Providence Care Center Employee Reviews in United States

Dont do it.
Rn (Former Employee) –  EverywhereApril 5, 2016
Don't do it. The overall moral has plumeted. Don and management has no clue about patients or staff. They are not open to change or suggestion. Happy staff equals happy families and residents. This is all lacking. Overall patient care has taken a toll due to poor staffing, not safe. Rn's are told not to treat people causing deteriorating status before we can treat in which its too late. Then they are told not to send pts out as a transfer to er will drop rating. They have bed bugs for over a year and choose not to tell families and not have building properly treated or inspected. Then punish staff for taking extra precautions. It really needs more education, more communication, and more respect for lpns by maybe including them in policies decisions and education. But it'll never happen.
Productive workplace
State Tested Nurse Aide (Former Employee) –  Sandusky, OHDecember 8, 2012
Good place to work, good co-workers & upper management. Pays fairly well & offers good benefits.
careing people and cheap lunches
Nurse Aide (Former Employee) –  Sandusky, OHNovember 30, 2012
Wakeing residents up washing and dressing them. Feeding them and takeing them to activies.takeing care of the residents daily needs. I was friends with alot of my co-workes. I learned have alot of patience with people.
Pros
lunches were a doller and loved my residents
Cons
the would hit sometimes and cleaning people up after they used the bathroom was hard
very fast pace
Food service worker (Former Employee)September 21, 2011
This place will make u feel job security and personal success.