Providence Place Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Non-profit
Outcomes & Operations Director (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 31, 2017
This non-profit has an excellent mission and serves a very deserving segment of out society. Beautiful property tucked away in an older established neighborhood lends to a good atmosphere for the clients.
learning about how to be independent and training work
Piece Worker (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 3, 2017
well I been there at Providence Place for 14 months because I was learning of education and training work with the people .. really im enjoyed because i was learning a lot from there ..
Pros
learning about how to be independent
Cons
N/a
Direct Care Dorm Staff
Direct Care Dorm Staff (Former Employee) –  TexasMay 22, 2017
The best place to work at and Im sorry I ever left. If I hadnt relocated for family personal reasons I would still be there. I trly miss students and staff.
Pros
Building students confidence to get jobs
Cons
Watching them leave move on with their lives
This is an excellent place to work for
OFFICE MANAGER/ADMINISTRATOR (Former Employee) –  High Point, NC 27262May 16, 2017
I loved working here. Everyone here takes their time to do what they need to do. You'll look forward to seeing the elderly and helping them. You can move around freely.
Pros
Benefits, raises, clean
Cons
Non
Production and fun work place
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, KSApril 19, 2017
Shawnee gardens is a nice place to work I enjoyed working with my residents the team work could be better but besides that it's a nice company to work for.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Team work
The hardest part of the job
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCApril 10, 2017
A good place to work,just lack employees (pt employee ratio) in facility. Could use better pt care equipments and better benefits for their employees.
Pros
pts
Cons
Overworked at times
Productice and interesting interacting with resident and coworkers
Business Office Manager (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCMarch 30, 2017
Productive and interesting place to work with many kinds of task and people that make you day. For management there are many meeting and deadlines to meet. A large part of your day is in meeting, but then their are the resident who make you feel that all you do is with love and are so thankful. foe me t that is what it is all about.
A facility with a wonderful support staff.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSMarch 11, 2017
I would recommend this facility as a good place to work. The management was very supportive and always available to help if needed. It is a clean facility which employs people who care.
good
Lease Agent (Former Employee) –  2205 Southgate DriveFebruary 2, 2017
A typical day at Providence Place was answering the phones. Receiving applications and work orders and processing money orders to make a deposit slip. I enjoyed meeting different people and trying to meet their needs. The hardest part of the job was the process of evicting clients.
Pros
Meeting people
Cons
eviction
productive
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCJanuary 3, 2017
always had a good day most of the time
residents were always fun to be around
management was very good, helped when needed
I loved being able to help others
Pros
good work enviroment
Cons
n/a
easy day to day work
Volunteer work at Maverick Library (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 7, 2016
there is a lack of communication skills from the uper management so you often find out things that are going to happen at the last minute such as when an event is happening or there's going to be a meeting happening or that holidays off have been changed sometimes by one day other by a whole week
Cons
lack of communication from uper management
Its a nice place to work.
Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Holyoke, MAFebruary 13, 2016
Providence Place is a good place to work. co-workers are respectful and its a good environment. A typical day was relaxed and i worked at my own pace provided i finished on time and did the work correctly.
very employee basied
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSJanuary 4, 2016
At providence place I went in got the details of the over night staff then started waking the residents up for breakfast then I would start baths then get the residents on my hall ready for lunch after that get them ready for the days activities then diner then bed and final bed checks
Nice place to work
Front Office Receptionist (Current Employee) –  High Point, NCAugust 4, 2015
I have very much so enjoyed my time at Providence Place. My immediate manager and administrator among several others are a pleasure to work with.
Fun and rewarding place to work
Development Volunteer Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 26, 2015
Boys & Girls Clubs of San Antonio was a great learning experience. My Director allowed me to pick up many different tasks. I learned about fundraising, grant preparation, donor database, payroll, HR. Co-Workers were like family.
Pros
fun place to work
Cons
pay depends on grants recieved
Good staff
Music THerapist (Current Employee) –  MinneapolisMay 12, 2015
I enjoy the staff at Prov Place. Some of the management isn't the best and turnover has been high over the last year or two.
Adoption Services including Domestic Infant Adoption, Older Child Adoption, and International Adoptions
Adoption Counselor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 10, 2015
Interesting and invigorating workplace. It offers a high potential for new and diverse personal and professional growth. The managemet is supportive and encouraging. The hardest part of the job is the dynamic schedule and travel requirements. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people with whom you work and the interesting work with clients.
Very unorganized workplace.
Personal Care Assistant (PCA) (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCFebruary 2, 2015
This company was very unorganized. It was also misleading with the job duties that your position required for you to do. The pay was also to little for the job duties.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
short breaks for 12 hours of work, unorganized, terrible management, terrible food
A good place to work.
HOUSEKEEPER (Current Employee) –  Holyoke, MADecember 31, 2014
A typical day at work is hard. What I learn at work is life is harder when you get older. Management helps you when you need it. My co-workers help you when you ask. The hardest part of the job is none. The most enjoy part of the job is talking to the residents .
Pros
Being able to help the residents
Cons
Not having enought time in the day to be able to help the residents.
large work load
Rehab Staff RN (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSOctober 13, 2014
Good pay, close bond with co-workers, but large work load was difficult to maintain.
Pros
strong bond with co-workers
Cons
large work load