ProVest LLC Employee Reviews

It is a decent place to work at
Private Investigator (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 5, 2014
Normally I clock in and begin to take on my work load for the day. Breaks are typically taken at the discretion of each individual as needed. The work flow is heavy and is a high production environment so daily goals are set by the department and must be met by the close of business day. I enjoy all of my co-workers, they are the reason I enjoy being at work all 8 hours every Monday-Friday. What I enjoy the most of working at Provest is that I am given tasks a files that no one else in the department has the ability to work. It makes me feel more valued.
Pros
take breaks and lunches whenever i want
Cons
no electronic devices allowed within office work area
Not a bad place to work
POINT OF CONTACT COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 6, 2014
I had one really bad supervisor that was a big factor in me leaving. Other than that, not a bad place to work,.
Family Environment
Ar Specialist (Former Employee) –  tampa, floridaOctober 3, 2014
A Team oriented company with great morale and wonderful management, Co-workers were fun to work with and driven.. the hardest part of the job was leaving it, the most enjoyable part was going to work and having work at my desk ready to be completed
Pros
hour lunches
Cons
layoffs
busy work environment
Legal Process Clerk (Current Employee) –  Central Islip, NYJuly 19, 2014
good office to work in
friendly people
relaxed environment
opportunity to learn a lot
Fair job
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 23, 2014
This company was a foreclosure mill centered around speed. I learned a great deal about managing different generations of people, with multiple available training classes the company is supportive of learning. The co-workers are extremely helpful and likable however the environment is competitive. The most challenging part of the job was the rapid changing environment. The most enjoyable part of the job was the vacation benefits awarded.
Company in Transition
Process Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 23, 2014
Company was in transition from one owner to another.
Staff downsized dramatically.
Interesting work.
Nice people.
Company lacked focus on leadership initiatives.
Management lacked direction from corporate office.
Never again
Skip Trace Clerk/Skip Trace Investigator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 31, 2014
Management is corrupted, the turnover rate is very high. I worked for several months and felt such a huge relief walking out of that office after a year.The professionalism and organization of the processes in combination with the pay was very disappointing. Nothing like what u think it will be. You cant keep your phone with you. There is no real security for your personal belongings since you can not keep them with you. Please beware.
Pros
free lunch from carrabbas
Cons
ur phone must be locked up in a locker, management is racist
Horrible management team
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Central Islip, NYDecember 5, 2013
The managers treat the employees with no respect. Very unorganized and extremely unprofessional. I've never worked at an office with so much gossiping. Their working process is no good. People get fired almost every two weeks or so, regardless of their position. I was miserable working here!
Pros
somewhat flexible work hours
Cons
employees are not treated fairly
Productive and Interesting
Investigative Consultant (Current Employee) –  Lombard, ILJune 18, 2013
ProVest is an interesting company to work for. It is a private investigation company that can be stressful, challenging, and rewarding.
Pros
casual attire environment
Cons
files can be inconsistent
Decent Job
Administrative Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHJune 5, 2013
At first, I really loved working for ProVest. But, things started to change and the company because unethical and unorganized and really just became a huge burden to deal with.
Pros
laid back
Cons
unethical
Unacceptable performance of management
Skip Trace Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tampa FLSeptember 21, 2012
After a security breach regarding theft of Social Security Numbers being sold illegally to a undercover sheriff. There was a dramatic downfall in the performance of the management that decided to stay. The other managers that decided to stay after the incident, were inexperienced or not very ethical.
Pros
easy work
Cons
unethical
Good ole boy system
Investigator (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 5, 2012
This company is solely focused on numbers. Many of the managers or team leads are over compensated, while work staff suffers. The morale in this place is always low. I learned a lot at this company, but management is horrible. Overall a hard place to work due to poor management and policies.
Management, Benefits, Training
Proofer/Close and Bill Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 30, 2012
I loved working at this company!!! this company had all the perks as they took care of their employees. Advancment was available as well as training. Management was great as they all seem to have positive personalities. The hardest is when you got to stay top level whish wasn't hard since you had other co-workers stepping in to help you if you needed it
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a

2.8