Providence Care Center Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
They offered no fun inhouse activies for employees.
Medical Biller/Collector (Former Employee) –  Beaver Falls, PASeptember 28, 2017
I loved the Residents. They were enjoyable and made your day go faster. Very stressful work environment. The rules of the handbook were not followed for all Departments through out the Facility. Department heads did what they wanted with each of their employees. Some were very strict and followed the rules and others just swept things under the carpet.
Pros
For your birthday, they gave you a free lunch ticket.
Cons
Breaks were different in each Department, as the Supervisor watched the clock on these.
Great Union Job
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Beaver Falls, PASeptember 27, 2017
*friendly staff, fast paced
*great starting wages
*union job
*holiday pay
*quick advancement
*not to difficult to learn
*flexible hours (between full and part time)
*rotating off weekends
Love my job
CNA (Current Employee) –  Beaver Falls, PAMay 9, 2017
Caring for the residents and making connections to the families makes the days special. Love our residents! The fourth floor management does not care at all about the staff. Most of them have not even been on the floor for years.
Pros
Good pay. Work doesn't feel like work
Cons
Management horrible and lazy
Staff were great
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Beaver Falls, PADecember 19, 2016
The staff at Providence Care Center were great. However you have a few that couldn't care less about the residents and were just there for a paycheck and the gossip.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Beaver Falls, PANovember 9, 2016
I enjoyed taking care of the residents, and got along well with my coworkers, and we worked together great everyday. Also getting to know the residents family members.
Pros
Great work environment
Cons
When a residents passed away
Unsupportive management
LPN (Former Employee) –  Beaver Falls, PAJune 24, 2016
While I loved the work I did there, the upper management was very unsupportive. Short staffed frequently with little help. Patient loads are too high to provide quality care. No teamwork between the shifts.

As long as you are competent, your job is secured.
Pros
Job security
Cons
Stress levels
Never a dull moment-- co workers were amazing!
CNA (Former Employee) –  Beaver Falls, PAApril 14, 2013
On an average day at providence care center there would be 4 cna's on my floor with a steady LPN and the charge nurse floating around the building. I would have anywhere between 10-13 residents a night most were totals meaning I had to do everything for them. I learned how to be very patient working in this field. I love the elderly people I get to take care of because one day I will be their age and I treat them all how I would want to be treated. I also learned how to build my character while working in the nursing field if you want respect you have to give it out. I know now because of nursing that communication is key if you have no communication with your residents or your co workers your basically goin to fail at every attempt you make towards taking good care of your residents. Thoroughness is very important too and to me that is most important because how you leave your job is a reflection of yourself. I couldnt even imagin not cleaning my resident all the way or only covering them half way wit a blanket, or forgetting to lower the bed. It jus goes to show how much you truly care for people when you do your job the right way. My most enjoyable moments at work are when me and my residents are smiling laughin, and getting to know each other more. To me that is the icing on the cake to know that I could help somebody feel alil better at the end of our day.
Pros
enjoyable co-workers, close to my home.
Cons
short breaks, the business office does not get to know their employees on a postive basis, understaffed, schedule mistakes.
Productive workplace
State Tested Nurse Aide (Former Employee) –  Sandusky, OHDecember 8, 2012
Good place to work, good co-workers & upper management. Pays fairly well & offers good benefits.
careing people and cheap lunches
Nurse Aide (Former Employee) –  Sandusky, OHNovember 30, 2012
Wakeing residents up washing and dressing them. Feeding them and takeing them to activies.takeing care of the residents daily needs. I was friends with alot of my co-workes. I learned have alot of patience with people.
Pros
lunches were a doller and loved my residents
Cons
the would hit sometimes and cleaning people up after they used the bathroom was hard
very fast pace
Food service worker (Former Employee)September 21, 2011
This place will make u feel job security and personal success.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Providence Care Center. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4