Providence Point

Providence Point United States Employee Reviews

A great resume builder
Wellness Intern (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAApril 2, 2013
Pros: free membership and create own schedule
Cons: this job required very long hours in house and after you left.
A typical day for me would be management of all aquatic staff, program oversight, budget reviews, hire and training of all new staff. New program development, community outreach, staff inservices, all program promotion material and program/staff schedule.
LOVE!!!
Wellness Intern (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PADecember 9, 2012
Pros: the wellness manager and members
Providence Point is a well established retirmenent home that feels like a vacation everyday. The Wellness staff are FABULOUS. I enjoyed my time there so much and still keep in touch. The cons were developing programs that engage the hospital staff in physical activity! The pro's = everything else!
Productive place to work
EVS/NURSES AIDE (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJuly 4, 2012
Pros: they always had different events for the employees.
Cons: problems with staff day shift was short staffed alot.
Typical day at work would be helping residents with daily care, assisting residents during the night, or just having a general conservation with residents. I learned regardless of a persons age you can always learn. Managements was very professional and co-workers we were all team players helping each other regardless of what shift we worked. The hardest part of the job was witnessing some of the residents pass away especially those who you were so fond of. My job was most enjoyable because I love helping people regardless of there age or if they were difficult or not , to me no one is difficult you just have to treat people the way you want to be treated.
Good place to work new challenge every day.
Property Maintenance Manager (Former Employee), Issaquah, WAMarch 21, 2012
Pros: great people to work with.
Cons: the people you work for.(everyone is your boss)
Many challenges face you every day working here but if you are a strong hard working person with a great attitude you will excel working for this company.