5, 2014
Normally I clock in and begin to take on my work load for the day. Breaks are typically taken at the discretion of each individual as needed. The work flow is heavy and is a high production environment so daily goals are set by the department and must be met by the close of business day. I enjoy all of my co-workers, they are the reason I enjoy being at work all 8 hours every Monday-Friday. What I enjoy the most of working at Provest is that I am given tasks a files that no one else in the department has the ability to work. It makes me feel more valued.
Pros
Take breaks and lunches whenever I want
Cons
No electronic devices allowed within office work area
Not a bad place to work
POINT OF CONTACT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 6, 2014
I had one really bad supervisor that was a big factor in me leaving. Other than that, not a bad place to work,.
Family Environment
Ar Specialist (Former Employee) –  tampa, floridaOctober 3, 2014
A Team oriented company with great morale and wonderful management, Co-workers were fun to work with and driven.. the hardest part of the job was leaving it, the most enjoyable part was going to work and having work at my desk ready to be completed
Pros
hour lunches
Cons
layoffs
busy work environment
Legal Process Clerk (Current Employee) –  Central Islip, NYJuly 19, 2014
good office to work in
friendly people
relaxed environment
opportunity to learn a lot
Fair job
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 23, 2014
This company was a foreclosure mill centered around speed. I learned a great deal about managing different generations of people, with multiple available training classes the company is supportive of learning. The co-workers are extremely helpful and likable however the environment is competitive. The most challenging part of the job was the rapid changing environment. The most enjoyable part of the job was the vacation benefits awarded.
Company in Transition
Process Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 23, 2014
Company was in transition from one owner to another.
Staff downsized dramatically.
Interesting work.
Nice people.
Company lacked focus on leadership initiatives.
Management lacked direction from corporate office.
Never again
Skip Trace Clerk/Skip Trace Investigator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 31, 2014
Management is corrupted, the turnover rate is very high. I worked for several months and felt such a huge relief walking out of that office after a year.The professionalism and organization of the processes in combination with the pay was very disappointing. Nothing like what u think it will be. You cant keep your phone with you. There is no real security for your personal belongings since you can not keep them with you. Please beware.
Pros
free lunch from Carrabbas
Cons
ur phone must be locked up in a locker, management is racist
Horrible management team
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Central Islip, NYDecember 5, 2013
The managers treat the employees with no respect. Very unorganized and extremely unprofessional. I've never worked at an office with so much gossiping. Their working process is no good. People get fired almost every two weeks or so, regardless of their position. I was miserable working here!
Pros
Somewhat flexible work hours
Cons
Employees are not treated fairly
Productive and Interesting
Investigative Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lombard, ILJune 18, 2013
ProVest is an interesting company to work for. It is a private investigation company that can be stressful, challenging, and rewarding.
Pros
Casual attire environment
Cons
Files can be inconsistent