Provide Commerce

Provide Commerce Employer Reviews

Great Job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), San Diego, CAMarch 5, 2014
Pros: easy going
Cons: no job security
really easy going work environment. supportive management
Poductive and fun work environment
Customer Service (Former Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 26, 2014
A typical day at work is answer phones, take orders and help customers with their order. I would also help them modify or cancel a order. Management was great they were always there when you needed them. My co-workers were also great willing to help when they can and very friendly. The most enjoyable part of the job is that is was casual and relaxing.
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: meals during holidays
Cons: other employees looked down on csr, and overlooked
Good company. Treated the employees very well. Good bonuses and perks for employees.
Fun place...Pay Horrible!
Csr (Former Employee), La Jolla, CAJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: great atmosphere!
Cons: pay is not good at all! training $9/then $10.00 per hour
This is a great place to work! The hours are extremely flexible! Plenty of help from floor walkers. Enjoyed my time there. Only problem they don't pay well!! They hire so many people you can't get enough hours to pay your bills. But the job is fun!
Nice job for extra holidayt money
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), La Jolla, CADecember 6, 2013
beautiful office, no room for advancement, seasonal job, pay is low
This review/ summary is written from a limited perspective
Sales, Customer Service (Former Employee), San Diego, CANovember 13, 2013
Pros: great company, outstanding laid back casual work environment
Cons: temporary role, brief two month assignment
A typical day at work was fun and enjoyable, not only because of fellow employees, but also because of the customers. A typical day involved a high amount of customer phone contact and conversaton. Overwhelming amount of customer contact was positive with the occasional negative customer experience, e.g. a dissatisfied customer not pleased with a product – more... or service provided.
I learnded a lot about the floral industry and Provide Commerce in general.
Provide Commerce management was very helpful, accessible, and engaging. They were very knowledgeable about the company and the products. They made the experience pleasurable.
The co-workers were very diverse, primarily due to a large volume of employees invited for seasonal work servicing an equally large holiday demand. The co workers were interesting and a pleasure to work with as well.
What I found to be the most difficult part of the job was leaving. I really hoped to be able to extend my seasonal employment experience into a permanent part time opportunity with the company; unfortunately, Provide had other plans and I did not realize that goal.
Overall, I would have to say the most enjoyable part of the job was the company's ability to foster an environment which made the work seem more like fun rather than work. For example, management was very supportive and always offered positive reinforcement. There was a consistent optimism. I believe the optimism was made possible due in large part to the great effort by the company on behalf of the employee moral. This was very noticeable by practically all employees. Provide Commerce strived to keep a very light work atmosphere, making the extra effort to develop a team, despite the short-term employment status of most ot the temporary workers. Provide also did an excellent job of keeping the atmosphere festive, particulary for the holidays. I would recomment working for Provide Commerce if one requires an extra income or wants to pursue a rich customer service experience. – less
Productive and fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), San Diego, CAAugust 22, 2013
Walked in you worked on your own, you didn't have to tell anybody you were going on break or anything, but they were there to help you if you needed it. We did office games and had catering companies come for lunch when we did good on the sales. I learned leadership skills and much more.
Great part time position
Customer Service Associate II (Former Employee), San Diego, CAAugust 16, 2013
Pros: great place to work, nice people, pleasent area (utc)
Cons: part time only, seasonal, no job security, no advance notice of termination.
A good part time position that is great as a companion job. You work in promoting five distinct brands and servicing issues if there are any. A 99% success rate for item quality. Communication via phone, e-mail or instant messaging. Quick assistance with phone assistance.
PRODUCITIVITY AND FUN
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), San Diego, CAJuly 21, 2013
VERY FAST PACED, MANAGEMENT WAS GREAT AND THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THE JOB WAS DURING THE HOLIDAYS.
Good Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), La Jolla, CAMay 28, 2013
Pros: great people, relaxed environment, enabled to really help customers and not need assistance.
Cons: pay was not good.
Great place to work, they are very flexible with hours, they feed all the employees breakfast, lunch and dinner during peek seasons. The environment is very friendly and they enable their employees to really aid their customer and make the customer happy.
A place that cares about it's employees and it's customers
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), San Diego, CAMay 13, 2013
I have empowerment to do the job to Wow the customer. They take care of the employees. Old school call center style!
very fun and laid back environment
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 20, 2013
everyone was always with a smile on their face. the environment was so much fun. our number one goal was always to make the customer happy.
fair
Marketing (Former Employee), La Jolla, CASeptember 16, 2012
Clean environment but unreasonable management will throw you under the bus for no good reason.
One of the best places in San DIego to work for.
Customer Service (Current Employee), San Diego, CAAugust 18, 2012
Pros: free meals
Cons: seasonal work
I really enjoy working for Provide Commerce, but it is seasonal work and I really need pernament.
Good company
Valentine's Day Temporary CSR (Former Employee), San Diego, CAMarch 22, 2012
Pros: there were actually free meals during v day week, all the coffee & water was free.
Cons: it was temp, but i will go back for next season.
I enjoyed working here during the Valentine's season. It was a pleasure to serve their clients.

About Provide Commerce

Provide Commerce keeps the perishable goods and gift markets fresh. The majority of the e-tailer's sales are generated by ProFlowers.com and – Read more

Provide Commerce Photos