Provide Commerce Employee Reviews

Cute and fun place to work!
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 16, 2016
Bath and Body works was the first company I worked for as a young adult. I had the best time with this company. So much that I worked at 3 different stores within a 3 year period.
Pros
Easy and fun work
Fun, Challenging, Rewarding
Associate Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PASeptember 2, 2015
Day to day 200 to 400 orders per day as Sharis is driven by on line orders except 3 time a year which was the best and most fun. My job was planning and follow through with the plan to make sure every order was filled for the special events, Valentines Day, Mothers Day and Christmas.
Although I enjoyed all of it the best time was working with staffing agencies to fill 250 to 300 positions/deal with absenteeism and still make the shipping on time and the event successful.
All of the full time associates worked very hard during this time and together we all made it very successful.
Great People
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 28, 2015
This is a great part time and dull time job. Casual wear and employment appreciation days for moral! Speak to people all over the world. Company has wonderful support team and employee empowered customer service.
Be yourself work Place
"Floor Walker Supervisor" (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 21, 2015
I love this job! It was a be yourself no matter what job . I got hired in 2013 as a Temp and the first thing they said to me in a interview was be youself an come as you are . That made me feel like I had no choice but to be myself . I went from working hard at my desk an upgrading my skills to being a floor manager an helping other people grow as well .
Pros
Free lunch .. Very understanding comapny
Cons
hard being put on to the company
Chalenging
Print Technician (Current Employee) –  Lockbourne, OHApril 6, 2015
Good management, long seasonal hours. Decent employee discounts and incentives. Lot of locations across the United States. Variety of available positions. Friendly and diverse work environment.
Cons
fun,outgoing place to work at
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 23, 2015
Always a good atmosphere to work great co workers people it was nice to work there. but also got the job done they will also have great food for us for all the hard work we do im just saying the staff was just amamzing and fun to work with.
fun and energetic
CSA (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 14, 2014
a very fun and relaxed job. I learned how to be more proactive. management was super fun and chill and laid back
Choose own hours and casual dress
Sales and Customer Service (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 17, 2014
When I arrive, I choose a seat by the window, set up my materials, and log in.
I check my schedule for the day for breaks and lunch and any pertinent emails.
I receive calls on a rotation basis, and enjoy the most the people
who are friendly and courteous.
I enjoy the least rude, obnoxious people.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Short breaks
Simple workplace
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 24, 2014
not much interactions with coworkers. constantly on the phones with customers only
Provide Commerce
Senior Web Designer (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 13, 2014
Provide Commerce is an eCommerce powerhouse. They are now building their brand and reputation in the market place as an internet retailer company of choice and as the family of go-to Web destinations for purchasing gifts and accessories.

Want to know more about Provide Commerce?

Ask a question
Great Job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 5, 2014
really easy going work environment. supportive management
Pros
easy going
Cons
no job security
Poductive and fun work environment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 26, 2014
A typical day at work is answer phones, take orders and help customers with their order. I would also help them modify or cancel a order. Management was great they were always there when you needed them. My co-workers were also great willing to help when they can and very friendly. The most enjoyable part of the job is that is was casual and relaxing.
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 12, 2014
Good company. Treated the employees very well. Good bonuses and perks for employees.
Pros
Meals during holidays
Cons
Other employees looked down on CSR, and overlooked
Fun place...Pay Horrible!
Csr (Former Employee) –  La Jolla, CAJanuary 17, 2014
This is a great place to work! The hours are extremely flexible! Plenty of help from floor walkers. Enjoyed my time there. Only problem they don't pay well!! They hire so many people you can't get enough hours to pay your bills. But the job is fun!
Pros
Great Atmosphere!
Cons
Pay is not good at all! Training $9/then $10.00 per hour
Nice job for extra holidayt money
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  La Jolla, CADecember 6, 2013
beautiful office, no room for advancement, seasonal job, pay is low
This review/ summary is written from a limited perspective
Sales, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 13, 2013
A typical day at work was fun and enjoyable, not only because of fellow employees, but also because of the customers. A typical day involved a high amount of customer phone contact and conversaton. Overwhelming amount of customer contact was positive with the occasional negative customer experience, e.g. a dissatisfied customer not pleased with a product or service provided.
I learnded a lot about the floral industry and Provide Commerce in general.
Provide Commerce management was very helpful, accessible, and engaging. They were very knowledgeable about the company and the products. They made the experience pleasurable.
The co-workers were very diverse, primarily due to a large volume of employees invited for seasonal work servicing an equally large holiday demand. The co workers were interesting and a pleasure to work with as well.
What I found to be the most difficult part of the job was leaving. I really hoped to be able to extend my seasonal employment experience into a permanent part time opportunity with the company; unfortunately, Provide had other plans and I did not realize that goal.
Overall, I would have to say the most enjoyable part of the job was the company's ability to foster an environment which made the work seem more like fun rather than work. For example, management was very supportive and always offered positive reinforcement. There was a consistent optimism. I believe the optimism was made possible due in large part to the great effort by the company on behalf of the employee moral. This was very noticeable by practically all employees. Provide
  more... Commerce strived to keep a very light work atmosphere, making the extra effort to develop a team, despite the short-term employment status of most ot the temporary workers. Provide also did an excellent job of keeping the atmosphere festive, particulary for the holidays. I would recomment working for Provide Commerce if one requires an extra income or wants to pursue a rich customer service experience.  less
Pros
Great company, outstanding laid back casual work environment
Cons
Temporary role, brief two month assignment
Productive and fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 22, 2013
Walked in you worked on your own, you didn't have to tell anybody you were going on break or anything, but they were there to help you if you needed it. We did office games and had catering companies come for lunch when we did good on the sales. I learned leadership skills and much more.
Great part time position
Customer Service Associate II (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 16, 2013
A good part time position that is great as a companion job. You work in promoting five distinct brands and servicing issues if there are any. A 99% success rate for item quality. Communication via phone, e-mail or instant messaging. Quick assistance with phone assistance.
Pros
Great place to work, nice people, pleasent area (UTC)
Cons
Part time only, seasonal, no job security, no advance notice of termination.
Producitivity and fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 21, 2013
Very fast paced, management was great and the most enjoyable part of the job was during the holidays.
Good Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  La Jolla, CAMay 28, 2013
Great place to work, they are very flexible with hours, they feed all the employees breakfast, lunch and dinner during peek seasons. The environment is very friendly and they enable their employees to really aid their customer and make the customer happy.
Pros
Great people, relaxed environment, enabled to really help customers and not need assistance.
Cons
Pay was not good.