Providence Point Employee Reviews

Typical Day
Medical Assistant Extern (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 24, 2015
Would start off the day by coming in ten minutes early, unlocking all the doors and getting the clinic area in order. Go to the phone, check morning messages and e-mails. Look at the daily schedule to get an idea for the day. Answer phone calls, vital signs, blood draws, fingersticks, urinalysis, transporting patients, filing, Quest, room checks, transportation for appointments, emergency calls.
Pros
Positive energy, positive people.
Cons
N/A
Not bad
Resident Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 12, 2015
Not bad. Its calm for the most part. I actually like the job a lot I just need a job as a PCT because I went to school for it back in 2013.
Pros
interacting with different people
Cons
working the dinning room
Ugh
Medical Assistant/Clinic Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 15, 2015
This was a nice place to have your family member. As a employee, you are not valued at all. They over work and underpay. The only thing good about this job was the residents that lived there. They made it worth it.
Overall great place to work.
Resident Aide (Current Employee) –  Scott TownshipFebruary 5, 2014
The hours are very good.
The work facility is very clean.
The pay is sufficient.
Pros
Everything was sufficient with the place itself
Cons
Too far from home.
A great resume builder
Wellness Intern (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAApril 2, 2013
A typical day for me would be management of all aquatic staff, program oversight, budget reviews, hire and training of all new staff. New program development, community outreach, staff inservices, all program promotion material and program/staff schedule.
Pros
free membership and create own schedule
Cons
this job required very long hours in house and after you left.
Love!!!
Wellness Intern (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 9, 2012
Providence Point is a well established retirmenent home that feels like a vacation everyday. The Wellness staff are FABULOUS. I enjoyed my time there so much and still keep in touch. The cons were developing programs that engage the hospital staff in physical activity! The pro's = everything else!
Pros
the wellness manager and members
Productive place to work
EVS/NURSES AIDE (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 4, 2012
Typical day at work would be helping residents with daily care, assisting residents during the night, or just having a general conservation with residents. I learned regardless of a persons age you can always learn. Managements was very professional and co-workers we were all team players helping each other regardless of what shift we worked. The hardest part of the job was witnessing some of the residents pass away especially those who you were so fond of. My job was most enjoyable because I love helping people regardless of there age or if they were difficult or not , to me no one is difficult you just have to treat people the way you want to be treated.
Pros
they always had different events for the employees.
Cons
problems with staff day shift was short staffed alot.
Good place to work new challenge every day.
Property Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) –  Issaquah, WAMarch 21, 2012
Many challenges face you every day working here but if you are a strong hard working person with a great attitude you will excel working for this company.
Pros
great people to work with.
Cons
the people you work for.(everyone is your boss)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Providence Point. Our community is ready to answer.

Providence Point Reviews by Location